Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160931
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
bsmith39401
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Stash your cash hints

Ok in these tough times it's possible we need to save up for a good appointment. I know often times I have been ready to go and seen a paycheck come in and my expectations for hobbying went from Ferrari to chevy real fast. Knowing that it is sometimes best to wait what is a good way to stash the cash away from the SO while putting the funds together.

Also, is it out of the question to try and prepay a provider that is heading your way, or to cover expenses for her to travel your way. And if so could this method be used to pay 1/2 now and 1/2 in 2 weeks when she will arrive. Hope we get some good responses on this as using a play on the Forrest Gump quote "A provider is like a box of chocolates, the real good ones are expensive" (But worth it).
bsmith39401 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

That is bad when u have to resort to that
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
bsmith39401
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Good point Mina as usual. Let's just scale this back to good places to hide your money. I knew of a "professional" gambler that had to hide the poker tourney entrance fees in a bag in the engine compartment of his car so the wife wouldn't get it. But someone may be trying to stash for a multiple hour, multiple provider or overnight session and need good hiding places.
bsmith39401 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
mscple4bifem
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Parker View Post
That is bad when u have to resort to that
That's why I bring my wife.
mscple4bifem is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
deltaguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I got a secret stash from my SO, and I have to let it build back up once it run on low, after I have gotten feeling for some strange out of my system, most of my hobby consist of is amp, I would to try some of the other offerings but I haven't been with other providers so I have no1 to vouch for me, so stick with the amp for right now & there is nothing wrong with saving until we have the funds cause not all of us have the means to parlay like some of the others hobbyists.
deltaguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

My SO does not like guns. I hunt and shoot. She's not against it, but just doesn't like it, herself.

So, I keep some "hobby" funds inside a shotgun shell box in my gun case. She'll never be looking there, and if she found it, she'd probably think I was getting ready to buy another shotgun or hunting accessory of some kind.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the perfect hiding place........!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:12 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith39401 View Post
Ok in these tough times it's possible we need to save up for a good appointment. I know often times I have been ready to go and seen a paycheck come in and my expectations for hobbying went from Ferrari to chevy real fast. Knowing that it is sometimes best to wait what is a good way to stash the cash away from the SO while putting the funds together.
I have to admire you for even entertaining Ferrari expectations; I'm perfectly happy with my Volkswagen. But my solution to your problem was to dump the SO. Needless to say, that's not going to work for every guy; obviously some guys need someone to clean the house and make them sammiches, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith39401 View Post
Also, is it out of the question to try and prepay a provider that is heading your way, or to cover expenses for her to travel your way. And if so could this method be used to pay 1/2 now and 1/2 in 2 weeks when she will arrive. Hope we get some good responses on this as using a play on the Forrest Gump quote "A provider is like a box of chocolates, the real good ones are expensive" (But worth it).
I've done it twice ("prepaid" for sessions). In one case, the provider had to cancel at the last minute, and she reimbursed me fully; I'd feel fully comfortable making a similar arrangement with her again in the future. In the other case, the provider in question needed the cash for travel expenses to Memphis, and everything worked out just fine. She got here, I got to the hotel she was staying at, and we had a fandamntastic time, made a little better because it was kinda like a real date, what with no money changing hands at all during my time there. (Well, kinda like a real date if real dates began immediately with passionate kissing and getting naked at the door, with incredible, mind-blowing sex happening within minutes of the beginning of the encounter. Unfortunately, that's a pr0n movie plot, and doesn't happen in real life. At least not in my real life. YMMV. Of course.)

That being said, prepaying for a session is an incredibly risky move, and you really, really have to choose a trustworthy lady. In both of the cases I did it, I'd never met the ladies face to face before, but we'd had extensive board and email contact, I had very good "vibes" from them, and they were very well regarded providers who stood to take a huge hit on their reputations if they'd screwed me in the not-fun way. I wouldn't recommend taking the risk, myself, even though it's worked for me in the past.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:13 AM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
I have the perfect hiding place........!!!!!!
Yeah, but I hate handing people money that's soaking wet.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #10
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Nicolet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women