Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #121
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I can tell when I'm living rent free inside somebody's head and they can't evict me....he responds to my posts directed at other people and starts copying my techniques.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Of course you're used to living rent free. Everyone knew that.

Since I'm new, which of your techniques should I use next oh Disappointing One? If you say the "my ass in the air for the masses", the "being a coward is the least of my worries", or the classic "I did what I had to on the Greek freighter to pay for my "removal" operation" you will have to demonstrate them time and time again as I do not understand the basic concepts or the depts of the primordial slime pools you seem to thrive in.

I can do the "hahahaha" thing but it is so lame that a fair provider offered me a freebie if I would forswear the use of it.

(Hey everyone. It's really not free. His boyfriend sends me money from marshall's debit card. Some kind of retaliation for an affair involving a burro.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You two are a perfect match, maybe nevergivesitathought can marry ya'll

Quote:
I gotta new name for WTF.....it's WDF, as in "Wutta Dumb Fuck!!!"

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall , go give girls on this board a hard time for their choice of profession......your stupid shit don't bother me.

Take I B Hankering along....it appears he agree's with that nonsense.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:18 PM   #123
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
your stupid shit don't bother me.

prove it.............

BTW: WDF, wtf you copying my "......"'s????????????
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Marshall , go give girls on this board a hard time for their choice of profession......your stupid shit don't bother me.

Take I B Hankering along....it appears he agree's with that nonsense.
You are deflecting. You are the one who drove Lauren from the board.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #125
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
If that's true, why did you cry to the mods for help like a whiny little bitch? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Congratulations. After only 24 posts in 6 hours where you do nothing but act like a 15 year old AOL'er who gets his lunch money stolen every day, i got a bit annoyed.

I've calmed down now, though, so you'll have to start over.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #126
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doofus View Post
I've calmed down now, though, so you'll have to start over.
OK....
Glad to hear the meds are working.....you gotta follow your doctors directions and take them regularly......

BTW: What meds does one take for being a pussy?
Old 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM   #127
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doofus View Post
Congratulations.

why thank you! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #128
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are deflecting. You are the one who drove Lauren from the board.
I am not deflecting, you liar.

You compared wtf I said to Lauren and wtf Marshall said to another lady. I pointed out that there was no comparison.

Marshall implied that because the lady was in this business she was stupid. You seem to agree with Marshall. If you do not just say so but your silence on the issue appears to me that you do agree with Marshall.

Lauren Summerhill left the board, if it was because I pointed out her inconsistancy in truth telling or double standards, then you are blaming the wrong person. You are blaming the person who points out double standards and not the person that had them

Figures, you think women in this industry are stupid, just as Marshall does.

That would then lend me pause to point out your double standard, you accusing me of running of a lady that is in the profession and by your and Marshall's logic is to stupid to have a thought on say economics. Wow you two are twisted.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #129
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
BTW: What meds does one take for being a pussy?
Why don't we check in you medicine cabinet and see what drugs the VA has prescribed for you.

Are you sure you still want to cut government spending? You might have to start paying for your anti-pussy drugs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

You harassed the woman until she left. Pure and simple. Every time she posted, you'd post a snide comment.

Quote:
I am not deflecting, you liar.

You compared wtf I said to Lauren and wtf Marshall said to another lady. I pointed out that there was no comparison.

Marshall implied that because the lady was in this business she was stupid. You seem to agree with Marshall. If you do not just say so but your silence on the issue appears to me that you do agree with Marshall.

Lauren Summerhill left the board, if it was because I pointed out her inconsistancy in truth telling or double standards, then you are blaming the wrong person. You are blaming the person who points out double standards and not the person that had them

Figures, you think women in this industry are stupid, just as Marshall does.

That would then lend me pause to point out your double standard, you accusing me of running of a lady that is in the profession and by your and Marshall's logic is to stupid to have a thought on say economics. Wow you two are twisted.

Old 07-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you really that dense.....a certain segment of the GOP will not compromise. They will not take spending cuts and more taxes. Obama has said he is willing. After saying so, you then say you do not believe him. WTF?

What we can see is that the GOP is not willing to compromise.

It would be like me saying , "I will put five dollars in the pot if you put five dollars in the pot." and your ignorant ass coming back with, " I do not believe you will put five dollars in the pot and even if you did, I will never put five dollars in the pot!"

That is wtf the GOP leadership has done and you parrot that idiotic line of reasoning as if that is Obama's fault. You will get trounced at the polls over that reasoning.
Odumbo hasn't proffered any tangible spending cuts:

Marco Rubio today [17 July] said, “He proposed a budget that was so ludicrous that not even the Dimocrats in the Senate would vote for it, a budget that increased the debt; not solved it.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #132
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
Why don't we check in you medicine cabinet and see what drugs the VA has prescribed for you.

Are you sure you still want to cut government spending? You might have to start paying for your anti-pussy drugs.

yep....I'm living in your head rent-free........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You harassed the woman until she left. Pure and simple. Every time she posted, you'd post a snide comment.

Which has nothing to do with wtf Marshall did.

I did not agree with Lauren's POV, pure and simple. She could defend it all she wanted, I would never bring up her choice of profession as a means to discount her POV.

Marshall implied that because a lady is in this profession , she is to stupid to have a POV.

Are you to hard headed to not see the difference.

We all say stupid shit....and I have no problem with people calling out people that say stupid shit.

It crosses the line when you say, "Oh you are a garbage man, your views do not count." or as Marshall said and you appear to agree with "What you said was stupid young lady, no wonder you are a hooker.''

The ''no wonder you are a hooker'' part is what I think is chickenshit.

I have/had no problem with calling peole out that say stupid shit. You are a prime example. I point out your lies all the time.

Are you going to disable your account too?

BooFuc'nHoo if you do.

May I suggest a better plan of action would be to quit lying and distorting wtf people say.....Or start trying to say less stupid shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #134
Marshall
BANNED

Whirl! Whirl! Spin! Spin! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Odumbo hasn't proffered any tangible spending cuts:

Marco Rubio today [17 July] said, “He proposed a budget that was so ludicrous that not even the Dimocrats in the Senate would vote for it, a budget that increased the debt; not solved it.
If you were not so ignorant in these matters you would not fall for Maro Rubio distortion of the facts. Do you understand wtf happened, he proposed a budget that would save 1.1 trillion and then gave a speech that discussed a more ambitious plan of 4 trillion.

The GOP it seems wants to focus on the first plan and not compromise to get to the second plan. And you are ignorant enough on the matter to believe them

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/1...t-obama-budget

The president’s budget called for ending tax cuts for the wealthy and a three-year domestic spending freeze, saving an estimated $1.1 trillion over 10 years. Democratic senators at the time called it “an important step forward”, “a good start” and a “credible blueprint.”
No Democratic senator was willing to support it, however, after Obama discussed a more ambitious plan at George Washington University to save $4 trillion over 12 years. Republicans criticized his speech for lacking detail.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women