Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-04-2024, 05:18 PM   #61
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Neither has Hunter Biden.

We shall see once all the dust settles whether both end up felons...pardoned..or some other form of consequence finds them.

Georgia proceedings may take years before those cases are heard. By then how many of the Trump inner circle will be able to say they have not been convitcted?
This thread isn't about Hunter. But Hunter should be charged and Convicted for lying on an ATF form. But since he's hiding in big daddy's pockets he probably won't.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:18 PM   #62
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Rape is rape, would have been criminal if SOL didn't run out. Trump coulda exonerated himself by not matching the DNA on the dress. But he knew that would confirm his guilt. Criminal case they coulda subpoenaed the DNA to confirm.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:50 PM   #63
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Rape is rape, would have been criminal if SOL didn't run out. Trump coulda exonerated himself by not matching the DNA on the dress. But he knew that would confirm his guilt. Criminal case they coulda subpoenaed the DNA to confirm.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-lawsuit-dna
Old 03-04-2024, 09:37 PM   #64
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's why responsible people who are victims of crime report the incident immediately, they don't wait thirty years for their assailant to become political candidate. That's why it went civil no proof of physical evidence, no police report no nothing. I guess if Trump was some broke and not in politics she never would have reported it.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:07 PM   #65
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That reads just like a trump scheme. Delay Delay Delay. Judges are getting wise to his bullshit tactics.

That's all this Fani stuff is, a scheme to delay. They had to go through this hearing process just to make sure down the road he can't claim some bullshit reason to throw out the case. Trump's goose is cooked on this one. He is recorded doing the crime, caught red handed. Prosecution is taking no chances on him weaseling out on this one.

FTD
Old 03-04-2024, 10:29 PM   #66
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default On this we agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This thread isn't about Hunter. But Hunter should be charged and Convicted for lying on an ATF form. But since he's hiding in big daddy's pockets he probably won't.
Hunter Biden should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and his pops skimming the cr$am deserves his share of justice also. But much like how Trump got better interest rates off being a high roller fat cat politicians been raking the off books pots of gold too.

Fact remains he and Trump are both 'pending litigation' for some pretty serious shit.

But let me get back on topic and share an observation that continues to amaze me the more I learn about Fani and her dirty deeds. Maybe there is nothing to tell on her financially but a government official whose net worth is close to $10 million off a job with base salary of under $150k yet earns over $2 million in outside income. We for sure know she shady on other levels. All the fuckery goings on in lil old Fulton Co Georgia and the cover-up and lies swirling trying to keep from getting dragged under the muck's surface. But it's just Democrats doing these things right?

Or maybe in Trump's case its more power and more money at stake lead to less bullshit. Ok. Sure
Old 03-04-2024, 10:51 PM   #67
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

But according to the Supreme Court even if Trump is convicted for conspiring to overthrow the 2020 election only congress can keep him from serving. They practically neutered section three of the fourteenth amendment by granting congress the authority to determine who can be disqualified for insurrection.

It seems like the supreme court keeps throwing back complex issues back to the states or back to congress when they feel like they don’t want to take the hit.

What i’m going to say next is going to seem hyperbolic but I truly believe it. It seems to me that Trump and his followers keep getting away with their crimes. Only the resolve of good people and the rule of law can bring us out of the nightmare of Trump and his corrupt regime. Sooner or later the Supreme Court will have to do the right thing. By delaying the inevitable the consequences will only get worse.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:08 PM   #68
DNinja69
BANNED

If we let states disqualify a candidate without just cause they sway an election. No way really to let any governing body not congress or SCOTUS make that call at this point
Old 03-04-2024, 11:32 PM   #69
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Rape isn't a major crime. Got it.
He wasn't convicted just accused. If Trump was convicted of Rape he would be incarcerated.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:51 PM   #70
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Hunter Biden should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and his pops skimming the cr$am deserves his share of justice also. But much like how Trump got better interest rates off being a high roller fat cat politicians been raking the off books pots of gold too.

Fact remains he and Trump are both 'pending litigation' for some pretty serious shit.

But let me get back on topic and share an observation that continues to amaze me the more I learn about Fani and her dirty deeds. Maybe there is nothing to tell on her financially but a government official whose net worth is close to $10 million off a job with base salary of under $150k yet earns over $2 million in outside income. We for sure know she shady on other levels. All the fuckery goings on in lil old Fulton Co Georgia and the cover-up and lies swirling trying to keep from getting dragged under the muck's surface. But it's just Democrats doing these things right?

