Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2024, 01:10 PM   #61
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

My, my...

Lookit whut happened on Icky! Sum idjit started a chest-thumpin MAGA threAd....and a whole bunch reasonableness broke out!

PM must be asleep in the heat though. It is waaaay past time fer him ta come put us all in our places....

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 02:36 PM   #62
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
with Biden definitely being the lesser evil.
Incorrect
Flair4Drama is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 03:01 PM   #63
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
My, my...

Lookit whut happened on Icky! Sum idjit started a chest-thumpin MAGA threAd....and a whole bunch reasonableness broke out!

PM must be asleep in the heat though. It is waaaay past time fer him ta come put us all in our places....

the thrAD was about 100 k people having fun on the beach

thats just more of a story in your mind.. that TDS construct

amongst a couple of posters is more like it
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 03:04 PM   #64
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

NEXT UP

the S BRONX !!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!
Old 05-23-2024, 03:56 PM   #65
Gdubya110
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
Comparisons of Trump being like Hitler are ridiculous.
I think my comparison is accurate in terms of the way that Hitler disassembled the structure of government in Germany at the time to achieve complete control. The Constitutions protections against this are the three distinct branches, and the system of checks and balances.

The Supreme Court, at the top of the Judicial Branch, has been loaded. Lower courts have also been loaded with Trump appointees, like Aileen Cannon, many of whom should probably not be in those positions and are indebted for their appointments. Judges who pass decisions that puzzle legal experts. The bewildering part is why he continues questioning the legitimacy (“it’s a witch hunt”, “they’re weaponized”) of a branch that he’s gained a great deal of influence over (and somewhat compromised). Probably playing both sides: if he doesn’t get the results he desires, he can go back to the witch hunt schtick and question their legitimacy.

The President is the head of the Executive Branch. He or she should be working with the other branches, not questioning their legitimacy or attempting to influence them in a manner not supported by the Constitution.

And that RINO horseshit is practically straight out of Animal Farm. That’s some kind of bullshit to encourage the herd to be good sheep and swallow whatever feces they’re fed, because if you question it, you longer get to be in their little MAGA club. Waiting for somebody to say “But I’m more equal than you.”

Oh yeah, I’m a conservative Republican. If Republican still means you favor having more government power at the local level than at Federal. I doubt that’s really what it means though, because it seems like the power will be centralized at the Federal level, in the hands of one, and passed out to anyone at the lower levels that is loyal. If they aren’t, they get blacklisted and fall from favor.

And all these nitwits can get out is. “Trump! Trump! Trump!” You could load a Fn 747 with them and not one of them could get out a complete sentence. “Trump!” It’s like their amphibians and it’s the only thing their primitive nervous system can come up with.
Gdubya110 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 05:47 PM   #66
clmc
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubya110 View Post
I think my comparison is accurate in terms of the way that Hitler disassembled the structure of government in Germany at the time to achieve complete control. The Constitutions protections against this are the three distinct branches, and the system of checks and balances.
True Adolf did all that quite efficiently and got along far more until he was stopped than Benito who tried doing the same but not quite as efficiently until Italians saw through Benito's BS and strung him up.

Therefore suggested Don the Con and his maga-clowns are following Benito's game plan more closely.
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 07:01 PM   #67
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
nah theys already ins their ...place ans ya shoulds go backs ta keeps ...em company

...yer ...plastic man ...done moved justs so he aints gots ...ta be rounds the kind a peoples who gets their ...talkin ...points froms msnbc
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 07:29 PM   #68
Gdubya110
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
nah theys already ins their ...place ans ya shoulds go backs ta keeps ...em company

...yer ...plastic man ...done moved justs so he aints gots ...ta be rounds the kind a peoples who gets their ...talkin ...points froms msnbc
I wasn’t referring to you when I was commenting about people who can’t put together a complete sentence.

But…
Gdubya110 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 07:35 PM   #69
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wasn’t referring to you when I was commenting about people who can’t put together a complete sentence.

But…
people have to actually read what ever your dribbling first
Old 05-24-2024, 09:57 AM   #70
rooster
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
the thrAD was about 100 k people having fun on the beach

thats just more of a story in your mind.. that TDS construct

amongst a couple of posters is more like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
NEXT UP

the S BRONX !!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!
Luvin JB's new fav word. Construct. I shoulda paid more attenshun in collidge, cuz it would be nice to have a word like that so's I could use it in every simplistic reply, instead of putting any thought in it.

As fer da Bronx.....yeah baby! They estimate a whole 1,000 people showed up! Whew!!

Of course....that's how many usually show up there ta look at rollerskatin gals in tight shorts too. We may never know....

Old 05-24-2024, 10:01 AM   #71
rooster
BANNED

Quote:

And that RINO horseshit is practically straight out of Animal Farm. That’s some kind of bullshit to encourage the herd to be good sheep and swallow whatever feces they’re fed, because if you question it, you longer get to be in their little MAGA club. Waiting for somebody to say “But I’m more equal than you.”
Now wait a goddamm minute....that sounds like CANCEL CULTURE ta me. Jeezis.

I'm reporting your "dribbling" to a Mod. Not only is it forbidden to share Information here, yer not allowed to make any logical or thoughtful posts neither. I might just have to shame you further in the Fav Frazes Suppository too...

Old 05-24-2024, 11:53 AM   #72
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

JB & Roo in ....... na never mind
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:04 PM   #73
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
As fer da Bronx.....yeah baby! They estimate a whole 1,000 people showed up! Whew!!
Honest question for you Roo…

How many would you estimate would show up for Biden if he visited the South Bronx?
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:11 PM   #74
clmc
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
As fer da Bronx.....yeah baby! They estimate a whole 1,000 people showed up! Whew!
As for that, 1 hundo THOUSAND! On the Beach!!!

More like maybe 30 K actually showed...LOL

MAGA numbers are always inflated like Don's wealth and buildings square footage!....LOL

Don the Con been doing this, using fuzzy numbers, for decades.
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:18 PM   #75
rooster
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Honest question for you Roo…

How many would you estimate would show up for Biden if he visited the South Bronx?
Don't have any idea, FB. And again, you assume I am a fan of his. That is not the case. See below....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women