Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2023, 07:54 PM   #46
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Lmfao bro you’re incorrect like 80-90% time and that still shows now lol. I got no connection to him but whatever helps you sleep at night. Lmfao and no promoters think or say I’m cool lmfao.

Again changing topic back to the boycott, lmfao I’ve seen girls who I’ve talked with before the boycott.. they say they still see the same guys, but they just don’t post reviews now… hahahaha your brothers on the forums are telling you a bold faced lie or maybe you’re one of them lol
My guy - you're back at it trolling us? Just admit you're a promoter. And you're a simp. Actually you're a gigasimp. Go back to throwing away money trying to save hoes that don't deserve or even want to be saved.

Also, cope harder. These "women" don't like you. They're whores and just want to use you to get out of the house. You're just the first sucker to offer that day. You're nothing special and never will be anything but an ATM to these dumb bitches.

Stop fighting the fight bro
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 07:59 PM   #47
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Springfest - you can't fix stupid. Armydude is just a simp... hes no promoter. He is just a lonely man who can't find pussy in real life so had to lose his virginity to a hooker. He's fallen in love with multiple of them and even took them out. Then they ghost him when they leave Dallas. Just let him stay delusional and take out these whores thinking that he's doing something right. Let him be that Captain Save-A-Hoe
Old 10-30-2023, 09:52 PM   #48
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
I can do a poll if you want, is Armydude89D ghostrider. That also doesn't surprise me that you have those conversations, you ride dick just as good as some of these girls.
Big Bamboo did polls. It doesn't prove anything except your being wrong. I kinda like Armydude. He gets it and is not part of you bullkshit charade. I don't know him from Adam yet you guys that promoted Luna Place openly instead of the rest of the studios for a 20 dollar increase. That Failed. I will announce tomorrow in a new post of your failure to boycott studios to lower their prices. I only hope they are watching and raise your rates because that is JUSTICE
Texasfan76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 09:52 PM   #49
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
Springfest - you can't fix stupid. Armydude is just a simp... hes no promoter. He is just a lonely man who can't find pussy in real life so had to lose his virginity to a hooker. He's fallen in love with multiple of them and even took them out. Then they ghost him when they leave Dallas. Just let him stay delusional and take out these whores thinking that he's doing something right. Let him be that Captain Save-A-Hoe
Let stay on topic please.
Old 10-30-2023, 09:59 PM   #50
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasfan76 View Post
Big Bamboo did polls. It doesn't prove anything except your being wrong. I kinda like Armydude. He gets it and is not part of you bullkshit charade. I don't know him from Adam yet you guys that promoted Luna Place openly instead of the rest of the studios for a 20 dollar increase. That Failed. I will announce tomorrow in a new post of your failure to boycott studios to lower their prices. I only hope they are watching and raise your rates because that is JUSTICE
@Mods His account was made in October and he knows who Big Bamboo is. Having multiple accounts is against the rules. If he edits the post I took a screenshot.
TheTopG655 is online now   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 11:06 PM   #51
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Let stay on topic please.
How about you learn some English first.
Old 10-31-2023, 05:17 AM   #52
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Lmfao my guy, don’t make start posting screenshots of you saying youre looking for a girl to “super passionate like honeymoon” with… Lmfao save yourself, you enjoying my leftovers after I drop em off in the morning ��

https://tinypic.host/image/IMG-7463.YxGOX
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 08:48 AM   #53
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Lmfao my guy, don’t make start posting screenshots of you saying youre looking for a girl to “super passionate like honeymoon” with… Lmfao save yourself, you enjoying my leftovers after I drop em off in the morning ��

https://tinypic.host/image/IMG-7463.YxGOX
Keep coping harder bro. You know deep down that I'm right and you have nothing to prove against my statements.
Old 10-31-2023, 09:01 AM   #54
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
@Mods His account was made in October and he knows who Big Bamboo is. Having multiple accounts is against the rules. If he edits the post I took a screenshot.
Spring, totally agree with your assessment. Just joined, but knows months-old comments? His ranting and vindictive bullying is so familiar. I wonder if this guy has ever driven from DALLAS to AUSTIN? Probably stopped along the road to take A-shun-Pee.