Or maybe in Trump's case its more power and more money at stake lead to less bullshit. Ok. Sure
She's been an attorney for going on 30 years. The last 3 years as a District Attorney. With solid investments having a net worth of 8-10 million isn't that unheard of. If she made 2 million side money per year for any length of time 8-10 million is a very small net worth based on that. Your $2million in outside income is fake news based on basic math. A lot of her "net worth" is probably in retirement funds/pensions and isn't exactly liquid without large penalties.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:37 AM   #71
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
He wasn't convicted just accused. If Trump was convicted of Rape he would be incarcerated.
^^^^^^^^
Old 03-05-2024, 06:42 AM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default In today's edition of As the Worms Squirm...

Believe it or not, the OP is not about Trump, rape or SCOTUS. It is about worms. Two in particular. Seems there is still some worm farming left to be done.

HUGE: JUST IN – Trump Co-Defendant Michael Roman’s Attorney Ashleigh Merchant Subpoenaed in Ongoing GA Senate Investigation
by Jordan Conradson Mar. 4, 2024 5:00 pm
Quote:
Trump co-defendant Michael Roman’s defense attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, has been subpoenaed to appear before a Georgia State Senate Committee, investigating wrongdoing by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

This subpoena likely relates to text messages sent to Merchant by Michel Wade’s former divorce attorney and law partner, Terrence Bradley.

The Georgia Senate hearing is scheduled to be livestreamed this Wednesday.

As The Gateway Pundit reported last week, Judge Scott Mcafee is set to make a decision “within the next two weeks” on Fani Willis and her office’s disqualification from prosecuting Trump and 18 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case...

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis “financially benefited” from a romantic relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade. Willis also improperly hired Wade to prosecute Trump while she was sleeping with him and has paid him more than $700,000 since!

Judge Scott McAfee previously said Fani Willis may be disqualified from Trump’s RICO case over her improper relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade...
But wait! There's more:

Another Twist! Paranoid Fani Willis Warned Her Lover’s Lawyer to be Quiet About Illicit Affair According to Explosive New Court Filing – ‘They Are Coming After Us’
by Cristina Laila Mar. 4, 2024 7:20 pm
Quote:
...Another witness has come forward with explosive information on Fani Willis’ illicit affair with Nathan Wade, the top prosecutor she hired to hunt down Trump.

Trump RICO co-defendant Dave Shafer in a new court filing alleges Cobb County, Georgia prosecutor Cindi Lee Yeager overheard Fani Willis telling her lover’s attorney Terrence Bradley to be quiet about her affair.

Yeager is willing to testify under oath about when Fani Willis’s relationship with Nathan Wade began.

“From in or around August of 2023 through January of 2024, Ms. Yeager had numerous, in-person and other conversations with attorney Terrence Bradley in which information relating to District Attorney Willis and Mr. Wade was discussed,” the court filing says.

“Mr. Wade had definitively begun a romantic relationship with Ms. Willis during the time that Ms. Willis was running for District Attorney in 2019 through 2020,” the filing said.

Yeager’s testimony lines up with witness Robin Yeartie’s testimony alleging Fani Willis’ romantic relationship with Wade began before 2021...
Back to your seats folks, the show ain't over yet. More eyes are peeping in on the sordid affair and shenanigans. Remains to be seen if the judge will have to consider the continuing mounting pile of garbage flowing in or not. I suspect not, but just it's presence, may solidify his opinion here.

Old 03-05-2024, 08:09 AM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No links. No proof of origin of the likely misinformation.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:38 AM   #74
DNinja69
BANNED

Default Oh I can do the math just fine.

Quote:
She's been an attorney for going on 30 years. The last 3 years as a District Attorney. With solid investments having a net worth of 8-10 million isn't that unheard of. If she made 2 million side money per year for any length of time 8-10 million is a very small net worth based on that. Your $2million in outside income is fake news based on basic math. A lot of her "net worth" is probably in retirement funds/pensions and isn't exactly liquid without large penalties.
Most likely her finances do add up I would imagine some squawking would have been heard by now otherwise. As for income not translating into net worth all depends on your expenses incurred along the way and what you spend that money on. Either way sounds like she will be doing just fine once they bounce her from this current post shit she might just end up part of the media if she can sell the story as being targeted by Trump for 'just doing her job' who knows. Either way the shitshow gets more epic every week.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:44 PM   #75
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default PSA for the internet afflicted

Using search engines
Quote:
With billions of websites online today, there is a lot of information on the Internet. Search engines make this information easier to find. Let's look at the basics of using a search engine, as well as some techniques you can use to get better search results.

Watch the video below to learn more about searching the Web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlB1CJovTs...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women