Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #106
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2face/WTF View Post
You do understand that Milton was a so called free market guy, except when markets were collapsing, then he wanted government intervention. His monetary policy all these years was in fact government intervention.

Common sense proves him wrong every day.

People like him are big business whores, they advocate free market principials on one hand and want the backing of American taxpayers on the other. That you are to blind to see actions taken over theory expoused to actually understand wtf is/has gone on.

Now go do what you are really good at which is to pick on women who post in these forums career choices, it makes as much sense as your welfare queen self who has sucked at the government tit, who doesn't want his benefits touched............ defending Milton Freidman.

To summarize, you come on a hooker board and downgrade the women's profession and then defend Milton Freidman who is for cutting the exact same programs that you sucked from.

You get away with such hypocrisy , not because my side does not call you out on it but because people of you political slant, like nevergivesitathought say nothing. Shame on my fellow gents to the right for giving credence to your delivery while trying to judge mine. I will not turn the other cheek to folks such as you, I will expose you for the hypocrite that you are and will never turn the other cheek to folks like you.

I doubt that anyone who agrees with BOTH Ron Paul and Barry Sotero would know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian.....Friedman was a conservative, that means he is RIGHT.....take that up your cum-oozing ass.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Ha Ha this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
as if a self-centered prick like you cares about what I say to someone other than you.......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You just want to stifle me from dropping my bitch-slaps on you, even if you have to stifle me indirectly......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Fire away at me but be a real man and apologize to the lady you insulted by bring her profession into the conversation.

It was not germane to the convo and you should be called out on it by any and all members that care about common decency. We can insult each other all we want but nobody needs their job insulted, especially when their job is in fact the reason we are all on this site in some form or other.

Are you to dense to realize just how stupid and hypocritical that was?

Just say you are sorry, mean it and gain back a measure of respect.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:58 AM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I doubt that anyone who agrees with BOTH Ron Paul and Barry Sotero would know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian.....Friedman was a conservative, that means he is RIGHT.....take that up your cum-oozing ass.....
This is what the Tea Party has turned into.

Folks if you do not believe in compromise, if you think that spending cuts combined with tax increases are a bad thing to do right now by both Obama and the GOP leadership.......then you are a carbon copy of the Marshall's of the world.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #109
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2face/WTF View Post

Folks if you do not believe in compromise, if you think that spending cuts combined with tax increases are a bad thing to do right now by both Obama and the GOP leadership.......then you are a carbon copy of the Marshall's of the world.

I'm not one of those Tea Party American patriots who I admire immensely......I believe in turning Saul Alinsky/Bill Ayers tactics back on the liberal communists......
Old 07-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not one of those Tea Party American patriots who I admire immensely......I believe in turning Saul Alinsky/Bill Ayers tactics back on the liberal communists......
No we have already established you are a man who likes to come on a hooker board and downgrade the profession of any girl who disagree's with you.

That you are a Tea-Lite drinker is irrelevant at this point.

You are like an arsonist that happens to be a firefighter.

You have been exposed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #111
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
You are like an arsonist that happens to be a firefighter.

You have been exposed.

yeah, by myself! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Did you know that Barry Sotero refers to your mouth as his "sperm dumpster"? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

BTW: I like this board! The more shit-sandwiches I feed 2face/wtf, the more he keeps coming back! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! He does it because he doesn't realize how stupid he is and that people are laughing at him....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #112
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
He does it because he doesn't realize how stupid he is and that people are laughing at him
Au contraire!

It is you we are laughing at.

But all things considered, your negative baggage does bring along with it a small degree of entertainment value!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No we have already established you are a man who likes to come on a hooker board and downgrade the profession of any girl who disagree's with you.

You're a hypocrite. Evidently, you've already forgoten these remarks where you criticized Lauren:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=21

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=27

You badgered her every post until she left Eccie. These posts were just the final straw.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Odumbo hasn't proffered any tangible spending cuts:

Marco Rubio today [17 July] said, “He proposed a budget that was so ludicrous that not even the Dimocrats in the Senate would vote for it, a budget that increased the debt; not solved it.

