Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I am griping about a non-sensical rule that I think should be changed. But if you can't comprehend the differnece I understand....just like you don't comprehend the size comment (for your low IQ; it has to do with your compelling need to oversize your font).
You think it is ok to post private PM's.

As to my font... Why do you even care? Is it because you precieve me as a liberal? You remind me of the parents who said Elvis was evil. You just hate change, yet are not smart enough to realize that the circle of life is constant change amongist a Sea of Stabality. Change is constant and therefore stable and nothing to be scared of. Human nature does not change, it evolves. Hopefully you will become wiser and learn this lesson soon enough.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #62
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You truly are a dumbwit........so WTF's mamma fucked him up by telling him Elvis was evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You think it is ok to post private PM's.

As to my font... Why do you even care? Is it because you precieve me as a liberal? You remind me of the parents who said Elvis was evil.

You just hate change, yet are not smart enough to realize that the circle of life is constant change amongist a Sea of Stabality. Change is constant and therefore stable and nothing to be scared of. Human nature does not change, it evolves. Hopefully you will become wiser and learn this lesson soon enough.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #63
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Let me WTF size it for you:

You truly are a dumbwit........so WTF's mamma fucked him up by telling him Elvis was evil?
Old 11-06-2011, 12:33 PM   #64
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Chica Chaser, kindly address the following:

the rule used to ban me was not previously mentioned in this thread....it's in the main rule section.......people were under the impression that the only rules applicable to the Sandbox were listed in this thread......

Do any other rules from the main rules thread apply to us in the Sandbox and are not listed in this thread?

the rule used to ban me involves PRIVATE INFORMATION.....how is moderator action against me YOUR private information? Isn't it ECCIE information? I posted those PM's because I wanted people to see that points were being assessed to me wrongfully because disrespect is permissible in the Sandbox (FYI, CC never assessed me points for disrespect). I also wanted people to see that a "special" rule was being applied to me and nobody else. People know why I was being singled out.

If moderator actions are private information that can't be discussed, then any moderator who wants to abuse his authority can do so in secret and with impunity. Is that the whole purpose?
I can see how there could possibly be some confusion. I kind figured that everyone would understand the rules listed in my OP were a suspension of certain established board rules. Not that they are the ONLY rules, I kinda figured that was an understood thing and wasn't necessary to explain in detail. But since apparently it is...well, there ya go. If these rules are unacceptable to everyone we can forgo them and change it back to full enforcement of all the rules here. Makes no difference to me. Perhaps a poll?

Marshall, to directly respond to you and your questions....
Posting private information publicly, whether it be a PM, email, ROS info, Locker Room info, whatever....will always be a violation here, period. I have already cited the board rule. You didn't get banned without previously being warned NOT to do that. You continued to do it after being warned...THEN you were banned.
Quote:
#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
You have already done it again since your return, what do you think I should do about that? It does not matter whether it was private communications between me and you or any other member here. Who it is is quite irrelevant. If you think that the violations are out of line, you are always free to appeal those decisions to upper management of the site. I promise you won't hurt my personal feelings doing so.
Quote:
Marshall was banned for posting his violations? *If true, that is total BS..it's like the phony wizard doesn't want us to see behind the curtin; or worse....I would like to hear an explaination from Mods on this one ! *Correction. *I think Ownership needs to step up to address this issue.
Whirlaway.... so now that rule to protect the privacy of these types of communication is communistic?
Quote:
It isn't anything like NASA; more like secret Soviet-style trials and punishment...
Really? So in your mind it would be fine for anyone to post any of your private communications publicly, correct? Any violations and any subsequent enforcement actions have always been a private matter between the member and management and not allowed to be discussed publicly...and will remain so. I'm guessing that if it were you that had been banned you wouldn't appreciate the public autopsy dissecting the reasons why.

No one is forcing anyone to be here and to participate in the various forums. And anyone is free to leave at any time. Since we are communists and all, I can't imagine the ANYONE would want to stay.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:51 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default My first album was one of Elvis. First single, Don MCLean's Amercian Pie....

Quote:
Let me WTF size it for you:

No my Mamma would whip your momma's ass and have me whip your ass for bringing her name into this conversation

I was taught not to talk about other's mommas' unless provoked.

May I suggest we move on from our mom's.

And Marshall, glad to see you not get banned again. I agree , this is suppossed to be fun. Many forget just where we are posting. On a God Damn Hooker board!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #66
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
And Marshall, glad to see you not get banned again. I agree , this is suppossed to be fun. Many forget just where we are posting. On a God Damn Hooker board!
I wish some of the hot hookers would join us here.....I might even be nice to the hot liberal hookers, er.....................or at least think about being nice
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #67
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I thought threats of violence against another board member was a bannable offense...........I see you down sized your font.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No my Mamma would whip your momma's ass and have me whip your ass for bringing her name into this conversation

I was taught not to talk about other's mommas' unless provoked.

May I suggest we move on from our mom's.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #68
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Another mis-informed interpretation of my post; I said that a member should be allowed to post the PM from the Mod that communicated his violation ! Of course PMs otherwise should be confidential !

Are you and WTF intentionally trying to flip my words around??? Where did I say that all PMS should be open records?????? That is nonesene for you to even believe such a dumb statement.

