Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Criticisms which are little more than efforts to pander to the people who are too damn stupid to consider qualifications and actual policies in determining who to vote for.
Considered and dismissed: community organizer is not a "qualification", and "hope and change" is not a policy but Dimocraps are too stupid to realize that and voted for him anyway.

There are
still just 50 states in the union. Seems like the Anointed One could remember that, especially since he was born in Hawaii—the newest of the 50 U.S. states (August 21, 1959)—and he went to school there for eight years. Hawaiian schools teach little incidentals like that to kids in grade school and in high school. Born there, educated there, and yet he "forgets"?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #77
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Keep it up Guy's. Y'all kicken their ass. My Republican Brothers! (notice I did not say conservitive brothers). But I like them better than as boot lickin Democrate. LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:31 AM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Now THAT is a campaign poster.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:45 AM   #79
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
He said "father". Even Snopes admits that fact even as they back pedal trying to cover for his sorry ass - just like you do.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw

What about his famous uncle speech: "I had an uncle ... who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps." Excerpt from May 26th, 2008, speech in Las Cruces, N.M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1sxq8mqvA

When it comes to self-aggrandizement, his “slips” know no bounds.

Quite amusing how you always rush to defend him by saying he "just misspoke".
It's not amusing that you always leap to attack by saying he lied.

Come on, don't you feel stupid for continuing to bring up the 57 state thing? I mean dumb fuck stupid? If you believe he doesn't know how many states there are, I have a couple of houses in Bastrop I'll sell you.

He said Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald. In what way do you see that as self-aggrandizement? How would that aggressively increase his power? I looked the word up to see if you used it correctly. Sorry Charlie. This is a misspeak on your part (I could call it a lie but you are merely ignorant of the word's proper use) and you will continue to bitch about others doing something similar to you. Thanks for letting us know that Auschwitz was the premium camp to liberate and that Buchenwald was like liberating Granada or that it was the northern most location of Club Med. His grandfather was the most important man in his life and he thought of him as his father. So he said father by accident. Big fucking deal.

We have some major issues with our economy. GOP debates, the Middle East is changing.
And you’re stuck on your “anointed one” bullshit and your Heinz 50 sauce (I know it should be 57, asshole).

Besides, how long do you think it would take to pull 10 lies out of your past posts? Not misspeaks, out and out lies. And that isn’t that big a deal. But when you repeat them after you’ve been corrected…..

Less than half an hour to find 10 but I’ll say an hour. And I won’t count the one in this post of yours.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:09 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
It's not amusing that you always leap to attack by saying he lied.
Obama’s “fluff girl” speaks! You’ve missed the point of the argument entirely. But that’s to be excused, you’re a dumb ass Dimocrap.
Quote:
Come on, don't you feel stupid for continuing to bring up the 57 state thing? I mean dumb fuck stupid?
My, my how you do get defensive when trying to defend why your stupid dumb ass voted for the “Anointed One”. There are still just 50 states in the union. Seems like the Anointed One could remember that, especially since he was born in Hawaii—the newest of the 50 U.S. states (August 21, 1959)—and he went to school there for eight years. Hawaiian schools teach little incidentals like that to kids in grade school and in high school. Born there, educated there, and yet he "forgets"?
Quote:
If you believe he doesn't know how many states there are, I have a couple of houses in Bastrop I'll sell you.
The point of your slight is negated since you’ve already admitted you “own” the houses.
Quote:
He said Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald. In what way do you see that as self-aggrandizement? How would that aggressively increase his power? I looked the word up to see if you used it correctly. Sorry Charlie. This is a misspeak on your part (I could call it a lie but you are merely ignorant of the word's proper use) and you will continue to bitch about others doing something similar to you. Thanks for letting us know that Auschwitz was the premium camp to liberate and that Buchenwald was like liberating Granada or that it was the northern most location of Club Med. His grandfather was the most important man in his life and he thought of him as his father. So he said father by accident. Big fucking deal.
Again, you’ve missed the point of the argument entirely. You'd do well to re-read all of the posts so that you might catch-up.
Quote:
We have some major issues with our economy. GOP debates, the Middle East is changing.
You neglected to mention Chicago style corruption in the White House: Solyndra, LightSquared and “Fast and Furious” gun running to drug cartels in a foreign country.
Quote:
And you’re stuck on your “anointed one” bullshit and your Heinz 50 sauce (I know it should be 57, asshole).
But you still voted for him, so that makes you the asshole. Even the voters in the 9th Congressional District in New York City admitted they made a mistake in 2008, and they have already made correction. But not you, you’re still drinking the Kool-aid.
Quote:
We Besides, how long do you think it would take to pull 10 lies out of your past posts? Not misspeaks, out and out lies. And that isn’t that big a deal. But when you repeat them after you’ve been corrected…..
We Less than half an hour to find 10 but I’ll say an hour. And I won’t count the one in this post of yours.
Have at it! However, there were no lies in the referenced post; so, you’ll have to start your search elsewhere. Hence, your contention otherwise is but one of your many lies. Enjoy your day!
Old 09-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #81
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Obama Fabrication .....

