Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #31
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I learn towards you maybe making the three, the four that could be another wager. Hey RJ where are you?
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #32
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Unhappy Are we all blind? Buncha' heartless bastaads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sympleman View Post
I have now lost my entrie hope for all humanity.

If a FOUNDATION of self control like Mr. Smith can crumble.

What hope is there for the rest of us???

Sympy --->*Drinking Tequila shots and playing Russian Roulette*

Sympy.

Sympy, my brutha', whenever an oak falls, it's a sad, sad time for all. I realize that faith has been dealt a heavy blow with this news...I also realize that because of this unfortunate series of events that life seems a little darker, more bleak, and even a little colder. Things feel dismal as morale and optimism has hit an all-time low...but we've all been missing a very important, very obvious point in all of this.

We're all so caught-up in how this is affecting us, as individuals, that we can't recognize what's truly going on here.

It's about a friend, a very troubled friend, and his plea for help. That's precisely what this is too; a cry for help.

He's doing it the only way he knows how... and we respond to these pleas by laughing at his failures? Seriously???

Shame on each and every one of us for that

Not all of us possess that life skill known as 'moderation'. Thinck about that for a while...

Jeez guys, take a step back and read his posts over the past Month or four... Two key things to pay attention to are 1) the overall tone of his posts...2) the path that his posts seem to take. Trust me. You'll see a pattern.

Go back and check for yourself, BUT keep what I mentioned above, (the plea for help) in mind and see if it doesn't make a reasonable argument.

Our friend Smitty is reaching out...asking for someone to hear his cry.

Smitty, I apologize. I should have been a better friend. The signs were all there, I just wasn't too quick on the pick-up. I'm sorry, man. Check your pms.

The rest of you...smdh. The words escape me...

Y'all check your pms too.

(and if any of you believe that entire line of bullshit
posted above, then I've got some cars I need to talk you
into buying...lol )
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #33
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Sympy, my brutha', whenever an oak falls, it's a sad, sad time for all. I realize that faith has been dealt a heavy blow with this news...I also realize that because of this unfortunate series of events that life seems a little darker, more bleak, and even a little colder. Things feel dismal as morale and optimism has hit an all-time low...but we've all been missing a very important, very obvious point in all of this.

We're all so caught-up in how this is affecting us, as individuals, that we can't recognize what's truly going on here.

It's about a friend, a very troubled friend, and his plea for help. That's precisely what this is too; a cry for help.

He's doing it the only way he knows how... and we respond to these pleas by laughing at his failures? Seriously???

Shame on each and every one of us for that

Not all of us possess that life skill known as 'moderation'. Thinck about that for a while...

Jeez guys, take a step back and read his posts over the past Month or four... Two key things to pay attention to are 1) the overall tone of his posts...2) the path that his posts seem to take. Trust me. You'll see a pattern.

Go back and check for yourself, BUT keep what I mentioned above, (the plea for help) in mind and see if it doesn't make a reasonable argument.

Our friend Smitty is reaching out...asking for someone to hear his cry.

Smitty, I apologize. I should have been a better friend. The signs were all there, I just wasn't too quick on the pick-up. I'm sorry, man. Check your pms.

The rest of you...smdh. The words escape me...

Y'all check your pms too.

(and if any of you believe that entire line of bullshit
posted above, then I've got some cars I need to talk you
into buying...lol )
SofaKingFun I think that is a very touching piece you wrote there (and yes I did read the fine print). Indeed it appears that Smitty is reaching out for help. However I feel that the type of help he needs cannot be found here amongst a bunch of horny dogs with no morals such as ourselves. I have sent the Sex Goddess Pookie over to help him get through this very difficult time but it appears that all of her passion and loveliness is still going to come up short.

After seeing this fine specimen of female anatomy fail I see no other choice but to send Smitty to a place where he can seek professional help. LackoNookieInterest can turn into a very serious illness if not treated properly. In support of our good friend I have come up with a list of treatment centers that could help our compadre make it through this very difficult time of his life. This condition can easily become life threatening and professional help is recommended.

http://campoalegresex.com/start.php

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/

http://passions-sosua.com/

http://www.dongordo.com/

http://www.delreyhotel.com/

http://www.hotellittlehavana.com/

http://www.sportsmenscr.com/
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #34
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

All you fuckers really touched my sensitive side with these heartfelt posts, even though they were total bullshit.. LMAO
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #35
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I was wondering what that foul odor was. Thanks for enlightening me, Smith.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #36
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
All you fuckers really touched my sensitive side with these heartfelt posts, even though they were total bullshit.. LMAO

I think you should keep going until you hit 99 reviews and then go for a 10 girl gang bang!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #37
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post

I think you should keep going until you hit 99 reviews and then go for a 10 girl gang bang!
That's a great idea, but I'm not sure what girls 2 through 10 would do. One is usually enough to do me in for a day.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women