Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #31
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
So non-providers have the same goal as providers do.
That is what i have been preaching for years and years and years :-) . We are just more honest, that is all

Back to the original topic, did not mean to hijack - i heard about some private apartments for rent (some providers do that). How about that? Its more affordable than hotels and seems like a great option?
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #32
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
That is what i have been preaching for years and years and years :-) . We are just more honest, that is all

Back to the original topic, did not mean to hijack - i heard about some private apartments for rent (some providers do that). How about that? Its more affordable than hotels and seems like a great option?
They're way better if you're going to be staying in a city any longer than a week. Usually in any classified ads there are "short term" rentals and much better VFM than staying at a hotel.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #33
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

Renting an apartment and having access to a kitchen would be better than eating out all the time.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #34
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
Good points London, if you move around they will get caught if there is any lying going one... Let me get this straight , you don't even stay two nights in the same lodging place? one night at the this place and second night in another? Is that correct? I just started traveling and have alread messed up if that is the case.

Oh no...I mean I don't go "back" to the same hotel twice in a city. This just helps avoid anyone who might know where I stayed last time, setting me up for a future visit.

Condos and Apartments are all over the net. Homeaway.com is a good one. My only issue is I don't like having to deal with hundreds of owners getting back to me. I prefer a site that does all the bookings for me, and just charges a fee to the owners. This way, only one person has your info. as opposed to a ton.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #35
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
I tend to stay in the highest star rating in the city I am in.

Priceline can be intimidating as they don't list which hotels are in which area HOWEVER....

a client turned me onto this site years ago and I have used it with much joy and great savings to my pocketbook... http://www.biddingfortravel.com

When you get to the first page, you will see a list of cities / countries. Click on the city of choice and scroll down. The first link will say (for instance as I am in KC) Kansas City Hotel list. Click on that link and you will go to a screen that breaks down which hotels are in which region according to their star ranking.

It allows for a very competitive bid on priceline. BEFORE you go into the hotel list link, the city page will have winning bids listed as well as the hotel reviews. That also helps in making the determination of how much to bid..

I hope this makes sense. I'm only on my first cup of coffee!

I am with Naomi though, I love touring - it's like a mini vacation!!

xoxo
Jazz
I have used bidding for travel it's great. You'll get a good idea of the hotel you'll get and the price you should bid. I also used this site before bidding for travel was around.

http://www.betterbidding.com/

I know some hotels never get discounted because of occupancy. But there are some great deals out there on priceline and some great hotels.
Do providers ever consider the day of the week when they travel? That could save several hundred dollars. Not sure how that would effect the business? Also the time of the year? I don't travel much for business and when I do it really is more of an excuse to go play. I have used priceline and hotwire. I've gotten some great deals but it's not always the best way to book a room. Also keep in mind the number of stars are not indicative of the quality of the hotel. The stars represent the type of hotel. Sometimes 4 or 5 star hotels are old and run down. So reviews are always helpful. Which is why I like hotels.com. Most hotels have so many reviews.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as a site allows me to pick the room as in one or two beds, suite, etc. I am all for it. If not, I have no use for them.

Yes, the day of the week you leave as far as flights are concerned does matter. I have noticed this a lot with Southwest, but with hotels it's just the opposite. The longer you wait to book, the cheaper they are because they are running out of time to get that room booked and make the money on it. I now book my hotels literally the day before. I am going to Birmingham tonight, and booked it yesterday. I will be in Chattanooga tomorrow and will book that room tonight.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #37
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

birmingham has not been any luck for most touring ladies... hope u do well. keep us posted
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #38
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

www.hotwire.com

I can't say enough good things about this company. Only drawback is you don't know the exact hotel until you book it, but the ratings are accurate and there are reviews from which you can discern a lot. They do give you the specific area.
I never pay more than $100 or $120 and always stay in 3-4 star hotels. Hell, I got the Intercontinental in Buckhead for $80 one Sunday!
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #39
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
They're way better if you're going to be staying in a city any longer than a week. Usually in any classified ads there are "short term" rentals and much better VFM than staying at a hotel.
thank you
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women