Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2024, 08:07 AM   #16
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
It is obvious from your thread title and reply you are not wanting your question answered.

You only want to bash the Biden administration.

Not true. The Biden administration hasn't done anything that is good for the country. How about you give me a list of great things this POS has done. You lefties only want to bash Trump so how about telling the rest of us what makes Biden so great. Saying he's not Trump isn't acceptable.

It's obvious that you lefties just keep drinking the koolaid.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:29 AM   #17
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Not true. The Biden administration hasn't done anything that is good for the country. How about you give me a list of great things this POS has done. You lefties only want to bash Trump so how about telling the rest of us what makes Biden so great. Saying he's not Trump isn't acceptable.

It's obvious that you lefties just keep drinking the koolaid.

But but but I am pretty sure that their are some lefties on here who have kids or grandkids who are going to have their student loans forgiven by Sleepy Joe's vote buying campaign.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:43 AM   #18
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not true. The Biden administration hasn't done anything that is good for the country.
Nonsense, Budman.

As the polls and the resuts show, Bidenomics is working well and his policy agenda is bearing fruit. For starters, he has brought the inflation rate down by a full six percentage points! Remember, it was 9+% when he took office.

Also, the stock market has hit new highs under his leadership. That's a very impressive performance, and he deserves credit. Very few other presidents since Truman presided over a time when the S&P 500 turned in new all-time highs. (Off the top of my head, I can only think of about 10.)
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:59 AM   #19
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Most of these toadies can't make an articulate argument in their own right so they simply repost garbage that they've been told by other lefties is righteous.

If they had watched them, they'd be able summarize and at least post some bullet points.

The lack of cogent argument is as telling about the accomplishments (or more accurately the lack thereof) of the Biden regime as any.

Did you watch them ?
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 10:37 AM   #20
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian View Post
Nonsense, Budman.

As the polls and the resuts show, Bidenomics is working well and his policy agenda is bearing fruit. For starters, he has brought the inflation rate down by a full six percentage points! Remember, it was 9+% when he took office.

Also, the stock market has hit new highs under his leadership. That's a very impressive performance, and he deserves credit. Very few other presidents since Truman presided over a time when the S&P 500 turned in new all-time highs. (Off the top of my head, I can only think of about 10.)

Bidenomics is inflationary, the only thing slowing it down is the Federal Reserve raising interest rates. Plus the true inflation numbers are hid by the way the U.S. Government calculates it.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 10:48 AM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nonsense, Budman.

Bullshit. It wasn't 9% it was under 2. His policies pushed it to 9 and he wants credit for bringing it down a little.
Old 05-24-2024, 12:20 PM   #22
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Bullshit. It wasn't 9% it was under 2. His policies pushed it to 9 and he wants credit for bringing it down a little.
No, it isn't bullshit. The inflation rate when Biden took office was 9%. He told us that himself; more than once. Do you really think he would become confused or lie about that? (After all, that could be fact-checked so easily!)

Thus Biden's policies brought inflation down from a high of 9% to just over one-third of that. Don't you think that's just as impressive as the implementation of his agenda that propelled the equity markets to new all-time highs?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:35 PM   #23
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

January 2021 inflation rate was 1.4%. Just because Biden goes out and says it was 9%when he took office doesn't make it true. This is the typical MO for the left. Lie about anything and the sheep will follow. Kinda like the border is secure, the right tried to de-fund the police, Russia-Russia-Russia, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

https://www.usinflationcalculator.co...flation-rates/
Old 05-24-2024, 12:57 PM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
No, it isn't bullshit. The inflation rate when Biden took office was 9%. He told us that himself; more than once. Do you really think he would become confused or lie about that? (After all, that could be fact-checked so easily!)

Thus Biden's policies brought inflation down from a high of 9% to just over one-third of that. Don't you think that's just as impressive as the implementation of his agenda that propelled the equity markets to new all-time highs?
what flavor is that KoolAid and how much booze is it made with ????
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:40 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

What about changing EPA regulations to force internal combustion engines off the road eventually? That’s going to reduce worldwide carbon emissions by 0.18%! That’s huge!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:07 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
What about changing EPA regulations to force internal combustion engines off the road eventually? That’s going to reduce worldwide carbon emissions by 0.18%! That’s huge!

It will never happen
Old 05-24-2024, 02:27 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Also what about those $1400 checks Joe sent us. I couldn’t wait to spend my Biden money! I blew it all on an hour and a half with a high dollar hottie. The money didn’t last very long, but the memories will last a lifetime!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:31 PM   #28
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
January 2021 inflation rate was 1.4%. Just because Biden goes out and says it was 9%when he took office doesn't make it true.
I believe you are missing the sarcasm.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:31 PM   #29
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Im waiting for him to payoff my house. He is so good at spending other peoples money.
Old 05-24-2024, 02:32 PM   #30
texassapper
Premium Access

And I just want to note... STILL no list of accomplishments... like not even a single fcuking one...

lol
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women