Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Mr. Green Jeans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Puerto Vallarta

I'm hoping someone with experience can give me some advice. I 'll be going to a small village just North of Puerto Vallarta soon and was hoping to have a quality time with some beautiful girls/women. I haven't met with providers in Mexico before but would like to on this trip. I've been concerned regarding personal safety in the past and this has prohibited me from meeting providers. Can anyone give me some advice regarding providers in or near Puerto Vallarta where I might be able to enjoy local prices and still be safe? What are the going rates for a couple of hours versus overnights and two girls? Looking for attractive women 20 - 35 years old. If possible, please provide a link to your suggestions and all input is very much appreciated... I am not interested in paying gringo prices. I can do that at home.

Also, I understand some of these providers may have a diffiucult time getting into hotels. Finally, I would prefer to see the providers in person and perhaps have them meet me later at the hotel for a day or possiby two. Please provide links if possible for contact and pictures. I'm also open to smaller local operations that may not have a website and where I can see the girls first. Most of all, I don't want to feel as though my personal safety would be threatened. Thank you!

Mr. GJ
Mr. Green Jeans is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

did you check out the P.V. Mexico section, It might be helpful Good luck and have fun!!
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=980

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I love that place though I haven't been in a couple of years.

Here is wtf I did and had a ball.

Go to the strip clubs and pay the club to take one home. I can't remember wtf it cost but I am not cheap and if I remember correctly it is not cheap but that is all relative.

Going to the clubs lets you converse with the ladies before anything happens. I went down there to play golf and this was just a time killer but the ladies are quite nice and PV is beautiful this thim of year!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
Mr. Green Jeans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sweet N Little,
I did check out the PV section. There were about 8-10 posts, but a number of them were written in the same style with similar grammar type mistakes leading me to be cautious .....Some others have also commented that it appeared as though one individual was promoting their agency. Hoping for some additional feedback..Thanks !
Mr. Green Jeans is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Mr Green je@s. I gave you some advice. Check with cab drivers. They are a wealth of info to. It is not boys town and you will not find those kind of prices if that is what you are looking for
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Mr Green je@s. I gave you some advice. Check with cab drivers. They are a wealth of info to. It is not boys town and you will not find those kind of prices if that is what you are looking for
What he said...... there are plenty of places to find it..... cabbies always have the scoop..... drop a $20 on one and he'll drive you to all of them......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #7
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Yep, I second them.. It is common for places in Mexico(and many other countries) to find this kind of info from cab drivers.
guest031513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women