Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #106
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I hear you. I meant and probably should have stated that Iraq under Sadam had not attacked us or any other country since they invaded Kuwait. No, there was no peace for the Iraqi people under Sadam’s tyranny, but that’s not really our business so long as Iraq was keeping it within the confines of Iraq.
+100. No matter how much we disagree with them, countries should be able to determine their own destinies as long as they stay within their own borders. And in particular, we shouldn't interfere unless actually attacked. In Saddam's case, it was all lies. He didn't have nuclear weapons, nor was he even headed in that direction...as Colin Powell eventually admitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Nobody is defending child rapist in this thread. If you are that stupid then I suggest a menopause therapy. Something is amiss if you think that. Or you are just being a ignorant bitch. Either way take a chill pill. The justice has a way of working these things out.
I'm glad to see we're all on the same page when it comes to child rape. I just wish we could all get on the same page when it comes to an employer's right to terminate the employment of any employee.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #107
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Nobody is defending child rapist in this thread. If you are that stupid then I suggest a menopause therapy. Something is amiss if you think that. Or you are just being a ignorant bitch. Either way take a chill pill. The justice has a way of working these things out.
Tisk, tisk WTF - name calling? I expected better of you.

I've got one word for you - OJ. That murderer who got off even wrote a book. Yes, you are defending those that didn't defend a child against a predator rapist, and that rapist went on to rape other children after his true vile nature was known to very powerful people.

The bottom line is that the facts are out and no one is denying them. There's your wait and see. Peace bitch.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Fuc you oliva and your passive/aggressive posts. I am defending the legal system and promoting the concept of letting all the facts come out. If that is to hard to understand than being called an ignorant bitch is the least of your worries. Your sheer stupidity should be of much more concern.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #109
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Nobody is defending child rapist in this thread.

The justice has a way of working these things out.
Exactly. It is possible Sandusky is innocent. Not likely but it's possible. Our system of justice presumes innocence until proved guilty, unlike many other countries. The real villain of all this is McQuery who did nothing to stop Sandusky's alleged actions. He was an eye-witness along with an janitor employee who also did nothing during a 1998 incident. Yet everyone wants to vilify only Joe Paterno. The Penn State police know of this 1998 incident and did nothing. Joe Paterno never know of the 1998 incident until much later.

what i find doubtful is just how certain posters here and especially all these idiot sportswriters are that they would have done the "right thing". Until something like this actually happens to you, who here is that certain what's they'd do?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #110
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Exactly. It is possible Sandusky is innocent. Not likely but it's possible. Our system of justice presumes innocence until proved guilty, unlike many other countries. The real villain of all this is McQuery who did nothing to stop Sandusky's alleged actions. He was an eye-witness along with an janitor employee who also did nothing during a 1998 incident. Yet everyone wants to vilify only Joe Paterno. The Penn State police know of this 1998 incident and did nothing. Joe Paterno never know of the 1998 incident until much later.

what i find doubtful is just how certain posters here and especially all these idiot sportswriters are that they would have done the "right thing". Until something like this actually happens to you, who here is that certain what's they'd do?
your kidding me right? Paterno was GOD at Penn State during that time. mcQuery reported it to GOD, and Paterno buried it along with PSU admin. you are seriously deluded if you think the janitor and the Graduate Student Coach were the culpable ones in all this. for fuck sakes man
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #111
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

What? No comical, self-deprecating weenie comments? You decided to skip that and go for the full monty? Well fuck you too. Wouldn’t want you to think I’m passive aggressive. Do you even know what passive aggressive means? Most people that read this thread would think I'm being pretty aggressive.

I can’t decide if you like pulling girls pony tails or you just like to argue. I get into it with you because it amuses me. Wanting to be tolerant and forward thinking doesn’t make you such. Being tolerant doesn’t mean you question every damn thing and lash out when people don’t see things as you do. Being tolerant means you tolerate others’ views, and you clearly do not hence the ignorant bitch comment. We disagree. I don’t think you are an ignorant bitch, but I think you are being a bitch. What pissed you off the most? The girl posse comment or that yet again I don’t agree with you? Actually who cares it’s all for my amusement anyway.

No, WTF, you are not defending the legal system. These people have openly admitted to covering for someone they believed to be a child rapist. If you read what I’ve written you’ll see that I’ve been talking about the cover up not the crime. Whether Sandusty (sp) is guilty is a matter for the court to decide. My guess is there won’t even be a trial, but that’s just conjecture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

I can assure you Waco that I would have intervened if I saw a child getting raped by an adult. I can also assure you that if I were someone as powerful as Paterno, I would not have rested until the matter was remanded over to the police. They didn’t remand it to the police because they didn’t want to taint the school or, more importantly, the football program. And Paterno personally didn't want to be associated with it. Those are just the facts.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #112
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There is taint? Olivia said taint . . . I wanna see some taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #113
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
There is taint? Olivia said taint . . . I wanna see some taint.

