Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
vicrom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Has this happened to you?

I got blown off by a respected provider today (for the second time). Set up a time followed by a text from her to see if we were still on for the appointed time. I answered yes and that was the last contact, even though I texted and called a few times in an effort to confirm. My dilemma is the whole screening process. I am a member of a site that usually satisfies that requirement, but she also wanted a full name and phone number. I gave it and now I wouldn't dare say anything negative in fear of what could happen in retaliation. Thats my problem with the whole screening process-you are basically giving some very private info to someone you don't even know. Any thoughts?
vicrom is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

In the past I have had no call/no shows. i just write it off and move on, never to call them again.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
czito69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That is surprising that it is a respected provider. If you gave that information, you best just move on...
czito69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

I would suggest you get p411 or date-check, that way you only have to give those sites your information. Ive encountered gentlemen who don't want to give their full name and number because of what the provider can obtain with that info and I don't blame them. Being discrete is #1 for the gentlemen as well as myself.
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
czito69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I should have mention P411, if they don't take that or premier providers reference it would be best to see someone that does.... Great suggestion Rump Shaker
czito69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

vircrom,

As this has happened to almost everyone. Just shake it off and move on. When I first started in the hobby I didn't have any references and was at the mercy of the provider by having to give full name and number. Once you get a few good references under your belt it gets soo much easier. Just make sure the provider your seeing is reputable and is reference friendly. He'll Ive seen some providers just to get a good reference and am almost to a point that I could see just about anyone I choose. Yes P411 is a great tool but some providers even some reputable ones arn't on it.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
Biggreentractor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

never ever give a provider enough info to google you and find you. there is not a need for last names in this hobby. those ladies that require you to fill out forms with entire names, work phones and such. I mean really? do you think her mother named her dynamite debbie or whatever? they take a chance just like we take a chance, I been doing this 20 yrs and still shake like a leaf on the first visit. unless someone I know has vouched for said lady
Biggreentractor is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
nogamble
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Buy a hobby phone also if you don't already have one. This is very important.
nogamble is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Stay away from providers (I don't care how well respected) that require you to give a last name or work contact info. I realize that girls need to screen. I also understand how using a work phone to verify is easy for the girl, but I don't think providers realize just how much privacy they are asking a client to give up. Only give up as much as you feel comfortable with. I will never tell a provider my last name. If she won't see me, fine. I'll go spend that money on someone less paranoid.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #10
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Stay away from providers (I don't care how well respected) that require you to give a last name or work contact info. I realize that girls need to screen. I also understand how using a work phone to verify is easy for the girl, but I don't think providers realize just how much privacy they are asking a client to give up. Only give up as much as you feel comfortable with. I will never tell a provider my last name. If she won't see me, fine. I'll go spend that money on someone less paranoid.
I agree...I am very cautious with my screening, but I do not require their last name, and I don't use employment as a form a verification...and I screen just fine
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #11
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95
Default Last name a bit much

There have been a few great providers whom I trust based on reputation, have seen before, and I know are straight shooters --- they'll still never have my last name.
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #12
vicrom
Valued Poster

Thanks all, good advice and I think I have learned my lesson. And Valerie-I saw you in PNS a few months ago and you did screen just fine. You accepted my reference and then actually talked to me on the phone. And you also did everything else outstanding!
vicrom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women