Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47618
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a handicap friendly provider?
Yes I am. Have seen handicapped clients before. 28 71.79%
Yes I am. Have never seen handicapped clients before. 3 7.69%
No I am not. I would not see a handicapped hobbyist. 2 5.13%
Hmmmm, never thought about this before. 4 10.26%
I am a handicapped hobbyist (I like CG). 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 11-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #91
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Would you love me if I lost one leg?

Yes!

Would you love me if I lost both legs and one arm?

Yes!

Would you love me if I was just a head and a torso?

Yes!

Would you love me if I was just a head with one eye and one ear?

No, but we could "Still" be friends! LOL

Now were back on track!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #92
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks SL. I just got 4 pms asking about my Veteran discount. Smh. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

To the vets: I'll be responding shortly!
Old 11-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #93
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Thanks for that. I didn't know the vet was disabled but I would love to see him anyways. And No I had a change of plans but reached out to let the guy that arranged the meeting that I'll be rescheduling. Anything for the vets. I may delete this in a few. I don't want people to know that I have a heart.

Um... and btw it wasn't a free session. The donation would be half of what I charge. I ain't that nice just saying LMFAO
You sure retreat when some one calls you on how kind you really are! Sorry no hiding it! I'm sorry I couldn't remember the actual circumstances, but you were a sweet heart none the same! When you go and meet that vet, if Ed won't step up to the plate and cover that half, I'll cover it! You do quickies right? LOL
Old 11-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #94
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
TOPIC:

London, I mean this with the utmost respect. But I'm certain Naomi can answer for herself. She is very well spoken and does a great job sharing her thoughts and feelings! Sooner12 addressed Naomi at post #63 and you took over from there! Most of your posts are personal in nature and for the most part never once answered the question, "Are you handicap friendly provider?" I waited till now to mention it, as I think Sooner12 can hold his own with anyone on this board. He doesn't need anyone coming to his rescue or speaking for him! And I'm pretty sure neither does Naomi! Just saying.......

Back on Topic.... Oh shit I'm NOT a provider or a MOD!

Oh look a puppy!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
Seriously dude...how is this for on topic? STFU and mind your own damn business lol! It's NONE of your business who I fk! Better? I thought so! Since you missed my very FIRST post, I answered the damn question twice! I said I won't see someone in a wheelchair because I am not equipped to accommodate them, but I do have a deaf client.

Try paying attention in the future! My posts were on topic because I was pointing out wtf the thread was about in the first place! What Naomi or any other women chooses to do, is NOT up for debate. It's not a bash providers who don't fk the handicapped thread! Now...can I be any clearer or do you guys want yet another one closed? You hijack the thread AGAIN to tell me to not answer for someone else, by ANSWERING FOR SOMEONE ELSE! WTF...really? Good lord...irony is all too funny!

FYI, I am LMAO as I post this so don't get all butt hurt on me either! You feel froggy? Jump biaatch! Later lover!
Old 11-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #95
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Seriously dude...how is this for on topic? STFU and mind your own damn business lol! It's NONE of your business who I fk! Better? I thought so! Since you missed my very FIRST post, I answered the damn question twice! I said I won't see someone in a wheelchair because I am not equipped to accommodate them, but I do have a deaf client.

Try paying attention in the future! My posts were on topic because I was pointing out wtf the thread was about in the first place! What Naomi or any other women chooses to do, is NOT up for debate. It's not a bash providers who don't fk the handicapped thread! Now...can I be any clearer or do you guys want yet another one closed? You hijack the thread AGAIN to tell me to not answer for someone else, by ANSWERING FOR SOMEONE ELSE! WTF...really? Good lord...irony is all too funny!
No London, you’re welcome to answer for whom ever you would like! My point was, Naomi was very capable of answering for herself. And it’s really not fair to ask someone to stay on topic, if you’re not on topic yourself! That must be that irony thing you’re referring too! Now stop being such a meanie! It’s less than a month till Christmas! LOL

Old 11-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #96
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

"Lick my balls" said the cat to the stupid mouse lol.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #97
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
"Lick my balls" said the cat to the stupid mouse lol.
"Do I have to pay extra for that?" asked the sly mouse of the silly cat wearing a frog hat! LOL
Old 11-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #98
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh MY! For the record, my beef with Naomi wasn't that she wouldn't see disabled clients, it was in her wording. We all discriminate in some way, whether we are providers or hobbyists. I apologize to the board for my vulgarities, she just hit a nerve. BUT it's over! She agreed that her wording could have been taken out of context and I was a bit reactive due to personal reasons.

The thread is about providers seeing disabled clients. Again, to each his or her own. Having a preference doesn't mean you have to get ugly. This could deal with race, weight, or anything else.

I will now break out into song
"Leeet there be peace on earth...and let it begin with meeee. With eeevery step I take, let this be my harmonyyyy.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #99
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Forget it, hopelessly derailed.

Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women