Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47788
pyramider46370
bambino40451
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2012, 05:14 AM   #16
jjchmiel78
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The College World Series has been in Omaha every summer since 1950 and contracts extend the event here every summer through 2035. This is the second Summer Olympic Swim Trials in a row held here in Omaha. Luckily that is only every 4 years.
jjchmiel78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #17
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The first weekend is the worst for hotel rooms. It is a double elimination tournament, and by Tuesday half the teams have already headed home.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

But, hotel rates are still inflated through the month of June. Especially this year with the swim trials.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
Omahan
Secretary of State

I don't think the busy summer should discourage a visit. More guys out of town in motel rooms means more clients. Just be sure to make a room reservation early.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #20
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
I don't think the busy summer should discourage a visit. More guys out of town in motel rooms means more clients. Just be sure to make a room reservation early.

Omahan, this is not necessarily true. In all my years providing, June is by far one of the slowest months. One would like to think that having our city's population inflated with tourists from all over here for the CWS would be a huge benefit for us providers, but its not.
You have to consider a couple things. A lot of travelers to this event consist of families and not to mention people are here to watch baseball and drink beer and watch more baseball!! Oh and let's not forgets LE's heightened presence during this time. All this combined with inflated room costs = less Omaha hobby time in June.

In order to get a decent room at a decent rate you have to book about 6 months in advance or deal with scraps for 2-3x's normal cost.
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #21
Felyxx
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Perhaps consider discounts on outcalls during this time? Depending on how far the drive is...make it more attractive for them to eat the hotel cost or to have you come to their house. I've never done an outcall yet so i could be talking out of my ass.
Felyxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't suggest a guy allow a lady to come to his location unless he knows that lady has a stellar reputation and even then.......that's become a little iffy.

Outcalls are more dangerous for the lady also.

There's no problem with getting a room in Omaha/CB during this time of year, its just the lady needs to be smart about it and booked a couple of a clients for that day instead of just one.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #23
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
Omahan, this is not necessarily true. In all my years providing, June is by far one of the slowest months. One would like to think that having our city's population inflated with tourists from all over here for the CWS would be a huge benefit for us providers, but its not.
You have to consider a couple things. A lot of travelers to this event consist of families and not to mention people are here to watch baseball and drink beer and watch more baseball!! Oh and let's not forgets LE's heightened presence during this time. All this combined with inflated room costs = less Omaha hobby time in June.

In order to get a decent room at a decent rate you have to book about 6 months in advance or deal with scraps for 2-3x's normal cost.
Good points.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #24
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Is it like this every summer there?
Yes, always the same. We get a large influx of out-of-towners and the hotels, various eating establishments, and gas stations all raise their prices. Don't get any ideas ladies! lol

Bigh1955 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women