Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #91
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You realize who you quoted, right?
I give up. Who did I quote?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Again you have proved your lack of knowledge I would almost bet you have brown eyes as full of shit as you are.

I B the pompous will bore you to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ekim the Inbred posts about 'lack of knowledge', but it is his inbred ass that ignorantly claims that neighborhood watch volunteers cannot patrol their neighborhoods on foot. You obviously are lacking in knowledge, Ekim the Inbred, and you truly are a genetically inferior moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Is the douche bag over-filled? You seem tense.

No, not remarkable. Just par for the course. Average, the thing you aspire to but have come to terms with the fact you won't reach your goal. Just like every goal you have ever set.
Cheer up though. You suck no worse than yesterday.
Goodness, Munchie. In one post you 'bragged' about perceiving what was obvious to all as if that feat was somehow spectacular. FYI, it was a routine achievement for others, but in your case it's understandable how you might feel proud of yourself for such a minute accomplishment. Next, as usual, you worked in a comment about your 'douche bag', and then you went straight (no offense intended) to your favorite subject: 'sucking'. With all of your fetishes, Munchie, it's amazing you still have time to post.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #93
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I give up. Who did I quote?
The guy who admits that its perfectly acceptable to lie.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The guy who admits that its perfectly acceptable to lie.
Not the case at all. I said there was nothing to prevent that slippery slope once you are allowed to hunt folks down.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[quote=I B Hankering;2713009]Ekim the Inbred posts about 'lack of knowledge', but it is his inbred ass that ignorantly claims that neighborhood watch volunteers cannot patrol their neighborhoods on foot. You obviously are lacking in knowledge, Ekim the Inbred, and you truly are a genetically inferior moron.

If your IQ was about 40 points higher you might qualify as a moron He was not a duley appointed neighborhood watch. Just took it on himself to jump someones shit if he didn't like the appearance.If you are a neighborhood watch and see something out of place you call the police keep observing and wait till there arrival.You don't do a Rambo on them.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #96
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Not the case at all. I said there was nothing to prevent that slippery slope once you are allowed to hunt folks down.

Saying that Zimmerman hunted Trayvon down is, how shall I put it ..... a lie. If Zimmerman had hunted Trayvon down, he wouldn't called 911 first. He would have shot Trayvon from a distance, not while Trayvon had him down on the ground beating the shit out of him.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If your IQ was about 40 points higher you might qualify as a moron He was not a duley appointed neighborhood watch. Just took it on himself to jump someones shit if he didn't like the appearance.If you are a neighborhood watch and see something out of place you call the police keep observing and wait till there arrival.You don't do a Rambo on them.
Ekim the Inbred posts about 'IQ' and 'morons', but then his inbred ass moronically claims that Zimmerman is 'Rambo' personified. If Ekim the Inbred's pitiful IQ was higher, he might realize his moronic statement is not substantiated by verifiable or known facts.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #98
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Saying that Zimmerman hunted Trayvon down is, how shall I put it ..... a lie. If Zimmerman had hunted Trayvon down, he wouldn't called 911 first. He would have shot Trayvon from a distance, not while Trayvon had him down on the ground beating the shit out of him.
True, but putting a tag on him was out of line.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I did not say Zimmerman hunted him down , I said that it could lead to that slippery slope.

What if these Black Panthers start driving around armed and hunt Zimmerman down. Then claim stand your ground? They felt threathened.

Zimmerman was not a Police Officer, he had no business out there. Protect your house and let others do the same but God Damn don't think a neighborhood watch makes you Don fucking Johnson!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:14 PM   #100
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not say Zimmerman hunted him down , I said that it could lead to that slippery slope.

What if these Black Panthers start driving around armed and hunt Zimmerman down. Then claim stand your ground? They felt threathened.

Zimmerman was not a Police Officer, he had no business out there. Protect your house and let others do the same but God Damn don't think a neighborhood watch makes you Don fucking Johnson!
If Zimmerman ever attacked a Black Panther and got him down on the ground and pounded their head into the sidewalk, they would have a right to feel threatened. They would have a right to kill him in self defense.

You keep sighting things that Zimmerman did wrong, things that supposedly caused the problem. What you don't do is sight the laws that Zimmerman broke. You don't because he didn't break any laws. Trayvon did, and he got killed because of it.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. What you don't do is sight the laws that Zimmerman broke.You don't because he didn't break any laws. .
The SOB has been charged with 2nd degree murder. Last I checked, that is wtf you call breaking the law.

Quote:
. Trayvon did, and he got killed because of it.
What? was he carrying Skittles wothout a license? Walking in the wrong neighborhood after dark?

The fact of the matter is, we will never know what started what. No matter what a jury decides. WE do know that had Zimmerman not had a gun, Martin would be alive still terrorizing the neighborhood in search of more Skittles!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:33 AM   #102
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

No jury for WTF, he has convicted him without a trial.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:12 AM   #103
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred posts about 'IQ' and 'morons', but then his inbred ass moronically claims that Zimmerman is 'Rambo' personified. If Ekim the Inbred's pitiful IQ was higher, he might realize his moronic statement is not substantiated by verifiable or known facts.

I don't know why I bother with you .It is evident there isn't a neighborhood watch in your trailer park.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:01 AM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
No jury for WTF, he has convicted him without a trial.
2Dogs, I was asked wtf law the guy broke. I only pointed out that he has been charged with 2nd degree murder. I'm not sure how joe blow could say such an idiotic thing like asking me what law Zimmer broke.

I have further stated that we will never know wtf actually happened no matter what the jury decides.

That means neither you nor I will know what happened leading up to a kid being shot after buying some Skittles.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #105
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
2Dogs, I was asked wtf law the guy broke. I only pointed out that he has been charged with 2nd degree murder. I'm not sure how joe blow could say such an idiotic thing like asking me what law Zimmer broke.

I have further stated that we will never know wtf actually happened no matter what the jury decides.

That means neither you nor I will know what happened leading up to a kid being shot after buying some Skittles.
Obviously, I believe Zimmerman was falsely charged with murder. You seem to think that being charged with a crime is prima facie evidence of having committed the crime. By that logic, when the prosecution presents it's case, they would include the murder charge as evidence.

I think it's comical that you keep referring to the fact that Trayvon was shot after he bought Skittles. What does that have to do with anything? If Zimmerman had bought Skittles, that evening, would that make him less guilty in your mind?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women