Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #226
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, Waco, you're wrong about Howard Hunt, but that is off topic.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #227
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do any of you fucers actually read? Number one OBL was not holed up in some city. He was holed up in some sparsely populated region. Next read up on how many people the russian accident actually killed lexuslover and you will not keep making such idiotic statements on thbat subject matter.
You confirmed my point.

#1: The Soviet devastation was an accident at a nuclear plant.
#2: The plant was in a relatively remote part of the Soviet Union.
#3: There was an impact from the explosion and leak as far away as Sweden with increased levels of radiation monitored over a much larger area of the Earth than the location of the accident.
#4: The Soviet devastation was an accident at a nuclear plant.
#5: The Soviet devastation was an accident at a nuclear plant.

And how many people died from the accident?
How many developed cancer and required medical care?
How many were unable to work from their radiation related diseases?
How much infrastructure had to be abandoned due to contamination?
How much infrastructure had to be replaced after being demolished?
How many deformed children were born?
How many deformed animals were created?
How much agriculture was eliminated from production?

WTF, when you get into one your self-painted corners of ignorance, you start striking out with the name calling and childish, grade school remarks. You're not an idiot; you just need to grow up.

So you want to render a substantial portion of two countries uninhabitable to kill one guy? Thank God you are impotent.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #228
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So you want to render a substantial portion of two countries uninhabitable to kill one guy? Thank God you are impotent.
He's my favorite bomb thrower.
Shit too.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #229
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

That is Mr Nuclear bomb thrower to you!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #230
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default They are going to sell oil to the highest bidder...oil is the one true world commodity, we do not need to be over there propping up Exxon's profits

Quote:
#2: I thought you are opposed to "nation building." Doesn't sound like it.
What? Why not, I'd a nuked the fuc'er and let the dumbass Taliban clean up the mess. If you wanna call that nation building, fine with me!

Japan did just fine after we lined their ass out!

Quote:

Now is that in the interest of the United States to assure that some crazy bastard that doesn't have enough sense to realize that the Germans killed millions of Jews, and who wants to eliminate a whole country of them, and who supplies terrorist organizations with weapons and money to buy more ... should not have a device that can destroy millions of lives and cost trillions of dollars to rebuild other countries he decides to use it on?

Oh my God, you fall for that crazy man shit?

Look, we were for Iran before we were aganist them, then we were for Iraq before we were aganist them and now we are for them again.

Look the military industry has you pooping in your panties so they can make them some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

That is WTF it is all about. Bring the troops home and lets spend that money rebuilding this country!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #231
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
#1: Japan did just fine after we lined their ass out!

#2: Bring the troops home and lets spend that money rebuilding this country!
#1: With substantial financial assistance from the U.S. Not as much as Germany, but substantial nonetheless.

#2: So someone can knock it down again?

Here. Enjoy!

http://www.usaid.gov/policy/budget/cbj2010/2010_CBJ_Book_1.pdf

May 22, 2009
On behalf of President Obama, it is my pleasure to submit the Foreign Operations
Congressional Budget Justification for Fiscal Year (FY) 2010.

The United States confronts threats more diffuse and complex than at any time in our
history: Iraq and Afghanistan, terrorism, climate change, pandemic disease, extreme poverty,
weapons proliferation, and global criminal networks all represent the transnational and subnational
challenges we face. The key to America’s security and prosperity is a stable and secure
world. Our power does not come from our military might alone, but also from our values, our
capacity to form strong partnerships, and our ability to improve the lives of others so we do not
have to pay the price of global poverty, instability, and ultimately, conflict in the long run.
The President’s FY 2010 Foreign Operations budget for the U.S. Department of State, the
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign affairs agencies totals
$53.9 billion, an increase of 9 percent over the FY 2009 total, which includes both enacted and
requested emergency supplemental funding. With these resources, we will begin to fulfill the
President’s urgent priority of strengthening foreign assistance as a central tool – alongside
diplomacy and defense – in addressing current and future challenges that impact America’s
security and in renewing our leadership role in the international community. To that end, the
FY 2010 request strengthens the U.S. foreign assistance capacity by significantly increasing the
core programming, policy, and management capabilities of the State Department, USAID, and
other foreign affairs agencies and puts America on a path to double foreign assistance funding by

Central to this year’s request is our effort to rebuild America’s civilian foreign assistance
capacity. As the lead agency in delivering development knowledge and assistance, USAID must
have the capacity to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Our lead agency is short on staff and
on the modernized systems necessary to support the most effective delivery of development
assistance. The request accelerates the work of rebuilding and revitalizing USAID’s workforce
and systems, enabling the agency to add an additional 350 Foreign Service Officers to its ranks
and putting it on a path to double its permanent Foreign Service Officer corps over the next
several years.

Another focus of the budget is supporting the implementation of the President’s strategies
for Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq. The budget provides significant funding for non-military
assistance for Afghanistan and Pakistan focused on countering the insurgency and improving
good governance, especially in the south and east of Afghanistan and the frontier regions of
Pakistan. For Iraq, the request continues our realignment of U.S. assistance to help responsibly
end the war, consolidate the security gains our troops have made, and enable Iraqis to assume
more control of their country.

A third priority is renewing America’s leadership on the pressing global challenges that
face our world in the 21st century. The FY 2010 budget provides significant investments to
address health, food security, climate change, basic education, and humanitarian needs around the
world. The request also prioritizes funding to fight global poverty through programs that spur
economic growth and strengthen democratic governance. A particular focus of these efforts is
Africa, where we have targeted assistance to address development gaps and support economic
opportunity and governance programs.

