Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2024, 08:51 AM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbucks View Post
I was there Saturday afternoon, according to a dancer, four dancers were still in jail as of that day. My spanish is not good enough to get a clear explanation, but it sounded like vice cops had gotten money offers for various services and dancers were busted on the basis of these offers.

The dancers (all Cuban) were generally paralyzed with fear and were hesitant to even shake my hand, much less any other part of my body.
I have seen this before. Most recently at Cab East. Warrant roundup and they check the papers on all the dancers. So they arrest a few and the club gets a warning about improper documentation. Club tells all the "questionable" dancers to not come back until they have proper paperwork. Next day, very few cubans left. Hmm, that tell you anything about the cuban dancers?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 06:44 PM   #17
DickyDoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

I know it was VICE since I was there and they had VICE on their uniforms.
DickyDoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 06:57 PM   #18
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

And who the fuck grades strippers on whether their papers are current and up to date? What’s next, they are less proper with gala etiquette?
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 12:35 AM   #19
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolhead View Post
And who the fuck grades strippers on whether their papers are current and up to date? What’s next, they are less proper with gala etiquette?
The club does make them show ID and or papers once a year to keep on file. I have a friend that works at a club in Dallas, she moved apartments, lost her ID and something is preventing her from getting a new one at the DWV. She told me she has 3 months to fix her issue or won't be able to work at the club and she's an American citizen and not Cuban
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 05:36 AM   #20
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Full disclosure… I don’t work for a club, I don’t work for TABC, I don’t work for Homeland Security so I am not caught up in a dancers papers. I am waaayyy more interested in her STRIPPING.
Old 05-22-2024, 05:59 AM   #21
rcusa
Traveler

There are two different claims regarding what the unwanted visit was about. One is a concern for the continued enjoyability of club visits; the other is about immigration procedures. If anyone knows which claim is the accurate one, that would be interesting.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 07:17 AM   #22
DickyDoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

VICE has had their day now. The club will be back to normal in a few weeks/months since they will not be making money unless extras are available.
DickyDoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 09:25 AM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's called the law. Keeps underage and others out of the clubs. Or at least tries to. The club could also get fined or even loose its licenses. All they need is an 17 year old arrested for prostitution in the club.
Old 05-22-2024, 09:35 AM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcusa View Post
There are two different claims regarding what the unwanted visit was about. One is a concern for the continued enjoyability of club visits; the other is about immigration procedures. If anyone knows which claim is the accurate one, that would be interesting.
Why not both? One does not exclude the other. I was not there and only have experience to go by.

The last actual raid I know of, the way people of them, was Fantasy Ranch years ago. Months of undercover work culminating with Vice, SWAT, TABC and others rolling up. Staff, dancers, and patrons all searched and some of each arrested. Bunch of outstanding warrants served. Club was shut down after that. Now THAT was a raid
Old 05-23-2024, 06:27 AM   #25
rcusa
Traveler

@oldbutstillgoing made two great responses in the two messages prior to this reply of mine. Read his wise words.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 08:14 AM   #26
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
It's called the law. Keeps underage and others out of the clubs. Or at least tries to. The club could also get fined or even loose its licenses. All they need is an 17 year old arrested for prostitution in the club.
Okay, lol. It reminds me though of my old ex Baptist father in law who would drive the highways in the left lane going exactly the speed limit and create a traffic backup. When he would get called out on it he would exclaim a self-righteous ‘all those other people are breaking the law!!’.

Then he’d go home and cheat on taxes and hunt for prostitutes…
Old 05-24-2024, 06:14 AM   #27
rcusa
Traveler

Quote:
Okay, lol. It reminds me though of my old ex Baptist father in law who would drive the highways in the left lane going exactly the speed limit …
EVERYONE should want the particular law that obsg was referencing to be followed, all the time. It is not at all like traffic laws; not even in the same universe of things.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 09:01 AM   #28
Texxan52
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Was this day shift or night shift?
Texxan52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 05:02 PM   #29
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcusa View Post
EVERYONE should want the particular law that obsg was referencing to be followed, all the time. It is not at all like traffic laws; not even in the same universe of things.
Did you really think that the post was comparing immigration laws to traffic offenses? I think you did and I’m grinning right now thinking about it. 😂
Old 05-25-2024, 10:31 AM   #30
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Did you really think that the post was comparing immigration laws to traffic offenses? I think you did and I’m grinning right now thinking about it. 😂
Clearly you missed the context of his comment in reply to the post he quoted. Get better reading comprehension skills

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women