Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Same side of the coin; within the Libertarian Party there are those who are pro life and those who are pro choice.........with equal fervor on both sides; one side argues they are protecting the rights of unborn, the other side argues they have the right to make individual choices regardless.........the tribes exist everywhere and your deceive yourself by saying such foolery otherwise.
See , well reasoned and balanced thoughts will get you invited to be number 6.

Listen to him cutiepie. (at least on this one!)

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This is so obvious, it's a shame you had to pointedly mention it. There's no hope for those who bought into 'Hope'.

It is not a matter of buying into Hope. Though many did.

It was a matter of blaming higher prices on Obama. If that was the case, then cheer him for natural gas prices going down. Both are not correct.

The fact of the matter is that Obama is not to blame nor get credit for either.

btw...a warmer winter did not effect the price either in any significant way. Anybody that thinks that has not a clue with what has been going on. The overriding factor was this huge supply brought online.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is not a matter of buying into Hope. Though many did.

It was a matter of blaming higher prices on Obama. If that was the case, then cheer him for natural gas prices going down. Both are not correct.

The fact of the matter is that Obama is not to blame nor get credit for either.

btw...a warmer winter did not effect the price either in any significant way. Anybody that thinks that has not a clue with what has been going on. The overriding factor was this huge supply brought online.
Oversupply is the primary factor, but warmer than normal weather has a exacerbated the oversupply situation.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Oversupply is the primary factor, but warmer than normal weather has a exacerbated the oversupply situation.

Now I will agree with that statement wholeheartedly.

and Obama didn't have a damn thing to do with it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #35
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now I will agree with that statement wholeheartedly.

and Obama didn't have a damn thing to do with it!
just give him a chance, he has been busy defending all of his screw ups
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree there are tribes everywhere. But two tribes have excluded the rest of us from participating in the political process. It's time for them to go. Yes, Libertarians disagree on some issues. But in the vast majority of cases, they side with freedom and individual choice. And I'm not a lockstep Libertarian, I don't have to hold every value they have to identify with them. I make my choices, and look around, and I see I have much more in common with the Libertarians than I do any other party. It doesn't mean I approve of everything they do, or agree with everything they say. But right now they are our best hope of returning freedom to this country.

If, hypothetically, the Libertarians gained power, would they become corrupt? Sure, eventually. Then it will be time to boot their asses out. It's long past time to boot the Dems and Reps out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

They (Lib Party) offer no hope for the change you want.

Why?

Because they are a fringe group with no chance for a taking national office....but COG will throw his vote away falsely thinking there is "no difference" between Obama and Romney.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #38
alex taylor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

The hardcore 25% would follow Rush,Palin, Newt and Fox news off the cliff like the the pied piper leading the Rats. Like the scarecrow said, If I Only had a brain, you would see that 8 years of Rep control just about ruined this great country. Pres. Clinton left this country with a balanced budget, money in the bank. 8 years of Rep. 2 wars, $150.00 oil, housing market in ruins. Pres. Obama is doing a great job, with what he was handed with.
alex taylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
They (Lib Party) offer no hope for the change you want.

Why?

Because they are a fringe group with no chance for a taking national office....but COG will throw his vote away falsely thinking there is "no difference" between Obama and Romney.
First of all, Kansas will vote for Romney regardless of how I vote. Secondly, there is no serious difference between Obama and Romney. Both support the NDAA, both support huge government health care, both are owned by major corporations and Wall Street, and neither one gives a damn about anything but power for themselves.

So my vote will do two things. 1. It will say "None of the above" and 2. It will let me sleep better at night knowing I did what I could to stop this nonsense.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Yeah; but you are the one who is looking for change............but in all the wrong places.....

The only real change (to a constitutionally conservative Republic) will happen incrementally, by moving the Republican party to the right with movements like the Tea Party....otherwise, the left wins in their incremental creep towards Socalism.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Romney is not a Tea Partier, and the Tea Party lost its balls years ago.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Agreed; Romney isn't a Tea Party guy, but he is also a wet noodle who, as President, will easily be lead in the Tea Party direction. Assuming Congress continues to elect Tea Party candidates.

And it is stupid to say the Tea Party lost their balls years ago !

But keep dreaming of your Libertarian Uptopian and thinking there isn't any differnce between Obama and the Republican guy.

If Obama gets another four more years, look out !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Romney is not a Tea Partier, and the Tea Party lost its balls years ago.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I know 2 Demos that voted for Obamy and they both are going to vote for Paul. I think Paul will pull more from Obamy than us. It's all good.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #44
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...Romney isn't a Tea Party guy, but he is also a wet noodle who, as President, will easily be lead in the Tea Party direction...
...or perhaps in the direction of expanded European-style social democracy.

One thing that's been discussed on a couple of the finance blogs is that Romney has stated his openness to the idea of imposing a VAT.

Obama has little chance of pushing through a VAT, since Republicans reflexively block anything he proposes, whether on principle or purely partisan grounds. It wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. But some people in the financial world think that if Romney were to become president, congressional Republicans might help pass a VAT in order to go along with a president of their own party.

If a VAT -- even one with an initially low rate -- get's its camel's nose under the tent, watch out! The European experience shows that big-spending politicians simply continue jacking up the VAT rate as desired. Imagine the lustful cravings for even higher levels of spending that would engender in virtual armies of political hacks whose favorite sport is buying votes with other people's money.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Romney will go the way the Republicans tell him; so all the more reason to pull for constitutionally conservative Republican candidates in the House..........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women