Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2024, 07:55 AM   #16
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Now, now there, mate - no need to do insults.
If you're wrong - you're wrong - no sense getting blue about it.

... Some o' you fellows take all this stuff just a bit
too serious once the FACTS come out and we all start to
push and shove.

... I thought we're surely here to hear OPINIONS of others.
As we do in the Steelers thread... Let's try LISTENING.
Can we leave all the insults on the dock??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 08:08 AM   #17
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Now, now there, mate - no need to do insults.
If you're wrong - you're wrong - no sense getting blue about it.

... Some o' you fellows take all this stuff just a bit
too serious once the FACTS come out and we all start to
push and shove.

... I thought we're surely here to hear OPINIONS of others.
As we do in the Steelers thread... Let's try LISTENING.
Can we leave all the insults on the dock??

#### Salty
That wasn't an insult that was the truth. Big Difference. I am not one of you lawyers or doctors like you all, I come from the ghettos. Don't take those as insults. If you only knew.

I am sure you have seen what he has been saying anyway, now wanting to accept it that is a different story.

I apricate your opinion, you not like some on here. But I also know you like pushing buttons. LOL All GOOD
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 03:10 PM   #18
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

The truth will always sound like an insult to an indoctrinated member of trump's cult.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 04:14 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
That wasn't an insult that was the truth. Big Difference. I am not one of you lawyers or doctors like you all, I come from the ghettos. Don't take those as insults. If you only knew.

I am sure you have seen what he has been saying anyway, now wanting to accept it that is a different story.

I apricate your opinion, you not like some on here. But I also know you like pushing buttons. LOL All GOOD
... Fair enough there, mate!
No confusing THAT!

... For example - Tommy and me-own self surely HATE
each other's political views - but WE BOTH seem to share
THE SAME views on football and what-not.

We ALL got OPINIONS on Biden, Trump, religion, whatever the issue!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 04:16 PM   #20
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
The truth will always sound like an insult to an indoctrinated member of trump's cult.

I have to respectfully disagree. The truth always sounds like an insult to those who do not wish to listen to the truth. It isn't just the MAGAs. Once people think they know enough about the subject to be considered a little more than an amateur, but far less from being an expect, they think that they know enough to make them a pro.
Their folly is that they are smart, but still dumb enough to not acknowledge what they don't understand, and thus think that they know all there is. But as soon as someone goes to correct them, they shoot them down, because they think they already know everything there is to know about whatever it is that they don't know about.

MAGAs on the other hand, are just loud enough to be heard them say that Faux News tells them everything they need to know. That they are a good little patriot following their God. They don't need to listen to what anyone else says about whatever they talk about, because you can trust us. They take that, and parrot what they are told by the people inside the screen. That We are right. That everyone else is wrong. That you need to ignore anything else being presented to you, even if it is obvious, because somehow, they are trying to lie to you.

Like a lot of moon landing deniers. They'll deny that Neil and Buzz landed on the moon. Clearly, that was faked. Though somehow, the fact that we sent up a dozen more people, five more times, and even have satellite photographs of the tracks they left up there... they aren't even aware of anything after 'fake apollo 11'

It's how Trump can say anything he wants, even if he contradicts himself. Because those who worship the ground he walks on have been conditioned to not question it. That's why we can have Trump refusing to comment on 'will you abuse power if you win?' and 'do you make a boy scout pledge not to try to overthrow the government?' Because he can say that he owns McDonalds and they'll believe him.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:27 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Once people think they know enough about the subject to be considered a little more than an amateur, but far less from being an expert, they think that they know enough to make them a pro.

Their folly is that they are smart, but still dumb enough to not acknowledge what they don't understand, and thus think that they know all there is. But as soon as someone goes to correct them, they shoot them down, because they think they already know everything there is to know about whatever it is that they don't know about.
OMG - I couldn't agree more! Excellent analysis!

As my (over-educated) grandmother used to say - "the aim of all education is to teach you how little you know". The more you learn about a subject, the more you SHOULD appreciate the limits of your own personal knowledge. Too bad it doesn't usually work that way.

Nobody likes a know-it-all. People need to show more intellectual humility. (And yes, that includes DJT.) It begins with admitting there are certain things you aren't as smart or well-versed in as other people are.

If we're discussing the origins of covid-19, I'll defer to scientists & virologists who know more than I do. I will try to follow the arguments on both sides before making up my own mind. I sure as hell won't act like a know-it-all and become hostile & indignant if someone takes the opposing viewpoint - especially if I know that person has studied & worked in that field and can therefore bring more facts and/or better arguments to the discussion.

People who ARE knowledgeable in a certain area can easily tell when someone else is NOT. Some of the posters in this forum make ignorant, partisan comments on economics all the time. They make me cringe. When I correct them, I find myself wondering - did they NOT KNOW they were saying something so ignorant, or did they know and NOT CARE?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:33 PM   #22
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

All I know it is scary if Trump gets back in.

When he says who caused the riot that he incited and says BLM, Antifa, FBI, and whatever make believe people he talks about, and then the next breath he is going to let them all go because they are all good people just as soon as he gets back in. They were all fighting for him and are held hostage. Figure that one out?

If they can take all the footage they have to find the people that were involved in the riot and try them and prosecute them, they can't determine the bad people he is talking about. Figure that one out!

They have the power, there are as many Republicans as there are Democrats in law enforcement. So its not like there isn't like the Magas say here.

Republicans are the one who came forward and testified against Trump in all the hearings. Maybe that is what it is our Megas won't watch any of the hearings. That way they would know the truth.

It wasn't Democrats it was the Republicans that came forward and told the truth. Oh that's right, the ones that came forward were deranged, LOL
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 06:15 PM   #23
1#Ratt
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
OMG - I couldn't agree more! Excellent analysis!

As my (over-educated) grandmother used to say - "the aim of all education is to teach you how little you know". The more you learn about a subject, the more you SHOULD appreciate the limits of your own personal knowledge. Too bad it doesn't usually work that way.

Nobody likes a know-it-all. People need to show more intellectual humility. (And yes, that includes DJT.) It begins with admitting there are certain things you aren't as smart or well-versed in as other people are.

If we're discussing the origins of covid-19, I'll defer to scientists & virologists who know more than I do. I will try to follow the arguments on both sides before making up my own mind. I sure as hell won't act like a know-it-all and become hostile & indignant if someone takes the opposing viewpoint - especially if I know that person has studied & worked in that field and can therefore bring more facts and/or better arguments to the discussion.

People who ARE knowledgeable in a certain area can easily tell when someone else is NOT. Some of the posters in this forum make ignorant, partisan comments on economics all the time. They make me cringe. When I correct them, I find myself wondering - did they NOT KNOW they were saying something so ignorant, or did they know and NOT CARE?
Well said!
1#Ratt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women