So what's the purpose of Banning?

Lionel - you can't keep saying that the Boycott has failed, because it's not over yet. Your goal is to shutdown shops. Our goal is to keep them open at typical prices to keep them within our budgets.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 12:54 PM   #55
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
This is the only account I have. Only one I ever had. Does that make you feel important reporting it. Just use the rtm button on the left hand side of the box and send it to all the mods. Again, you have hijacked this thread. It's not about me, it's about the lies and deceit you and your group had made against the other studios. Poisoning a girl that got retracted severely once it was questioned. Your Boycott has failed to achieve its goals. LUNA website crashed, hard for all of you to promote them because it's not a studio that promotes. What a joke. The Boycott is and still is a joke. Complete failure.
Old 10-31-2023, 01:02 PM   #56
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
This is the only account I have. Only one I ever had. Does that make you feel important reporting it. Just use the rtm button on the left hand side of the box and send it to all the mods. Again, you have hijacked this thread. It's not about me, it's about the lies and deceit you and your group had made against the other studios. Poisoning a girl that got retracted severely once it was questioned. Your Boycott has failed to achieve its goals. LUNA website crashed, hard for all of you to promote them because it's not a studio that promotes. What a joke. The Boycott is and still is a joke. Complete failure.
Thank you for the free publicity. If it failed I guess we'll have to keep going for another few months. When Luna and the amps come back keep the same energy. They'll get all the business
Old 10-31-2023, 06:50 PM   #57
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Keep coping harder bro. You know deep down that I'm right and you have nothing to prove against my statements.
Lmfao bro I’m living rent free in your head.. you’re saying I’m looking for a wife lmfao.. You legit said you looking for a honeymoon type chick..

bro you’re projecting everyone you want upon me because you wanna look tough but you ain’t.. you’re some 60+ dude whose single that gets that gets no play or numbers that has to ask someone like me who you should see since the girls play you.

Oh by the way, the girl I gave you.. she’s at LoL in Austin, she’s back in a week or so maybe you can get your honeymoon, but she keeps hitting me up to come see her… maybe you can tho for you to get around the Boycott, and keep your PA while at it
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 07:54 PM   #58
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Lmfao bro I’m living rent free in your head.. you’re saying I’m looking for a wife lmfao.. You legit said you looking for a honeymoon type chick..

bro you’re projecting everyone you want upon me because you wanna look tough but you ain’t.. you’re some 60+ dude whose single that gets that gets no play or numbers that has to ask someone like me who you should see since the girls play you.

Oh by the way, the girl I gave you.. she’s at LoL in Austin, she’s back in a week or so maybe you can get your honeymoon, but she keeps hitting me up to come see her… maybe you can tho for you to get around the Boycott, and keep your PA while at it
Are all promoters this psychotic in real life
Old 10-31-2023, 08:48 PM   #59
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Are all promoters this psychotic in real life

Nah only this Armydude faggot. Probably some lonely sack of shit who is desperate for female attention. If I were him, I would definitely consider going to the many gun shops in TX and blow out my brains. Literally a worthless and pathetic waste of a human being. Don't know how someone can be this worthless. Army dude was probably raped by his dad. This is the type of energy he gives off. Such a bitter human that Army dude guy is.
Old 10-31-2023, 09:23 PM   #60
AspenCalifornia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
It's absolutely laughable that the boycott bothers you this much. Take a deeeeep breath and just chill out. Despite your very serious posts about demanding that guys apologize to studio owners......it's not that serious my dude.

There used to be a frequent poster in the studio section named Aoi....very swell guy. He literally knew EVERYTHING about AMP's and studios.....there is nothing he did not know and we were lucky he graced us with his presence.

To quote Aoi - "I'm saying you're crying. That's the point. You're literally crying to everyone you don't like, begging for them to stop doing what you hate. It's fucking sad."
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women