Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Family Member Knows

Does someone in your family know that you provide? How did you handle the situation when it was brought up?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

OOoh.. My sis found my website. Don't ask me why she was looking.. But she made a huge deal of it, told my mom and dad and all..

She made it to where I couldn't even see my nieces and nephew for months. My mom and I had a long and tear filled talk where she told me she felt responsible. I explained everything like it is and she seemed to be at ease; She was mostly concerned with my safety.

My dad has always been stand-offish, very non emotional, and reserved, but he was the one to step in and tell both my mother and sister to stfu. In one loud burst, he said that what I'm doing is better for me and my kids than shacking up with some guy to support me, or living off welfare for popping out kids I can't provide for. The old man I thought would die, stood and said "It's just sex" LOL

They come from old world Cuba, where a woman who takes care of her business is respected, period. Prostitution is nothing out of the ordinary back on the island, and his mom even dabbled in her hay day.. He, my mother, and now sis see that this, although frowned upon by society, works for me. I'm able to go to school, homeschool my kids, take them places I would never have been able to otherwise, and live life happily instead of hating every day I wake up. I get to enjoy myself, meet people from around the country, and sometimes the world. I'm pleased, flattered, and spoiled, and make enough cash in the process to now be a mom to my 2 and her 5.

It's still not all out in the open, not like diner convo or anything.. But I don't have to lie anymore. At the end of the day, I can lay in my bed, spent and exhasted, but happy. Thankfully, they have come to terms with this being MY life and realizing that although they don't agree with some of my choices, they can't deny the outcome. I'm more fit, healthy, and vibrant now than ever..Crazy what can happen when you just accept yourself, and your needs, and no longer feel guilty about liking sex.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Bravo!
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
OOoh.. My sis found my website. Don't ask me why she was looking.. But she made a huge deal of it, told my mom and dad and all..

She made it to where I couldn't even see my nieces and nephew for months. My mom and I had a long and tear filled talk where she told me she felt responsible. I explained everything like it is and she seemed to be at ease; She was mostly concerned with my safety.

My dad has always been stand-offish, very non emotional, and reserved, but he was the one to step in and tell both my mother and sister to stfu. In one loud burst, he said that what I'm doing is better for me and my kids than shacking up with some guy to support me, or living off welfare for popping out kids I can't provide for. The old man I thought would die, stood and said "It's just sex" LOL

They come from old world Cuba, where a woman who takes care of her business is respected, period. Prostitution is nothing out of the ordinary back on the island, and his mom even dabbled in her hay day.. He, my mother, and now sis see that this, although frowned upon by society, works for me. I'm able to go to school, homeschool my kids, take them places I would never have been able to otherwise, and live life happily instead of hating every day I wake up. I get to enjoy myself, meet people from around the country, and sometimes the world. I'm pleased, flattered, and spoiled, and make enough cash in the process to now be a mom to my 2 and her 5.

It's still not all out in the open, not like diner convo or anything.. But I don't have to lie anymore. At the end of the day, I can lay in my bed, spent and exhasted, but happy. Thankfully, they have come to terms with this being MY life and realizing that although they don't agree with some of my choices, they can't deny the outcome. I'm more fit, healthy, and vibrant now than ever..Crazy what can happen when you just accept yourself, and your needs, and no longer feel guilty about liking sex.
Excellent Response!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Damn, Calista that was awesome! Kuddos!!
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I thank God I have a very close relationship with my parents and a few friends...and they know, so it's a big relief for me and I don't feel I have to 'hide' it from those people so important to me in life.

This is awesome Calista
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Calista - Congrats on your good fortune. Even as a hobbyist, I couldn't be out like that.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Can only have much respect to face a tough subject in open.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women