"Just imagine what we can do with $535 million in just one year."
Old 09-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #82
waverunner234
Valued Poster

535M that is .... how many girls?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
535M that is .... how many girls?
Check with Tiger. But it only takes one.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #84
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
He said "father". Even Snopes admits that fact even as they back pedal trying to cover for his sorry ass - just like you do.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw

What about his famous uncle speech: "I had an uncle ... who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps." Excerpt from May 26th, 2008, speech in Las Cruces, N.M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1sxq8mqvA

When it comes to self-aggrandizement, his “slips” know no bounds.

Quite amusing how you always rush to defend him by saying he "just misspoke".
I know what the point is. The point is misspeaking vs lying and the douche bags who can’t tell them apart. You choose to be stupid. Hearing someone say something incorrect once is a slip. Twice would be a lie. You use words like “self-aggrandizement” but can’t understand how someone could say “father” instead of “grandfather”. It figures since you misused your elitist term.
It’s funny watching you try to use the “best defense is a good offence” tactic. It only works when the offence scores points. So other than you being offensive, what actual points did you score? Only facts score points, not your opinions. The point of the slight is that you believe he doesn’t know how many states there are. It isn’t negated since I don’t own the houses you would buy. Don’t tell you haven’t heard a version of this using a bridge.
You call me stupid because you think I voted for someone other than the guy associated with Keating. You knowingly voted for McCain. Lincoln S & L? You remember, a 3 billion dollar hit to the federal government (you know, we the people).
Piece of shit that you are, you reference my questions without answering them. You lack the balls to answer questions about your statements.
You lied by saying he was using the difference in camp names as self-aggrandizement. You knew you lied because you dodged the chance to prove you didn’t. A quick trip to dictionary.com shows;

self-aggrandizement — n
the act of increasing one's own power, importance, etc, esp in an aggressive or ruthless manner

Saying Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald is not self-aggrandizement regardless of how many times you say it is (you did know his uncle was in on the liberation of Buchenwald, didn’t you?). So. One of my many lies? Name one you lying coward.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know what the point is. The point is misspeaking vs lying and the douche bags who can’t tell them apart. You choose to be stupid. Hearing someone say something incorrect once is a slip. Twice would be a lie. You use words like “self-aggrandizement” but can’t understand how someone could say “father” instead of “grandfather”. It figures since you misused your elitist term.
It’s funny watching you try to use the “best defense is a good offence” tactic. It only works when the offence scores points. So other than you being offensive, what actual points did you score? Only facts score points, not your opinions. The point of the slight is that you believe he doesn’t know how many states there are. It isn’t negated since I don’t own the houses you would buy. Don’t tell you haven’t heard a version of this using a bridge.
You call me stupid because you think I voted for someone other than the guy associated with Keating. You knowingly voted for McCain. Lincoln S & L? You remember, a 3 billion dollar hit to the federal government (you know, we the people).
Piece of shit that you are, you reference my questions without answering them. You lack the balls to answer questions about your statements.
You lied by saying he was using the difference in camp names as self-aggrandizement. You knew you lied because you dodged the chance to prove you didn’t. A quick trip to dictionary.com shows;

self-aggrandizement — n
the act of increasing one's own power, importance, etc, esp in an aggressive or ruthless manner

Saying Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald is not self-aggrandizement regardless of how many times you say it is (you did know his uncle was in on the liberation of Buchenwald, didn’t you?). So. One of my many lies? Name one you lying coward.
Still blowing hard aren't you "Obama's Fluff Girl", you're not finished master munching on him yet are you?

No. You still do not know what the point of the discussion is about. And your attempts to mischaracterize and obfuscate are to no avail. Go back to grade school and learn how to read.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #86
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still blowing hard aren't you "Obama's Fluff Girl", you're not finished master munching on him yet are you?

No. You still do not know what the point of the discussion is about. And your attempts to mischaracterize and obfuscate are to no avail. Go back to grade school and learn how to read.
How typical. U. B. the same again. You don’t address a single issue. The point is still the same. Douche bags who can read but not think. But you did keep it short. Fewer statements means less chance U. B. lying, U. B. wrong again, or U. B. making a futile attempt at covering up the number of dicks you’ve swallowed.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #87
MrGiz
BANNED

Give it up, I.B.....you're attempting to communicate with Kool-Aid Drunk, Mind Numbed Illiterates.... take some time-off to enjoy what little freedom we have left!

Meanwhile.... I'll be out, with my Lil Red Mistress (1998-VFR-800)attempting to double-down on every speed limit posted within the Quachita/Caddo Mountains

Anyone else interested... look for me somewhere.... wherever the roads become the twistiest!

Summer has "broke"... the air is cool... and life is good... catch me if ya can!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:57 PM   #88
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Give it up, I.B.....you're attempting to communicate with Kool-Aid Drunk, Mind Numbed Illiterates.... take some time-off to enjoy what little freedom we have left!
Talk about drivel.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:35 PM   #89
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Talk about drivel.
Okay. . . . as usual. . . I have become bored.... enjoy...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:07 AM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Directly Above the Center of the Earth (Austin)"

... that explains it ....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women