I think if Marshall wanted to publish the PM from the mod notifying Marshall that he risks being banned, then he should be able to do so...but I guess Mods don't want the scrutiny.

[quote=Chica Chaser;1818144]Really? So in your mind it would be fine for anyone to post any of your private communications publicly, correct? Any violations and any subsequent enforcement actions have always been a private matter between the member and management and not allowed to be discussed publicly...and will remain so. I'm guessing that if it were you that had been banned you wouldn't appreciate the public autopsy dissecting the reasons why. Glad you asked...I never said anything of the kind; are you purposeflully trying to create an arguement here? I said if Marshall voluntarily wanted to post the violation PM then he should be allowed to do so; but I guess Chica Chaser doesn't want the public scrutiny ! It is a dishonest arguement to imply that I think a board member's private PMs are open to public viewing ! But you seem intent on making this mis-leading arguement...Why???

No one is forcing anyone to be here and to participate in the various forums. And anyone is free to leave at any time. Since we are communists and all, I can't imagine the ANYONE would want to stay. So you are in the love it or leave it crowd I am guessing...[/quote]
Old 11-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #69
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Another mis-informed interpretation of my post; I said that a member should be allowed to post the PM from the Mod that communicated his violation ! Of course PMs otherwise should be confidential !

I apologize if I misinterpreted you post. At the risk of misinterpreting this statement, you are saying that private communications between Eccie staff and any member should be made available for pubic discussion. But any private communication between members should not?

Are you and WTF intentionally trying to flip my words around??? Where did I say that all PMS should be open records?????? That is nonesene for you to even believe such a dumb statement.

Again, if I misinterpreted your post I apologize

I think if Marshall wanted to publish the PM from the mod notifying Marshall that he risks being banned, then he should be able to do so...but I guess Mods don't want the scrutiny.

It has nothing to do with not wanting the scrutiny, it has everything to do with adhering to the rules of the site. These were created by the owners of the site, and which I am charged with enforcing as a moderator of the site. And which you agreed to follow when you signed up as a member.

Glad you asked...I never said anything of the kind; are you purposeflully trying to create an arguement here? I said if Marshall voluntarily wanted to post the violation PM then he should be allowed to do so; but I guess Chica Chaser doesn't want the public scrutiny ! It is a dishonest arguement to imply that I think a board member's private PMs are open to public viewing ! But you seem intent on making this mis-leading arguement...Why???

Same response as above. To add, Marshall nor anyone else is allowed to post ANY private communication. Does not matter if it were mine or yours. The rules have to be enforced across the membership.

No one is forcing anyone to be here and to participate in the various forums. And anyone is free to leave at any time. Since we are communists and all, I can't imagine the ANYONE would want to stay. So you are in the love it or leave it crowd I am guessing...[/
The "love it or leave it crowd"? Every member here agreed to follow the rules that were established and in place when they joined the site. If they now disagree with those rules, there are a couple of choices they have.

They are welcome to work to effect a change to them directly with the owners of the site.
Or they can choose not to participate here anymore. If that defines love it or leave it for YOU, then I guess thats exactly what it is.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I thought threats of violence against another board member was a bannable offense...........I see you down sized your font.......
My momma whipping your momma's ass is a bannable offense?

This is the internet, if I could reach through the screen and knock some sense into you , I would. But I can't, so relax.

Are you really that dense Whirlaway? The big rule's still apply. No personal info, no barn animals, no pm's but a well deserved "Fuc you, you snotty nosed bitch!" are still in the cards if you start talking about one's mamma! Cut that shit out and you have nothing to worry about. Now whipe your nose and quit crying.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #71
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is a fun place, and there is no need to hate or dislike anyone. It's all in fun. I think we should have a Sandbox meet and greet, and get together and make fun of each other while drinking and chasing loose women.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Oops. Posted before I read the last page. Still, it would be fun.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #73
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

At the risk of misinterpreting this statement, you are saying that private communications between Eccie staff and any member should be made available for pubic discussion. But any private communication between members should not?

No, not all, just the PM that notifies the board member of his violation.....let me lay it out in a simple format:

Hobbist Joe recieves a PM from Moderator Bill saying he has been banned for 30 days for using multiple handles (hypothetical); .....upon Hobbyist Joe's return he posts that PM from Moderator Bill notifying him that he has been banned. I don't see WTF is the issue with that !

In fact, it let's the ECCIE board know the reason of the suspension, stops rampant speculation, serves as notice to others, and let's board members know that Hobbyist Joe might not be so reliable. I see the benefits of allowing such a post....now tell me the downside !

Why Hobbyist Joe would do it is beyond me; but that is what Marshall did correct? See #32.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #74
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Personally I would love to air PM's and have no private info here. I would love to have a Wall of Shame for all banned members to be publicly displayed with all their sins listed along with dates of banning and if/when they are returning.

But my personal views are irrelevant. The simple fact is that the site rules do not allow that info to be posted. I didn't make the rules and you are welcome argue and fight them as long as you want. When the owners here change those rules I will then change the enforcement of them. Its fun to argue, insult each other and discuss, but thats as far as its going to go until you can convince the powers that be to change them.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #75
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Ok...enuff of that shit, back to whoring and politics...........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women