Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #46
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
...When I "o"..... i can damn near break your neck with my thighs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
...force u to use your other senses... like Feel (my legs quiver and my body buck with pleasure) and Taste (the sweet lacynami)... and Hear ( as i moan and scream as I beg for more)...
Lacy, dear... When you squeeze your thighs, you cover my ears and I can't hear a thing you scream...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #47
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn lacy now I gotta go rub one out
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #48
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have learned over the years that one "technique" doesn't fit all. It's a matter of being attentive. You have to watch and listen to her in order to figure out which path to follow to the promised land.

I had an SO once...who was so sensitive, that I could literally have her climbing the walls in under 2 minutes. She told me she liked having her clit sucked and at the same time, rapidly flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. This was the sure fire way to get her off in very short order. After a while, it got to where I wanted to prolong the experience and spend a good while down there pleasing her...as I love to eat pussy and just wanted to enjoy the experience. Nothing doing. All I had to do was ACT LIKE...I was going to go down on her and she immediately started breathing hard. What was funny is...I would kiss her thighs and try to warm her up, but she always accused me of teasing her...and she didn't like to be teased. She would take me by the head and stick her pussy in my face and in under 2 minutes...she was a quivering mess that I couldn't touch. I told her once I was going to tie her to the bed and eat her pussy for as long as I wanted. She didn't think that was the least bit funny, LOL.

I learned over a period of time, that it doesn't matter what you try, some women just cant seem to be taken over the edge. I just take the approach that I want to make her feel good. It's the same on the flip side of the coin...not every woman who sucks my cock can make me cum...but it sure does feel good for her to try.

There is no point in trying to describe some perfect technique that works every time as all women are different. I just like to start out slow and pay close attention to her body language and I listen. I make adjustments as needed and if she gets off...fine. If not...well...I hope I at least made her feel good.

To me, that's what is important.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #49
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't use your tongue as if it's some kind of worm fishing for bait, and not so much clitoral stimulation please. That area is sensitive.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #50
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Reverse lick like calista said. 69 style... .might have to get some of this ms athena face riding
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women