Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #136
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
now we are all here because we love the women and we wanna bang them. some that turn us on live thousands of miles away some within a couple miles. while i hobby 8-10 per year i pleasure myself to the pics of my favorites on here all the time.

girls i have had i will jerk it thinking about the time. girls i am schedules to see i will jack it to anticipating the meeting. and girls i long to see like sonya playmate [san antonio] and shayla [calgary canada] who i realize i probably never will have the pleasure i jack it dreaming what they would be like.

to the guys do you often use the showcases for stimulation and does it make you more or less likely to actually see the girl

girls how do you feel about some guy you never met jerking off to your photos. you know when you put them up you are driving us crazy. do you think its creepy and dirty or is it a compliment and a turnon.

i always tell myself if i would have put a quater in a jar everytime i jacked off to sonya playmates pics i could have flown to san antonio and booked a week.

one strange thing is i will never whack it to a beautiful woman with a bitchy attitude as if i would not actually be willing to pay to be with her i don't even fantasize

ladies and gents your thoughts are welcome
I'm starting to understand the THREADS you start now! You know they say if you play with it too much you'll go blind! Most of us do it till we need glasses, but you must need a White Cane! LOL DAMN!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #137
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Again. CG's thoughts count more because he's actually a client of mine. Not some random guy that has no clue what he is talking about. He was not disrespectful to you so you are out of line being disrespectful to him. You sound ANGRY for NO reason! This is just a discussion.

How was I disrespectful? Because I pointed out it is fucking nuts to use the popularity of playboy to show how most men don't want to see naked bits on a hooker website. And I wasn't angry. I don't get mad on post on shmb.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:37 AM   #138
KatieKuada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 101092
Default Newbie Jumping In

I started my website on a site that doesn't allow nudes. Although I have some great ones that I occasionally mail off, I don't post them. I don't want to lose my page!

Kisses,
Katie
KatieKuada is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:13 AM   #139
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i know this may come as a shock

to you but the REAL reason most guys see hookers is to enjoy the feel , the sight, the experience of sliding his penis in and out of a woman. if you are above that perhaps you would be more suited spending your time on match.com and finding a soul mate for walks on the beach and lattes watching the sunset. your here for the same reason as most everybody else to get your rocks off so stop acting holier than thou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
The original topic notwithstanding, congratulations to both Naomi and London for being the first to succeed in engaging Petiteassman in a conversation that goes deeper (no pun intended) than his telling us how memorable it is watching his penis glide in and out of so-and-so provider.

Well done, both of you.

I can't disagree with this, but would add the following, perhaps even strange, caveat. When it comes to girls i've already seen, if i'm going to see them again, i'd prefer they not have nudes posted anywhere. Repeat visits for me are predicated as much on personality as anything, and i find myself more attracted to the type of personality that wouldn't post nude photos.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #140
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
to you but the REAL reason most guys see hookers is to enjoy the feel , the sight, the experience of sliding his penis in and out of a woman. if you are above that perhaps you would be more suited spending your time on match.com and finding a soulmate for walks on the beach and lattes watcjing the sunset. your jere for the same reason as most everybody else to get your rocks off so stop acting holier than though
I will have to disagree with this. So how do you explain the guy that paid me for an all day date and only came once? We spent most of at a restaurant and walking around the boutiques. Oh and that was a 2k date as I had to fly into his city.. what say ye? Obviously he wasn't looking for a warm hole to screw every minute. No argument here.. just trying to let you know what everyone has their reasons for why they see us. Yes the ultimate goal is sex but not always.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #141
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default yes my sight IS

awful just means my other senses are heightened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm starting to understand the THREADS you start now! You know they say if you play with it too much you'll go blind! Most of us do it till we need glasses, but you must need a White Cane! LOL DAMN!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #142
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default n problem

he is crazier and richer than most of us here. still amazing you take 2g from a loonie to shop with him then you bitch about $10 charge for the in room bar at the waldorf astoria yet i am the cheap bastard.. makes sense to me
Quote:
I will have to disagree with this. So how do you explain the guy that paid me for an all day date and only came once? We spend most of at a restaurant and walking around the boutiques. Oh and that was a 2k date as I had to fly into his city.. what say ye? Obviously he wasn't looking for a warm hole to screw every minute. No argument here.. just trying to let you know what everyone has their reasons for why they see us. Yes the ultimate goal is sex but not always.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:37 AM   #143
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
he is crazier and richer than most of us here. still amazing you take 2g from a loonie to shop with him then you bitch about $10 charge for the in room bar at the waldorf astoria yet i am the cheap bastard.. makes sense to me
You keep bringing that up. Are you mad? How did this go from pictures to discourse about the Waldorf? Please link me to where I was bitching about a charge at the waldorf.

