Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #196
CarlaBrazil
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76242

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
That is fine...but are you attracted to every other client that you DO see???

I know it won't get me anywhere because I'm black but your website pics are HOT!!!

Carry on...
I made a correction to my post which I meant to say it was Black men and Hispanics that are American since what doesnt attracted me to them it is their attitude and the personality not their looks... I found that I know if I am going to enjoy my date in the first 15 mins if not I will pick and go.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #197
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjames View Post
Blacks have more STDs. It's just a fact. Look it up at the CDC. So that could be one reason.
Seriously... The only way a study like that can be truly accurate is if they included every single person in the study which I highly doubt they did. And just because you can read something somewhere doesn't make it a fact. No different than because we read some things here doesn't make it fact.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #198
Freedahavefun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1761
My ECCIE Reviews
Default thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I sure have and you're right there is no way for others to know that. To make a statement such as your's is absurd. Saying that because someone sets a preference means they have a pimp is like saying all ladies that like Greek have std's.
++++
Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #199
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjames View Post
Blacks have more STDs. It's just a fact. Look it up at the CDC. So that could be one reason.
LMAO seriously dude....that's the most idiotic statement I have ever read.

Off track...Tulsa, wth is up with your avatar? LMAO

Back on track.....Ok EA, I'm tired of biting my lip. I guess imma be the female version of Rambro Creed today. *protective suit on*

It really cracks me up when race threads pop up. It's bullshit. Sure, a lot of pimps are black but....so are whites.

The Craigslist killer-white
Most serial killers-white
According to the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), for instance, in 2005 86% of white homicide victims were killed by other whites. (sorry, couldn't find newer statistics)
Crimes against those I cannot specify-white
when my envelope was shorted-white
those who overstayed their welcome-white
the guy who popped up at my incall uninvited-white
the crazy MFer in Dallas stalking and raping all the providers-Hispanic
the guys who try to slip off the condom or want BBFS-white
most of the alert threads I read are against-you guessed it, white!
when I was sexually assualted-white
the most feared gangs-Latino/Hispanic

I have yet to hear about a black person lynching someone or dragging them behind a pick up truck to their death. I have never seen a group of blacks running around center city with hoods and white sheets. Have you? I mean, do you ever wonder why most crimes you see on TV involve blacks? Did it ever occur to you that the media plays a role in that? They don't report white on white crime very often unless it's really grisly and gross. Gee, I wonder why....

I could go on and on. I am in no way against a woman's preference. I totally understand the lack of sexual attraction to another race. I mean, we are attracted to every white guy that comes through the door because he is 6' tall, has a 6 pack and looks like Brad Pitt, right? And no, not all black guys have big dicks and want to pound you for an hour. No, not all white guys have little dicks. If you believe that, you obviously have never fucked EA.

What I don't understand, and NEVER WILL....is basing your decision to not see someone based entirely on the color of his skin. Even if you based your decision on "something that happened," give me a break. If I refused to see white clients based on something that happened in my past, hell.....I would never have any clients! I have never, I repeat NEVER had a black client do me wrong. I have never had a black client with poor hygiene. Why? Because 99% of the time they are upstanding guys. They know they are being watched and judged with more scrutiny based on the fact that they are black. Therefore, they are on point with their behavior.

So to "me," and it's just my opinion, not seeing someone just because he is black is the BIGGEST CROCK OF HORSE SHIT I have ever heard in my life. I mean, do you clutch your purse when you walk by a black person? If you are in an elevator with a bunch of white biker dudes, you don't get nervous then? When that Islamic dude comes to see you, does that thought cross your mind you might be beheaded once he leaves? No, you don't. Why? Cuz they aren't black right?

So you have 2 clients who want to see you at the same time. One is a black physician and the other is a white dude who works for Home Depot. You won't see the black dude, right?

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

I don't care what color your skin is. As long as you are clean and respectful it's all good. Don't want to see me because I see black clients? I don't care...I don't want to see your racist ass either.

Ok, now I have a headache.

Meg
Old 04-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #200
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Meg.... If you get points for that please let us know. I didn't see any insults in there at all

Now let me say something. I will never understand a provider not willing to talk on the phone with a hobbyist just because she had a few waste her time. I will never understand why some providers won't date a hobbyist just because he is a hobbyist....

Sometimes people feel it's better to exclude all to avoid the possibility of something....

We don't have to understand it.... Do we?
Old 04-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #201
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Well then since Meg has only had issues with white guys I say we all stop seeing them too.

Asian guys ~ it is your lucky day!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #202
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Well then since Meg has only had issues with white guys I say we all stop seeing them too.

Asian guys ~ it is your lucky day!
LMAO
Old 04-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #203
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

All I know is this.... Anybody thinks they are gonna walk in and mess with Meg they got another thing comin'!!

Steelers Suck! LMAO
Old 04-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #204
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
All I know is this.... Anybody thinks they are gonna walk in and mess with Meg they got another thing comin'!!

Steelers Suck! LMAO
LOL yea, you're right. I don't take too kindly to men acting like fucktards BCD. Just doesn't sit well with me for some reason. Go figure! And about your Steeler's comment....don't make me turn into Lorena Bobbit on you EA...you know I will!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #205
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Girl you'd have to at least be in the same city to be able to chop it off
Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #206
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please, your shit will reach hundreds of miles. All I gotta do is step outside LMAO. Now get back on topic hehe
Old 04-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #207
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

ok i did not have the time to go back and read through the whole entire thread seaming lots of people have there opinions on this but im gonna through mine out there too.....every race has bad eggs and i do not discriminate at all... not saying this is true to all but it seems that girls that have a nba policy are also the ones with "managers " telling them not too... again im not saying thats true for every lady. Dont take me wrong.. i have some of the most respectable clients that are black and i have had the rudest worst experiences with indian and white guys but i dont have something on my ad saying no white men or indian guys....come on now!!!! "big dick" theory goes .....ummmmmm EA is not black lmao!!!!! and im sorry to say but size and color dont go hand in hand .

Unless EA did some micheal jackson issshhh and is really a black guy lol!!! jk
Old 04-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #208
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow and again with the "if she won't see black guys she must have a pimp"

Well fine, if she's from BP she prolly gonna rob you after bait n switch.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #209
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Oh hush DickmeDown . I have heard some amazing things about you from my girlfriends.
....She's not lying DED...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Whatever you heard...lies I tell ya, all LIES
Old 04-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #210
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexialexis86 View Post
ok i did not have the time to go back and read through the whole entire thread seaming lots of people have there opinions on this but im gonna through mine out there too.....every race has bad eggs and i do not discriminate at all... not saying this is true to all but it seems that girls that have a nba policy are also the ones with "managers " telling them not too... again im not saying thats true for every lady. Dont take me wrong.. i have some of the most respectable clients that are black and i have had the rudest worst experiences with indian and white guys but i dont have something on my ad saying no white men or indian guys....come on now!!!! "big dick" theory goes .....ummmmmm EA is not black lmao!!!!! and im sorry to say but size and color dont go hand in hand .

Unless EA did some micheal jackson issshhh and is really a black guy lol!!! jk
I did not ask her to write this folks
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women