Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #16
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

More better!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default trial by fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Herding cats, it's all the same.
That's the phrase that came to my mind. I have only known D&T for what it is today. Honestly, it's what drew me here. My reference point here antedates the Herfacechair affair maybe by just hours or maybe a day or two at most - a veritable trial by fire. I've heard the Houston board is lively also.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
For you Charles
Dammit! According to Board Rules, you're not supposed to out me.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Dammit! According to Board Rules, you're not supposed to out me.
LOL
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

This is getting bizarre.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
This is getting bizarre.
getting?
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default " Please take my pencils."

Quote:
Sh!t I should ban you and give you points for that pic. My eyes are hurting again. Where are the pencils I can jab in them?
Let me be the first to usher in the kinder D&T ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's the phrase that came to my mind. I have only known D&T for what it is today. Honestly, it's what drew me here. My reference point here antedates the Herfacechair affair maybe by just hours or maybe a day or two at most - a veritable trial by fire. I've heard the Houston board is lively also.

That is an interesting case in point. Herfaceinchair. I tried to be nice to the guy and lead by example but all I got was a bunch of pm's asking me to ignore him. How is that being nice to someone? He started a thread and the folks that did not want to participate were free not to. The guy was smart, not to tolerant but then neither were we by ignoring him (or asking me to ignore him). I hope I am not the only one that justs ignores threads that do not interest me or that bug me. I ignore them. Isn't that a kinder way to operate? What we are striving for in the forum? Uniformity?

SR, was this thread started to maybe fix a problem or to pose for the home team? If we are just posing I will gladly bow out....but I see a multifaceted picture that you are trying paint as if on canvas
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #23
Guest052115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Even though I sometimes participate (guilty as charged), I do think it's a shame that politics dominates D&T. More hobby related and aethetically pleasing threads (ie partially clothed or unclothed (Women SA Artman!)) would be a welcomed evolutionary change.
I agree. I often find myself browsing the thread titles in this forum, and then leaving 10 seconds later to another part of the site. Everyone has different reasons for visiting and participating on this board. Nothing wrong with discussing politics or general interest topics, but that's not really why I come to a place like this.
Guest052115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Herfaceinchair.

SR, was this thread started to maybe fix a problem or to pose for the home team? If we are just posing I will gladly bow out....but I see a multifaceted picture that you are trying paint as if on canvas
Herfacechair is the only person I ever put on ignore. He seems to be gone. I do ignore some threads that don't even begin to interest me, like London's fantasy Texas ad.

WTF, I don't want to speak for SR, but I think the thread was started at the request of a board member that was wanting some guidance as to what the new mods expected in the forum in the way of behavior. But, I'll let SR answer for himself.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #25
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey now!! That was in National not here, and it was funny!!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #26
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
But, I'll let SR answer for himself.
It was from my heart/head. I would have probably posted whether I was a mod or not. It was from the gut. I wasn't asking for massive change from anyone but as I said before, turn it down a notch (the venom that is). Let's get back to talking about hotties of varying financial strata. That was my message.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #27
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
I do agree with SR, the politics gets a little too heavy.
Political threads are very top heavy in here but I guess everyone is aware of that by now. It does get a little intense though at times...

SR and MA, we owe you a pint a piece.I think. Maybe.

C x
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #28
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Well now I am really not quite that easy to get rid of:tra mpoline:
SR, you are very sweet, and I most definitely do understand where you are coming from. I get the feeling that we both started posting in the HDH forum around the same time. I agree with you that the last year of HDH, and the first year of D&T were very similar in that for the most part it was a kindler gentler place to hang out, and argue with each other. but I am also fairly certain from what I gathered from reading some of the indexed threads on HDH that HDH was not always the warm, and fuzzy place that we late comers remembered it to be. I am almost certain that if I had started lurking there a few years earlier I would have never posted a single thread because I would have felt too intimidated by it all. I do like to think that these things do go in cycles, and just like now I may prefer to lay low for a little while to avoid some of the drama that certainly does not mean that I will ever be done torturing you people with pictures of my non smelly dog

I am sure that we all post here for different reasons, and we all come, and go at various times .I know for myself I do prefer the fluffier version of this board, but I would never announce that I am going to take my ball,or balls ( that one was for you WTF) and go home just because I am not as happy with the more drama driven version of it. I am perfectly happy to let things run their course over time. I do understand that what I am sensitive to may not bother others, and just as I may not enjoy the jabs that people take at each other I am also fairly certain that not everyone wants to read my 600 plus posts on how much I love my dog Hang in there SR, and just keep in mind that you really cannot force people to change, but things do have a way of running their course over time.Plus I like many of you too much to ever stop torturing you here with many of my mindless posts
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:20 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Herfacechair is the only person I ever put on ignore. He seems to be gone. I do ignore some threads that don't even begin to interest me, like London's fantasy Texas ad.
And that was my point Charles.

Personally ignore it but why send pm's asking others to ignore it?

London's thread may not interest you but why should you pm me trying to get me to be like you? Follow that?

Quote:
It was from my heart/head. I would have probably posted whether I was a mod or not. It was from the gut. I wasn't asking for massive change from anyone but as I said before, turn it down a notch (the venom that is). Let's get back to talking about hotties of varying financial strata. That was my message.
SR, that is a two way street IMHO. You can not have on one hand people accusing others of being racist or ant-Semitic or murders and your focus seems to be in the tone of what is IMHO the wrongly accused rebuttal.

Should folks that have had abortions be labeled murders? Should folks that discuss the history of the Bible be accused of anti Semitism?

I understand that things get said in the heat of battle but when one side never acknowledges their inapproaitness then you wind up at this point.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #30
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

SR very well said from your first post in this thread and the same SHOULD go for all forums...somewhere the meaning of respect and agree to disagree has been lost or misplaced...could it be egos? could it be the need to one up someone? could if be to make oneself feel better by being rude? could be all...the important thing is to learn and treat others the way you want to be treated and more important to have fun and learn something or just laugh....
Quote:
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women