This is the response:
Quote:
Hell nahh! NYC is expensive as hell!!!! My breakfast alone at the Waldorf Astoria was almost $100 bucks for just eggs, breakfast potatoes, ham, bacon, bread, juice and tea. It was damn good but still. Pussy should be double what it is there. Open the mini bar? and it was a $10 charge automatically. Park Avenue was awesome. The men there are charming and very respectful. I was very impressed with my dates there.
I was not bitching at all about anything. Trust me I was very happy. For what I spent to go to NYC, I came back home with triple without seeing more than 3 guys. Who's the winner here? I was responding to Rambo saying that things are so expensive in NYC that girls should charged double what they're charging now as the discussion WAS about rates (Did you forget that?). My room was damn near $400 bucks for the night not even including the use of the spa and the conceirge level so why would I bitch about measly $10? My trip to NYC cost way more than that. Petiteassman, If I were a hobbyist, I'd be spending way more money on pussy than you because I got it like that. $400 - $500 for a lady is not a bit shock to me like it is to you and I wouldn't be one of those hobbyists that jerk off to showcases either or one of these guys that complain about taking a lady out to dinner because he doesn't want to pay her to eat - bullshit. 2K for all day with a quality lady to me is a bargain. I've bought some pussy for a few of my guy friends because they were new to the hobby. Would you like for me to buy you some high end pussy? You seem a bit jealous about the fact that others have way more money than you to spend. I'm pretty sure you think the room rate at the Waldorf is insane .. ok.. please let's move forward. The $10 charge at the mini bar was the least expensive bill in NYC. Trust me I travel alot and stay at upscale hotels all the time.. this was not the first time as I travel a lot for work. What else do you have to say? Nothing.

Would you like to get back on topic now? Or are you still amazed that I spend more money on hotels than you spend on pussy? Please enligten me
Old 10-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #144
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Lot of discussion about the caliber of hotel and how much they cost! I have had excellent SEX at Motel 6 and also at the nicest suites in Las Vegas (All Comp of course!) I have been put up in some very nice establishments. Like the Gaylord Hotels. Was I impressed? Hell yes! I was impressed someone would pay that kind of money to impress me! Do I pay to stay at Gaylord Hotels? Well some times, but I pay $159 and get a two room suite that goes for well over $400. Seasoned traverlers know how to do this!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:05 AM   #145
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lot I was impressed someone would pay that kind of money to impress me! Do I pay to stay at Gaylord Hotels? Well some times, but I pay $159 and get a two room suite that goes for well over $400. Seasoned traverlers know how to do this!
Thank you Thank you Thank you. I go above and beyond to impress my guests from the hotel to what I'm wearing to the actual date! The original room I was staying at at the Waldorf is currently $684 now on hotels.com. Well I paid close to $400. That was a deal to me for NYC. I don't know why it is such a big deal to Petite. I'll be visiting NYC again next month and the hotel I'm staying at is even better and much more expensive than the Waldorf - Big deal!
Old 10-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #146
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Thank you Thank you Thank you. I go above and beyond to impress my guests from the hotel to what I'm wearing to the actual date! The original room I was staying at at the Waldorf is currently $684 now on hotels.com. Well I paid close to $400. That was a deal to me for NYC. I don't know why it is such a big deal to Petite. I'll be visiting NYC again next month and the hotel I'm staying at is even better and much more expensive than the Waldorf - Big deal!
I just can't picture meeting YOU at anything less! I think that would be like taking a Ferrari to Jiffy Lube! LOL
Old 10-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #147
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just can't picture meeting YOU at anything less! I think that would be like taking a Ferrari to Jiffy Lube! LOL
Lmfao! You're too funny. Yeah you'd never see me at the Motel 6 or the best western. I talk a lot of shit but I can back it up in more ways than one!
Old 10-02-2011, 07:33 AM   #148
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Lmfao! You're too funny. Yeah you'd never see me at the Motel 6 or the best western. I talk a lot of shit but I can back it up in more ways than one!
You don't need to sell me! I heard upside down BJ and I was sold! LOL
Old 10-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #149
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default here the problem as i see it

if you pay $20 or 20,00 for a hotel room is of no concern to me. i realize rates vary by location and quality of hotel. this is my problem with you. when a guy, whether me or someone else, extolls the virtues of finding a lovely companion for $100 or $200 or $300 you and a few others feel it necessary to call us cheapskates , tell us we can't afford things and try to convince these women they should charge more. when you on the other hand face the reality of high breakfast prices you bitch but you are not a cheapskate. rather than pay the $648 for the waldorf you go scouring for deals on priceline etc that makes you a wise consumer and intelligent while we are pond scum and cheapskates for finding lovely ladies at modest prices. if quality should be paid for why don't you just pay the hotel rate, the restaurant bill , the in room bar charge without complaining just like the dude who paid $2000 to go boutique hopping with you did. you are a hypocrite. that is my problem. i will gladly pay for nice things but i like value. you like people to spend crazy money on you but god forbid you do the same thing on the other end. again you may or may not be hot you may be a great lay or maybe not but you are a hypocrite. anyways
Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 07:42 AM   #150
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Uh...... ummm... I mentioned hotels.com to show that it is the lowest rate that room went for. I booked my stay through the hotel website. However, I did book my airline on hotels.com. What is it to you? Are you THAT jealous? Give me a break! Nope I will admit I am not used to paying $100 for eggs more like $50 at every hotel I've ever stayed at. Was it a big deal to me? NOpe. Why is it a big deal to you? I am no hypocrite love. Are you really comparing pussy and eggs from the Waldorf? You are really a cheapskate. Would you want to get back on topic now? Or should we continue to show everyone what a cheapass you are. Pick one. Please.

I mean wouldn't you rather stalk Shayla than argue with me? Or do you just loooove the attention from me? BTW to be so intelligent and educated like you claim, you can't write worth shit. You can't spell or use proper punctuation and it's fucking annoying. I imagine talking to you would be like talking to a brick wall. You are boring and your insults are unoriginal. Where the hell is Awk4lnot so I can drool over his writing. Next!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women