Ohhh, I could do some crazy wild things to you eye ball man!
Old 11-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm amused that you are amused. Tisk fucn tisk. And quit playing the feminist card. You sound like rambro creed and his nba crying ass. This is a message board. We discuss ideas. I could care less the sex of the persons who disagrees with me. It is the quality of their argument and yours is in the ignorant majority at the moment. Ignorant in that you have already made up your mind before hearing all the facts. That is the trait of a little mind. You are correct in that I am no mood to tolerate that type of ignorance today.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #115
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm amused that you are amused. Tisk fucn tisk. And quit playing the feminist card. You sound like rambro creed and his nba crying ass. This is a message board. We discuss ideas. I could care less the sex of the persons who disagrees with me. It is the quality of their argument and yours is in the ignorant majority at the moment. Ignorant in that you have already made up your mind before hearing all the facts. That is the trait of a little mind. You are correct in that I am no mood to tolerate that type of ignorance today.
LOL, what feminist card? Teasing you. Get real.

You can't help yourself can you? You refuse to see the forest for the trees. Patermo and the chain of command at Penn State have admitted they failed the children when they publicly proclaimed they didn't do enough. As to the accused rapist, that remains to be seen if he is a rapist or not. THAT is a matter for the courts. And..........that's what I've said all along. In your zeal to be a tolerant of the intolerable, you either didn't read what I said or you misunderstood what I said, and are now unwilling to admit it. Get down with your bad self.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #116
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think you're missing the point a bit WTF. Sure, the justice system needs to be allowed to play itself out. But here's what we do know, whether Sandusky is ultimately proven to be a pedophile or not.

An incident was reported to Paterno that a confidante of his, an ex-member of his staff, raped a young boy on campus. His reaction of doing little more than nothing was woefully inadequate.

Argue "innocent until proven guilty" all you want, but doing nothing with that information, that in and of itself seems to me to be grounds for dismissal. If we were talking something like embezzlement, you might have a better argument. But we're talking the rape of a 10 year old boy. And Paterno did, really, nothing to stop it from happening again. Nothing.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Doove. I have not heard both sides. I reserve judgement until so. I have no problem with you folks who do not want to wait please do not have a problem with me thinking you ignorant on the matter for doing so. It cuts both ways. You can think I am defending a rapist like the ignorant bitch oliva if you want just be prepared for me to have my say on wtf I think about your views as you have on mine. The last think I need is oliva lecturing me on tolerance. I realize it is in each persons worldview on wtf they think is tolerant. She thinks she has the final say on everything like the rest of us are idiots and can't think for ourselves. Paterno is 84. She wants to hold him to some hindsight standard. Fuc her and the white horse that she rode in on telling us wtf she would have done. She is full of shit and I do not mind saying so. Nobody knows what they would have done they just think they know. People that do not admit this fact are the worst type.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #118
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

You are sooooo missing the point. The side of Paterno and the chain of command at Penn State HAVE ADMITTED TO WHAT THEY DID WHICH IS NOTHING. That IS both sides! Everyone accused them of doing nothing and they admit they did nothing. How much more cut and dried do you think it should be? There is no there there.

The accused rapist will be dealt with by the legal system. I'm not saying anything to the contrary. I don't know if he did it or not. That will be decided by a jury or an admission of guilt.

If there is even the slightest hint of child rape, then the police should have been called. If they don't want to do anything about it, then THE POLICE are the ones that fell down on the job if it turns out that Sandusty is a rapist. In this instance everyone at Penn State is absolved of any wrong doing. I think you get my point, you just don't want to admit you misunderstood me in the beginning.

And now your defense is that Joe's 84? Big deal. He was considerably younger when it happened and considerably older than the victims of the alleged rapes. What's you point? He should be let go because he's old?

You think people don't know what they'd do? I know what I would have done. As an example, a couple of weeks ago I was visiting my daughter for parent's weekend. We were sitting in a coffee shop when right out side our window, a young couple got into a screaming, cussing fight. The guy started pointing his finger into the girls face. He didn't do anything, but I was poised to jump up and go out there. It wasn't just my opinion either. A gentleman walking by stopped and asked the girl if she was all right. I would NEVER, EVER allow something like the rape of a child to happen right before my eyes and not do anything. I would also never allow an accusation of rape to go uninvestigated.

Really, you're going to start calling me an ignorant bitch. Seriously? You are just loosing your cool. Frankly, it's beneath you to stoop to such tactics. I thought better of you. Besides, what has my horse ever done to you?
Old 11-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #119
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Now that I am older, more mature (yeah I said mature) I know how I would have handled the situation McQueary stumbled upon. It would be swift and decisive.

But being 20 something and starting a coaching career . . . I do not know what I would have done. Accusing a former member of Paterno's inner circle of child molestation could kill a career, even if it was the truth. The coaching profession is close knit and networking is what gets you moving and making money. I was rather quick to react to things in my 20s without thinking much the fallout from my actions. But seeing something as shocking as a 10 year old being sodomized might cause one to freeze and question what one really witnessed. I would like to think that I would have opened a big bottle of whoop ass on Sandusky but I might have frozen and become catatonic.

I only hope Sandusky rots in prison, and then in hell. I also hope that all involved in covering up this mess are held accountable. I am sure the legion of attorneys circling Penn State will take care of that. But this fiasco can potentially bring down some very powerful people. It will be very interesting how many layers of this onion are going to be peeled away before everything is said and done.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Exactly pyramider. Olivia knows what she would have done but she has not walked in Paternos shoes. She is being a pompous ass thinking she knows exactly what happened and how each should have acted. She is talking like some gangster that promises they would never rat anyone out. Empty talk. We will just never know. Would she turn her daughter in if someone came to her and said she had done some horrificb crime? That is the test. Nobody knows forb sure. That is my point. Well another point. The main point is let's let more info come out.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women