Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Guys, would you be able to handle a serious relationship with an ASP?
Yes 71 61.21%
No 40 34.48%
Other (please explain) 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 09-09-2011, 02:06 AM   #121
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
No , no , no.... The only reason you were called a BIGOT is because you choose to call others you don't agree with , PIMPS.
Try just a little harder to keep up!!
Hey MrGiz... show me where I singled some one out? I merely voiced my opinion. I even placed a disclaimer in my posts. Not once but three times! Still not good enough for you. You on the other hand didn't like my opinion and felt incumbent to make yourself the Hooker Board Police? What ever dude! I guess I am a "bigot" because I sure don't agree with your way of getting attention. You have a label for that? If you do keep it to yourself. I’m not interested in playing your childish game. Your on my ignore list!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:28 AM   #122
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Ultimately, prostitution is morally wrong. Even the most liberal people would agree with that. However the prostitutes themselves and the johns are not necessarily bad people or morally corrupt. Every law is an attempt to appoint morality because morality is a fundamental of right and wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am about to blow all of your minds lol!

Honesty, I think what I do as a provider is wrong..always have. Does that make me a hypocrite? NO, because I am not preaching to others not to do this while I am doing it. I simply know in my heart it's not something I could do forever, and I know even more that one day I will in fact have to reap what I have sown...no one escapes that.

Society does not have to tell me a damn thing...my conscience and heart do a fine job.
These two individuals are the only ones that have it right.

Shayla, I have already PMed my thoughts on this topic to you. Thanks for your reply.

London, many of your posts in the past have really pissed me off and they caused me to feel very negative toward you. I try not to let a difference of opinion affect my view point of an individual, but sometimes I fail miserably.

Your post above has really surprised me. It took a lot of guts on your part to post it on this board. I commend you. I now have a very positive view point of you.

Thanks for sharing it and allowing me to view you in a very different light.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #123
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
My interpretation of a SERIOUS relationship is that you love that person. You share intimate details and parts of your life with this other person. They know you better than most others. I find it impossible to allow this person to go fuck someone else and maintain I love her. "Personally" I have a word to describe that person! Pimp!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hey MrGiz... show me where I singled some one out? I merely voiced my opinion. . . .
big·ot

/ˈbɪgət/ [big-uht]
noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Ignore THAT !!
Sounds like you have a one-way route for opinions, eh?
Old 09-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #124
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am about to blow all of your minds lol!

Honesty, I think what I do as a provider is wrong..always have. Does that make me a hypocrite? NO, because I am not preaching to others not to do this while I am doing it. I simply know in my heart it's not something I could do forever, and I know even more that one day I will in fact have to reap what I have sown...no one escapes that.

Society does not have to tell me a damn thing...my conscience and heart do a fine job.
According to Merriam Webster you're a hypocrite.

: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

You don't get to pick and choose the definitions you agree with or definitions themselves become meaningless.

Jack
Old 09-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #125
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
big·ot

/ˈbɪgət/ [big-uht]
noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Ignore THAT !!
Sounds like you have a one-way route for opinions, eh?
Your logic does not follow. Still Looking gave the perfect name for a man involved in that, and the name is PIMP, and there is nothing even remotely bigoted about his comment. Your use of the word bigot escapes me unless you are attempting to be politically correct, and we must now call a Pimp a Sexual Facilitator. Whatever handle is attached to such a man, his function remains the same. I refuse to play the PC game.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:59 AM   #126
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
Your logic does not follow. Still Looking gave the perfect name for a man involved in that, and the name is PIMP, and there is nothing even remotely bigoted about his comment. Your use of the word bigot escapes me unless you are attempting to be politically correct, and we must now call a Pimp a Sexual Facilitator. Whatever handle is attached to such a man, his function remains the same. I refuse to play the PC game.
My logic follows perfectly.* A pimp is a pimp, a leech, a scum sucking scavenger.* I have no argument with the contempt shown their way.

The S.O. of a provider who works and handles her own business independently, is not a pimp. The S.O. of a provider who provides all of her home, food, health, and living expenses... and doesn't profit one penny from... nor "manages" her work in any way, is not a pimp.*I happen to know a few hobby couples that fit that description... perhaps, you do not.

This thread was about couples in which the female happens to be an ASP.... it was not and is not about scum sucking, scavenger PIMPS!

Whether you, Still Lookin, or many others know the difference or not is a matter of ignorance... not logic.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #127
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it was Alisha Adams that said "Hookers don't have boyfriends, what we have are guys that are willing to pretend they care for us so they can fuck us for free while everyone else pays."

http://alishaadams.net/what-boyfriend

Damn good read
Old 09-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #128
MrGiz
BANNED

So, Alisha has an "opinion" too.... good for her!

But her "boyfriends" do not measure up to the S.O.'s I portrayed above.
Whether many believe such is real and possible or not, matters very-very little... actually, not at all.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #129
PERVERTed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

What is so immoral about p4p?

Its just sex.

Or is sex only moral when it is between two people who are in love?

Morals are relative to the time and region, constantly in flux.

The only sex act that is inherantly immoral is rape.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #130
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post

You can't win with a guy like this. It’s like playing basketball with a severely handicapped person and then calling double dribble LOL. We just need to let it go. I was racking my brain trying to figure out why this guy was giving me shit? I received two PM'S explaining why. (I'll PM you!) It would appear that my opinion struck a nerve. It all makes sense now. Passive aggressive "Pimps" should just be placed on the ignore list! Rest assured while we do this they are doing this
Check out the attached picture. Now this would be a bigot and a ding bat! Kind of fits don't you think! LOL
Old 09-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #131
PERVERTed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Lol....EDITH!!!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #132
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PERVERTed84 View Post
Lol....EDITH!!!!!
Don't you just love her? When you look at her do any providers here come to mind? LOL
Old 09-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #133
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Kinda Funny, really....

Many guys here sneak, hide, cheat, lie, fuck around on their wives... behind their backs.* Some say it's because they don't get any or enough sex at home.* Most of them are probably the primary bread winner in the home... but many also expect their wives to have jobs to help supplement the household income.* Many of these guys expect their wives to work part/full-time, take care of the home and children... all the while, enjoying the benefits of fucking strange hobby pussy.

It seems to me they are profiting sexually from their wives' work... if she didn't work, he might not be able to afford to be paying for strange hobby pussy.* Could that be considered Pimpish?

These are the guys discussing hobby morality!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #134
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

A picture is worth a 1000 words!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #135
MrGiz
BANNED

Hey SL... congratulations on your invitation for membership into the PM Gossip Club!!* You have finally arrived!!* You have STATUS!!

Now... THAT's something to be PROUD of!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women