Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2024, 03:28 AM   #16
LGBBQandT
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
Their new “Desing” sucks? Auto correct is there for a reason.
Yea, but you and everyone who read it knew what she meant so? No reason to be pedantic just to stroke your own . . . ego.

You can tell who the most toxic members of this community are by how much they despise a provider-centric site.
LGBBQandT is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 06:51 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBBQandT View Post
Yea, but you and everyone who read it knew what she meant so? No reason to be pedantic just to stroke your own . . . ego.

You can tell who the most toxic members of this community are by how much they despise a provider-centric site.
Not true. The hobby is suppose to be fun and review sites that are part of it are suppose to be as well.

Save for the ones who get the bias for them, members of a site despise one that is not fair to ALL members. No site is like that so that is why the majority of its members are lurkers because they do not want to be mixed up with the drama. And really, no amount of complaining will do anything (even if the people that complain have obvious concrete proof of bias for or against and clear rule/GL infractions per what is written). Therefore, you lump it, just have to be a lurker or ask your account to be disabled.

You are always going to have some members who feel they have to pick on others, make up stories posting them as facts and drive their agendas home as they believe those folks are the weakest links. They can do so mainly because they are behind a keyboard. Then you have members who do not even see providers on a provider review board, their main goal is to stir the pot/troll.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 02:09 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
Sometimes it runs slow but other times its very fast. Just logged in and was looking at Kieva's new ads.
its performance has been okay for me. just that something is screwed up in CSS or ? cos text labels are default, OP user name is missing, have to guess where action buttons are, etc.

pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 05:20 PM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
... Then you have members who do not even see providers on a provider review board, their main goal is to stir the pot/troll.
So is this why you posted a review after over a year of saying you won't post reviews anymore? I guess so you can now stir the pot more?

And if your comment that "members of a site despise one that is not fair to ALL members." must not be true or OH2 would be closed.

OH2 is a shit board run by a guy who has no interest in actually making money or providing a valuable service to the community. He refuses to spend enough money to make the site actually work on a regular basis. I guess he gets enough free pussy to at least make the appearance of trying. As long as you understand the site is there for his pleasure, you should be OK.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:06 PM   #20
CaptainZman
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
So is this why you posted a review after over a year of saying you won't post reviews anymore? I guess so you can now stir the pot more?

And if your comment that "members of a site despise one that is not fair to ALL members." must not be true or OH2 would be closed.

OH2 is a shit board run by a guy who has no interest in actually making money or providing a valuable service to the community. He refuses to spend enough money to make the site actually work on a regular basis. I guess he gets enough free pussy to at least make the appearance of trying. As long as you understand the site is there for his pleasure, you should be OK.
Just let it go dude. We all know that you and Wiley have issues from way back and you following every one of his posts gets old fast. I get it, Wiley whines on every post and you can’t help yourself but to pile on. Let’s have fun instead of grinding on old wounds. Take it to pm’s so we all don’t have to live the drama you both have.
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:13 AM   #21
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

LOL.

I do not whine on every post I make, unless telling some of my experiences in the hobby world constitutes that. And if that is the definition, then there are lots of people who whine but no one else gets near the blowback I get. What I do is comment on topic on threads that others post that I choose to comment on, you know, like a normal member does. You are right my biggest fan on this site definitely follows my posts around on this site and likes to quote me at least a few times a day ( I do appreciate that at least you acknowledge this), just insult me and to try to negate anything I say. I live rent free in his head. I believe there are guidelines on Eccie that is suppose to discourage that kind of behavior.

As far as OH2 goes, if it come back fully online good for the ladies, they have a safe zone where no negative intel or reviews will be tolerated, at least not for long as those threads get shut down and the male member banned for doing so. The only good thing about OH2 is that you can view ads (when it is up that is).
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women