Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #61
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Little Stevie, did you vet this "war crimes tribunal?" I mean are they associated with the World Court, UN, or what? They could be a step below the Los Angeles city council.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #62
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Self induced trouble? Card mechanic ? Good lord you truly are delusional. Not sure how you twist and turn your threats into now leaving me alone. I called you on your bullshit then and I will call you on it now. Bring it on if you somehow think whatever is going on in your feeble mind is going to possibly effect me.

Go ahead and keep on with your digs, they truly are entertaining.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #63
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Who gives a fuck what some dipshit court in Malaysia think. They are bunch of Muslims as well.

For the record, I'm all for torture and John McCain can suck my dick. If I can save 1 innocent American life by torturing the hell out of some worthless piece of shit Muslim terrorist, it is worth the effort, and I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. I'm sick of the "we are better than that" argument. It is weak and feckless. Did following the rules of war and bending over not to offend Muslim sensibilities stop those sick fucks from cutting off Daniel Pearl's head? No. Sometimes you have to get a little dirty when it comes to defending your country. So for all the sleep deprivation and waterboarding, I say, "Job well done".
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #64
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Who gives a fuck what some dipshit court in Malaysia think. They are bunch of Muslims as well.

For the record, I'm all for torture and John McCain can suck my dick. If I can save 1 innocent American life by torturing the hell out of some worthless piece of shit Muslim terrorist, it is worth the effort, and I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. I'm sick of the "we are better than that" argument. It is weak and feckless. Did following the rules of war and bending over not to offend Muslim sensibilities stop those sick fucks from cutting off Daniel Pearl's head? No. Sometimes you have to get a little dirty when it comes to defending your country. So for all the sleep deprivation and waterboarding, I say, "Job well done".

start at the front of the line .... we could have saved 4000 american lives by not invading Iraq avoiding any and all torture issues

go watch Fox and get smarter
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #65
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Cpalmson
There is no way to get throught to these yellow SOBs Put their sorry asses up in the fire zone and they would see what is going on. We are in this mess because these cowardly ass holes don't have a back bone to see a job finished. Looking back on some of the posts that some here posted I believe they are cowards that just want to be heard. They deserve Obama and his stupid click.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Cpalmson
There is no way to get throught to these yellow SOBs Put their sorry asses up in the fire zone and they would see what is going on. We are in this mess because these cowardly ass holes don't have a back bone to see a job finished. Looking back on some of the posts that some here posted I believe they are cowards that just want to be heard. They deserve Obama and his stupid click.

like I said earlier, some cant seperate themselves from a conventional war, a defined enemy, and battle lines.

now if by some odd circumstance we could get EVERY terrorists to wear uniforms, gather every splinter group (situated world wide) in one geographical location and fight a conventional battle rather than a catch as catch can "streetfight" there would be no question who would win.

But thats not the case is it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #67
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

No we can no longer fight our grand daddies war. Not even our war these kids are in a tough spot and it all goes back to not putting a finish on Korea. We hit a rough spot and the cowards back here cut and run. Remember the Alamo they didn't run.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Cpalmson
I have no problem with seeing the job finished, as long as it is the right job against the right enemy, and not just to enrich certain industries.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I have no problem with seeing the job finished, as long as it is the right job against the right enemy, and not just to enrich certain industries.

the so called "war" on terrorism is no more winabe than a war on house flys ... terrorist cells exist in most every country on most every continent, to finish the job is a pipe dream brought to life by idiots and their talking points ..

better there than here?

riiiiiiiiiight
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #70
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

like this guy did?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #71
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
like this guy did?
And if John "fucking" McCain were president, he would have court martialed Pershing.

BTW, I know all about the different types of war and warfare. I have an advanced degree in that area. All I know is this. Sometimes one has to do the unthinkable to get a point across. You have to get down with the pigs in the mud and get dirty. Think back to WWII. What brought Japan to her knees? We fucking nuked them. Without the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagosaki, the Japanese were content to continue fighting a losing war to the last man standing. We would have had to invade Japan. Millions would have died to include women and children. But, by nuking the Japs, we shook them to their senses. Now, we have fuckers like Obama and Clinton running around apologizing for us using nukes. Finally, that is one reason I respect Vladimir Putin. He doesn't give a shit about niceties and all. He will do whatever he thinks is in the best interest of Russia.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #72
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I loved the Black Jack Pershing story. I wanted to stand up and cheer. Something about it seemed a little too good to be true, so I Googled it. It turns out the story is apparently an urban legend, albeit a damn good one!

Analysis: False. I consulted Dr. Frank E. Vandiver, professor of history at Texas A&M University and author of Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing, to ask if there's any truth to the above, and he responded via email that in his opinion the story is apocryphal.

"I never found any indication that it was true in extensive research on his Moro experiences," Vandiver wrote. "This kind of thing would have run completely against his character."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...k_pershing.htm
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #73
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
like this guy did?
Nice!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #74
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if John "fucking" McCain were president, he would have court martialed Pershing.

BTW, I know all about the different types of war and warfare. I have an advanced degree in that area.
well then, explain to these numb nuts why we invaded Iraq
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The reason we went to war with Iraq is simple. Halliburton needed the business.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women