Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2024, 05:20 PM   #16
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
Seems like our conservative Religious Right would disagree completely with that.
actually it ...be the zealot left who be the new puritans

...maybes theys cans pays fer gender reassignment ...surgeries fer illegals withs all the tax ...monies yer special governor woulds ...collect ...froms yer legal sexy time
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 05:29 PM   #17
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post

...maybes theys cans pays fer gender reassignment ...surgeries fer illegals withs all the tax ...monies yer special governor woulds ...collect ...froms yer legal sexy time
Now you support gender reassignment. Your real self is starting to shine through……

elg…..
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 05:34 PM   #18
clmc
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post

Please provide some real sources and facts to back that up and not any 'alternative facts' you seem to prefer.
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 10:50 AM   #19
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Elg, you miss understand him. He's saying the left is pushing the gender reassignments, so when all the illegals they just brought in want to start having gender reassignment for free, the government can use the money they collect from taxing sex workers to pay for it.

CLMC - what do you want fact for his opinion that the Dems are the new puritans, or the facts that they are pushing gender reassignment and are responsible for the a million criminals who have been let in our country and are displacing school children so they have a space to sleep?
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 11:52 AM   #20
clmc
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow View Post
CLMC - what do you want fact for his opinion that the Dems are the new puritans, or the facts that they are pushing gender reassignment and are responsible for the a million criminals who have been let in our country and are displacing school children so they have a space to sleep?
Hahaha. Reps are the ones taking away women's right and controlling what they can do with their bodies just like religious Conservatives in Arab countries DO, not the Dems!

Got some REAL factual sources/ links to back up your, "a million criminals who have been let in our country", or is that just more mentally challenged MAGA math Trump and his maga-minions use all the time to support their self-manufactured delusions!
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 11:58 AM   #21
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

clmc

No, the millions of illegals that have been allowed into this country are the numbers that are put out by the Dem held Homeland Security. Want facts? Look it up yourself so you can see it with your own eyes. I’d post a link, but it’ll just put you further into denial.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:04 PM   #22
clmc
Premium Access

FBSMLUVR prove it and show this link ..... if you can?

Perhaps FAUX news can help.
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:07 PM   #23
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Go to our Homeland Security website. They post the numbers regularly. Do your own homework.
Old 05-24-2024, 12:14 PM   #24
clmc
Premium Access

Show it for proof!
Otherwise it's just a fallacious claim.
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:43 PM   #25
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Here ya go clmc

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/s...der-encounters

Lemme know if you need help reading the stats and graphs. And you’re welcome lol
Old 05-24-2024, 02:53 PM   #26
clmc
Premium Access

Yeah good site shows a lot.
But fails to report those "millions + criminals" the maga folks are crapping their panties over.....js

Maybe you can finds those facts there?
clmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:24 PM   #27
TJneedsaBJ40
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Remember when this site use to be about fucking whores? Ah, the good old days
TJneedsaBJ40 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #28
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

clmc

Everyone is shitting their pants over how many illegals are here. Especially when they haven’t been vetted at all. I never stated that they’re all criminals. Stop fucking putting words in mouth. I’m pointing out numbers, statistics and facts. Which is what you asked for. Can’t handle the truth?

Let’s go with something easy and on the safer side of a statistical assumption. Do you actually know anything about a statical analysis? Have any idea what the Bell Curve is? What the law of probability is? If not, look it up yourself, it’s time to do your own homework.

I’ll keep it simple for you so maybe…just maybe you’ll be able to understand. There’s more than 10 million illegals that have been allowed into this country under Biden’s administration. But again, let’s go with something simple like 10 million for easy numbers ok?

Let’s make a very safe assumption shall we regarding the percentage of these illegals that are criminals? 1% of 10 million is 100K. 0.1% is 10,000. Even if it’s only 10 fucking thousand that’s way too many. Have any idea how much damage 10K illegal immigrants that hate this country can do?

I’m not even including the “known” got aways, let alone the got aways we don’t know about OR the folks that weren’t vetted properly during the Afghan bullshit withdrawal.
Old 05-24-2024, 03:34 PM   #29
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40 View Post
Remember when this site use to be about fucking whores? Ah, the good old days
TJ

I said the same thing the other day, but Rooster pointed out to me that this is what the Sandbox is for. So I guess I stand corrected. These fucks bitch about nobody giving up stats and facts. I’m just giving them facts and the denial is still beyond my comprehension.

I’m no fucking Trump lover on my knees before him, but wtf people. Research the facts and face the damn truth. Numbers! Do! Not! Lie!

Ugh!

Edit: This is Coed, but you get the point. I’m going to an AMP, get a massage and a BJ…fuck it lol
Old 05-24-2024, 04:54 PM   #30
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Lots of tards here with closed eyes....
No wonder the nation is going to shit
But, oh, the president is doing a good job and everything is wonderful
I just saw that on the news so its true damn it!!!!
lilylivered is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women