Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2024, 09:55 PM   #151
Julissia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 580523
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Yawn. Pitroom is tired.anotger deal secured. Julisia thanks for the great session. We can leave it at that please. It was a one and non repeat for Pitroom but the memories are still there. Please don't be embarrassed and have me drop these receipts

You can’t even spell the name correctly, & once again we’ve never met. I’ll wait on my receipts just like the rest of us are.. You’re weird. Just stop.
Julissia is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 10:23 PM   #152
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You don't drink. Laughable. I'm not going to engage constantly with liars. Waste of my time. If you recently got sober good for you
Anyone who knows me knows I don’t drink, you doofus, quit acting like we’ve met you’re a creepy little liar, and another thing you got some nerve talking about my 2 names when you have atleast 50 different handles, so stick to what you know best, that’s suckin dick you creepy little man!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:04 AM   #153
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

User ID: 151644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julissia View Post
You can’t even spell the name correctly, & once again we’ve never met. I’ll wait on my receipts just like the rest of us are.. You’re weird. Just stop.
Hahahaha!... Another one of his "DREAMS!
alleged encounters"
Vicky Zafirah is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:11 AM   #154
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
Pit, lil man…you missed dinner. I’m coming over to your moms house to talk about it. I’m going to get your Wi-Fi cut off again. Your mom and I are not happy with you right now.

Yeah tell his mom to change the Wi-Fi again he's not acting right he needs a time out again... He's starting to become delirious....
It's like watching a train wreck and slow motion yet you can't stop watching.op com:
Old 05-15-2024, 12:16 AM   #155
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah View Post
Yeah tell his mom to change the Wi-Fi again he's not acting right he needs a time out again... He's starting to become delirious....
It's like watching a train wreck and slow motion yet you can't stop watching.op com:
[QUOTE=Pitroom;1063496898]I have them. Time stamped. I took them. Good pussy, at the time not worth 250 and definitely not worth 4. Saggy tits, less impressive in person . Pros great sex and an outstanding kisser. The only regret with her was no bbfs. Light ss. CendellM. Kara Nikole. Whatever her name is( gents learn always have different names across sites) I've seen her as well. Me her and Amberance got fucked up together. She probably remembers it less because of the amount of alcohol she consumed/consumed. Ok session. Kissing average. Looks below average. Feet pretty. The others I haven't fucked. Busty, RM. Oh I fucked Cam juliasa ( her booty isn't as advertised)

That's about it. Honestly I'm about out this game. Met a girl. Nice son. Every dime I spend here I feel like why not give it to him. bigwill. Sigh. I feel like a hoe even saying your name . You became a whole clown on your own in comments plus threads you started. I don't know you exist , except now, yet you are in my nuts up to my scrotum. Repercussions will, might cone, but Pitroom spits straight facts and I will be wherever I want to be[/QUOT

Okay but where are the receipts again???.
Jerry!Jerry! Jerry!

Oops I forgot, no it should to be bigwill832!bigwill832! bigwill832...

Now you have to show receipt some more than two to three girls and we're all still holding our breath. You are an attention seeker that's all. And you're getting it now aren't you? But isn't that what you wanted? Now take it! Bend over for me so I can go ahead and check your prostate and your colon!
Old 05-15-2024, 12:32 AM   #156
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's not worth 250 to you, Hey.. that's your opinion and I'm guessing your budget... Don't hate the player, hate the game.
read my signature line comparison is a thief of joy and I go back in your basement before your mom wakes up and takes the Wi-Fi and disconnects it again.
If you don't like the price points that's your objective opinion, sir!
It means nothing to us as providers; as it's our bodies and our choices,we choose our donations because us smart women, seasoned, experience providers are truly sexual encyclopedias of the hobbyworld. Because with age; comes experience, with experience, comes wisdom; and with wisdom comes the ability to see you for what you are, a sad dumb salt and pepper idiot.
therefore, are worth our donations. Our regular constant lovers know why it is what it is ... Don't come in here again trying to insult & compliment me at the same time.
Because the salio El tiro por por la culata/El culo esta vez,pinche gatito jugando con una Leona! Haste pa lla, que TE como! can't keep up.... And you're bleeding money left and right. You should try reading business 101. So please keep my name out your mouth all you're doing is giving me free publicity. Come at me right or don't come at me at all. Now stay in your lane.you are dismissed problem child! Stupid comments get stupid replies . Read that again and then once more pitboy. Now go sit down
Old 05-15-2024, 04:57 AM   #157
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Well, it's official. Pitroom is now a verified provider. My review of Pitroom has been accepted:

Staff edit - Encounter not approved

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 06:12 AM   #158
bigwill832
BANNED

.....and I just saw that Pit's review has more views than most other reviews in the past week.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:25 PM   #159
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Gentlemen, this is my only response to this foolishness. Literally I've gotten 3 PMS from this dude bigwill. This is now extremely weird. Eccie doesn't handle real harassment so I'm not saying anything else. Real men tap in while I still choose to be here, I am not playing this game anymore especially when it's bullshit rules and a dude who is the biggest clown here. Bro I don't care about points. This site is useless and absolute bullshit, all the ladies were right. Only women left are old and desperate
Do whatever comes naturally mods but officially what are you modding, a site where a guy puts a dude as an avatar. That's not a site I personally ever want to be a part of so do what is wanted. Add the 5 points. This is at a point where it's crazy and a place I have no interest being anymore
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:41 PM   #160
bigwill832
BANNED

3 pms? Are you sure it was 3? I thought it was only 2.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:03 PM   #161
bigwill832
BANNED

Quote:
, a site where a guy puts a dude as an avatar. That's not a site I personally ever want to be a part of so do what is wanted. Add the 5 points. This is at a point where it's crazy and a place I have no interest being anymore

Why can't I have some dude as my avatar?
Old 05-15-2024, 10:18 PM   #162
big_jay
Lifetime Premium Access

This shit isn’t even funny anymore. Bigwill is dreaming about getting his dick sucked from a dude and posting that shit in encounters. You are just as bad as Pit. Pit is actually being cordial so he doesn’t get banned and I’m sure Busty is already looking up when I last agreed with Pit to try and prove I’m one of his handles.
big_jay is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 10:49 PM   #163
bigwill832
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_jay View Post
This shit isn’t even funny anymore. Bigwill is dreaming about getting his dick sucked from a dude and posting that shit in encounters. You are just as bad as Pit. Pit is actually being cordial so he doesn’t get banned and I’m sure Busty is already looking up when I last agreed with Pit to try and prove I’m one of his handles.

Sounds like my point has been made. Thank you.
Old 05-15-2024, 11:50 PM   #164
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_jay View Post
Oh get a sense of humor dude
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:02 AM   #165
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266
Default Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
Well, it's official. Pitroom is now a verified provider. My review of Pitroom has been accepted:
Providers here have to send in a copy of there ID for age verification

Busty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women