Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #31
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyveronica View Post
i was just asking a question. and u have a few good points n all bt i think ur jus tryna give me a hard time to make urself look good. like i said..U WERE NEW ONCE ALSO and im sure there are things u werent comfortable with untill some one "popped ur cherry". i can see if i been doing this for years. im not asking you to give a shit about anything. ms athena ty for repecting and understanding without tryna down me like everyone else. it was just a question and its not like i ever ask one that.

Anytime sugar and I understand the way to learn is to ask questions. Be true to yourself and only do what you feel comfortable doing that is the best advice I can give anyone. Have fun and play safe............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #32
silvfox56
Account Disabled

Default There are no dumb questions

Quote:
i was just asking a question. and u have a few good points n all bt i think ur jus tryna give me a hard time to make urself look good. like i said..U WERE NEW ONCE ALSO and im sure there are things u werent comfortable with untill some one "popped ur cherry". i can see if i been doing this for years. im not asking you to give a shit about anything. ms athena ty for repecting and understanding without tryna down me like everyone else. it was just a question and its not like i ever ask one that.
If it was'nt for questions; we would all be ignorant!
silvfox56 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #33
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Sxy sometimes when we ask questions we are looking for verification or validation. We also hear answers that we don't expect or want to hear. Your question has probably been asked by hundreds like you and you are one of the few who have the guts to throw it out there. The problem with asking questions is we don't expect or realize that the people on here have their own opinions and thoughts and they have their own views on the subject. Don't get hurt feelings just because you don't agree with someone or feel they don't understand or appreciate your situation....Just my 2 cents and for what it's worth......ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:07 AM   #34
qwertyzoz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
wrong... you can catch a lot in nursing homes and medical facilities.. even so called clean hotels. Unless you carry a microscope hunny.. u never know. And much worse things than an std. Hell you can get TB by some client or some patient at nursing home.. coughing on ya. FACT
What utter hyperbolic nonsense. To imply that working in a nursing home carries a greater risk than having large numbers of sexual partners is asinine. Analyze this and carry it to its logical conclusion. If this were FACT, half our hotel industry, nevermind our healthcare industry which is roughly 15% of our total economy, would be rampantly infected with these nasty horrific diseases. It would epidemic and widespread chaos. Society would be in shambles.

And TB is not that contagious. It's so feared because it's so damned difficult to treat. For the average person, the risk of TB is about zero, even healthcare workers.
qwertyzoz is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #35
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
... am i wrong for wanting to be sure about the person im providing for?
Welcome to the hobby. You've already made one very smart business decision getting involved here. As you've discovered, you'll get plenty of help and advice! (Some of it even useful...!)

In spite of the boorish behavior of many posters, please continue to ask questions. You'll find among the population here many who are willing to (kindly) answer your questions.

Good luck in your new endeavor.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #36
cumalot
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Welcome to the hobby. You've already made one very smart business decision getting involved here. As you've discovered, you'll get plenty of help and advice! (Some of it even useful...!)

In spite of the boorish behavior of many posters, please continue to ask questions. You'll find among the population here many who are willing to (kindly) answer your questions.

Well said JD
Old 06-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #37
TarahsPlace
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 105263

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post

This is VERY good advice, Veronica! I get a little nervous when I see a new girl just jump in, not knowing if the pool is full or empty! I think it would be GREAT if you could find a mentor; someone who has been in the business for a number of years to help guide you. Regardless of whether or not you do that, please take JD's advice and KEEP asking questions! Your safety if paramount!

Hugs, Tarah xoxo
TarahsPlace is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #38
Cuban Veronica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 135258
My ECCIE Reviews

ty for those inputs guys.. im not trying to offend anyone i was jus tryna figure out what to do in certain situations ya kno? and yes if some one can show me the ropes that would be awesome.!!!
Cuban Veronica is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #39
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Sxy sometimes when we ask questions we are looking for verification or validation. We also hear answers that we don't expect or want to hear. Your question has probably been asked by hundreds like you and you are one of the few who have the guts to throw it out there. The problem with asking questions is we don't expect or realize that the people on here have their own opinions and thoughts and they have their own views on the subject. Don't get hurt feelings just because you don't agree with someone or feel they don't understand or appreciate your situation....Just my 2 cents and for what it's worth......ijs
That is one of the best replies I have ever seen

Veronica, NO its is not wrong to ask for whatever makes YOU feel comfortable. However you have to weigh the consequences of those decisions vs. what your client base is willing to give. If the scale tips to far in one direction your client base will simply dry up. But it's your choice to make, no one else's.

In this particular case, requiring health papers is going to severely limit your potential client base. I for one do not carry around my most recent STD screening results to produce on demand. Nor would I, even if I did. But that's my choice, and I would not set up an appointment to meet you or anyone else because of it.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #40
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
um.... im giving u educated advice... i could give a shit if u cross the line or not...

Lacy, don't be so mean. What has crawled up that fine ass of yours? You want me to break out my crop? You know I will...

I asked Hunter Jordan that very same question when I was new. Except it was by email, and she didn't seek to make me look like an idiot. I was even embarrassed to admit I did it, and didn't want it in my reviews since I thought it was taboo. Not everyone has someone to coach them through this process, so take it easy on her.

Veronica, welcome to ECCIE, since this is the first I've seen you post. If you have any questions, I welcome PM's.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #41
cumalot
Registered Member

Sxy most providers have a niche and a comfort zone, find those two and I think you will be set in the right direction...and the paper work is not the way to go babe.....ijs
Old 06-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #42
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Veronica just do what you feel is best. If it doesn't work out then you will just make the necessary changes you need to make. This is your business to run as you see fit and no one else's.

Also you can't get better advice than Tiffani Jameson
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #43
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

most men want to be as discreet as possible here in the hobby when we go to the Dr and get tested few people carry the paper outside of the Drs. office. They dont want their SO seeing the papers and have to explain to them why they feel they needed to get a std test anyway. Also very very few ppl will want to carry their personal medical info around with them. Then even fewer yet will want to show you that paper work with all their civi info on it. The plus side of giving a BBBJ then a CBJ is you have a chance to get down there and examine his stuff and check everything out before you pop it in your mouth. If its covered it will be much harder to detect if there is a problem.
wcdann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women