In addition, the resources requested in the FY 2010 Foreign Operations budget are
fundamental to addressing security needs around the globe. We will respond to global security
threats by expanding counterterrorism and law enforcement aid to crucial partner nations,
including those in our hemisphere, increasing security assistance for our friends and allies, and
supporting nonproliferation efforts to secure nuclear materials at vulnerable sites.
No country benefits more than the United States when there is greater security,
democracy, and opportunity in the world: our economy grows when our allies are strengthened
and people thrive and no country carries a heavier burden when things go badly. Every year, we
spend hundreds of billions of dollars dealing with the consequences of war, disease, violent
ideologies, and vile dictatorships. This budget request represents an investment in the type of
world that we want. We have no shortage of challenges or opportunities. The world is looking
for leadership and looking to see how this new Administration meets this moment. If we follow
our plans and our principles, we can lead the world in creating a century that we and our children
will be proud to own, a century of progress and prosperity for the whole world, but especially for
our country.

We look forward to working closely with you to make the best use of taxpayer dollars in
support of our shared goal of a peaceful and prosperous world.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:30 PM   #232
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
#1: With substantial financial assistance from the U.S. Not as much as Germany, but substantial nonetheless.

#2: So someone can knock it down again?

Here. Enjoy!

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
1) Yea and they both have better health care systems that are not breaking their bank and they both piggyback off our Defense budget. But hey that Defense budget is making some people in that vast military industrial complex rich rich rich!

2) They knocked down two buildings...not much of a military victory there. Did you see the invasion flotilla following up? Now that I would have loved to see! We probably could not have been able to tell the difference between them and the Cubans in their inner-tubes! That Afganny Navy is a bitch I hear! LOL

Do you know the difference in the budget of the State Department and Defense? Come on man, get a grip!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #233
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default These "men of science" don't agree with WTF, et al.

" . . . cutting and narrowing military research would be short-sighted, especially when the concept of national security is itself expanding, to include not just military strength, but public health, economic vigor, dealing with climate change, and all the other factors that make for a strong society."

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/477369b.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #234
nucleartimes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default Ron Paul Only Sane Guy Running!!!

Well a few of you argue that Ron Paul is a "kook" or "radical." However, he's been right about the economy since 10 or 15 years ago. Look it up on youtube and search for Ron Paul was right. The "saner" mainstream Republican and Democrats have lead us into economic peril. Change your paradigm for a moment and imagine if the "sane" were really the radicals/extremist steering our great nation into ruin. Not too hard for me cause it is my reality.

As far as foreign policy is concerned, he will be again proven right. This veteran is no less an American for wanting to stop our nation building and imperialism disguised as "democracy birthing." Even besides this, we are at a point where we can't afford this constant warfare so you can legitimately argue that it is a moot point.

I will vote Ron Paul 2012! No more phony Republicrats for me including supposed tea party member Rick Perry or Sarah Palin. Laughable that so many people buy into their camera ready image and pandering values. I like the tea parrty, but you gotta watch out for the many phonies latching on.
nucleartimes is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #235
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

What will you do if Ron Paul isn't nominated?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #236
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I know you're not asking me, but if the Republicans do not nominate Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, I will support the best third party candidate out there. We have got to get rid of this two party system, which is actually a one party system.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:11 AM   #237
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I know you're not asking me, but if the Republicans do not nominate Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, I will support the best third party candidate out there. We have got to get rid of this two party system, which is actually a one party system.
ain't gonna happen. biggest problem for 3rd parties is the onerous hurdles they have to over come to get on the ballot in alot of states. Unless there is a change in those state election laws, 3rd parties will continue to be discriminated in favor of the 2 party duopoly system in place.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:21 AM   #238
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, I ain't voting for Obama or Romney. Or Santorum. Or Bachmann. Or Cain. Well, maybe Cain, but I doubt it. Or Perry. Or Gingrich. Or Huntsman.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #239
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
" . . . cutting and narrowing military research would be short-sighted, especially when the concept of national security is itself expanding, to include not just military strength, but public health, economic vigor, dealing with climate change, and all the other factors that make for a strong society."

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/477369b.html
I am not a proponent of cutting R&D. God Damn, where have you seen me say that? Spend that money in this country is all I am saying. Quit blowing up the world to save it!
All we are doing is trying to remake the world in our image and right now , with the huge disparity of wealth between the have and the have not's that image is closer to wtf Mexico looks like than what we formerly were. Fix this country before trying to fix others.
Crony Capitalism is not the answer, that is our example to the world?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #240
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
looks like IB Hankering is not buying the code thing.

do you have links to the FOIA docs?
Dilbert,

Here is one such document. It’s an After Action Report (SUBJ: Intelligence at Pearl Harbor) written by the CIA. Mostly, it’s a summation of how the U.S. bungled the gathering and dissemination of intelligence data. The report savagely states that intelligence officers and commanders “lacked imagination.” It confirms, but does not excuse, that intelligence data released to Admiral Kimmel was generally paraphrased and vague, and that the departments of Navy and War negligently “assumed” Kimmel and General Martin understood the import of what they were receiving. The report also reiterates: “One of the unfortunate circumstances in connection with MAGIC was the fact that several significant messages were not translated prior to the [December 7, 1941,] attack” (p 3, Research and Evaluation).

http://www.foia.cia.gov/docs/DOC_000...0000188601.pdf

NOTE: This report doesn’t address the JN-25 series codes nor the technological breakthrough the Japanese had made regarding the use of air-dropped torpedoes in relatively shallow waters.

To learn more about MAGIC and the JN-25 series codes, I recommend: Bruce Lee’s Marching Orders: The Untold Story of World War II. New York: Crown Publishers, Incorporated, 1995. pp. xiv, 608. It’s badly written and edited, but the details and facts make it worth the struggle.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women