Mitch McConnell said in remarks on the Senate floor today [12 July]. “the president has presented us with three choices: smoke and mirrors, tax hikes, or default.”
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #115
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doofus View Post
Marshall is living proof of what he claims the laffer curve says; the more idiotic he acts, the less annoying he truly becomes.
If that's true, why did you cry to the mods for help like a whiny little bitch? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #116
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
yeah, by myself! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Did you know that Barry Sotero refers to your mouth as his "sperm dumpster"? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

BTW: I like this board! The more shit-sandwiches I eat, the more he keeps coming back! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! He does it because he doesn't realize how stupid he is and that people are laughing at him....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
I have to agree with you that it is pretty funny when someone doesn't realize they are stupid or wearing a new moustache.

The President refers to you as “a canvas so life-like, you would never realize it is brain dead!” When asked how many mustaches he “drew” on the canvas before he got it just right, a rueful Dirty Sanchez-in-chief said "a lot of them."

And still he is not satisfied for as we left, we watched as he “inked” his “pen” in the built-in inkpot the canvas was sporting, for another attempt. And the canvas smiled the smile of a "man" who has found his place in the natural order of things.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #117
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockMunchmasterman View Post
I have to agree with you that I'm a brain dead cocksucker.

The President refers to you as “a canvas so life-like, you would never realize it is brain dead!” When asked how many mustaches he “drew” on the canvas before he got it just right, a rueful Dirty Sanchez-in-chief said "a lot of them."

And still he is not satisfied for as we left, we watched as he “inked” his “pen” in the built-in inkpot the canvas was sporting, for another attempt. And the canvas smiled the smile of a "man" who has found his place in the natural order of things.
I can tell when I'm living rent free inside somebody's head and they can't evict me....he responds to my posts directed at other people and starts copying my techniques.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I did not critize Lauren's profession! God Damn, how moronic a comparison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a hypocrite. Evidently, you've already forgoten these remarks where you criticized Lauren:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=21

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=27

You badgered her every post until she left Eccie. These posts were just the final straw.
You sir are either an idiot on this subject matter or an liar.

I did not denigrate Lauren Summerhill chosen profession.

I never said anything as demeaning to Lauren Summerhill as, "Oh yea, you are a hooker, wtf do you know about economics.''

That is wtf Marshall did. That you would defend that or be so stupid as to not see the difference between wtf I said to Lauren Summerhill and wtf Marshall said shows that you may not be a liar but indeed an idiot on this subject matter.
What I did point out to Lauren Summerhill was that she never admits to being wrong even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Just as you probably will not admit that you are wrong in your comparison of wtf Marshall did and what I did. I accused Marshall of injecting one's profession into the mix. As if her profession diminished her ability to have a voice at the table. I did no such thing with Lauren Summerhill.

So either apologize or I will call you the male version of Lauren Summerhill. Cut from the same cloth of not being able to admit you were wrong or confused or just plaid ignorant on this subject matter.

Say you are sorry for being so slow and all will be forgiven!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #119
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo hasn't proffered any tangible spending cuts:

Marco Rubio today [17 July] said, “He proposed a budget that was so ludicrous that not even the Dimocrats in the Senate would vote for it, a budget that increased the debt; not solved it.

Mitch McConnell said in remarks on the Senate floor today [12 July]. “the president has presented us with three choices: smoke and mirrors, tax hikes, or default.”

Are you really that dense.....a certain segment of the GOP will not compromise. They will not take spending cuts and more taxes. Obama has said he is willing. After saying so, you then say you do not believe him. WTF?

What we can see is that the GOP is not willing to compromise.

It would be like me saying , "I will put five dollars in the pot if you put five dollars in the pot." and your ignorant ass coming back with, " I do not believe you will put five dollars in the pot and even if you did, I will never put five dollars in the pot!"

That is wtf the GOP leadership has done and you parrot that idiotic line of reasoning as if that is Obama's fault. You will get trounced at the polls over that reasoning.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #120
Marshall
BANNED

I gotta new name for WTF.....it's WDF, as in "Wutta Dumb Fuck!!!"

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women