Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 03:55 AM   #1
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dose of Reality or Numbers wrong?

Dose of Reality or Numbers wrong?

An observation of mine concluded this. I was stunned when you put the numbers together!

Low Volume girls..
3 to 4 clients a week, = 18 sessions a month
x 12 = 216 a year
x 4years = 864 in four years’ time
average cost = $300.00 per client
216 a year = $64,800.00
4 years’ time = $259.200.00

============================== ========

Hi volume Girls

20 a week = 80 a month
X 12 = 960 a year
X 4 Years = 3840 in four years’ time
Average cost = $300.00 per client
960 a year = $288,000.00
4 years’ time = $1,152,000.00

CASH MONEY..
But…most don’t have
a car, a house, an education, paid bills, Insurance…Something is wrong!

SAVE it! Nothing last forever!
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:34 AM   #2
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Numbers are totally wrong. You are forgetting the pimp takes about oh... 90% and leaves the hooker chump change to feed herself and buy more body wash and condoms.

Seriously, bad idea to try and crunch numbers about hooker profits. You have no way of determining the living situation, costs included in that or steadiness of business. Too many things to factor than to just toss out blanket numbers.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #3
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

That is the sad part, if a girl is going to do this she should be doing it for herself. I know girls who acknowledge they have pimps. I have never seen any of them BCD. 2 of them live with the pimp in a one bedroom apartment, and are not allowed to contact their family. I never draft girls into this, but since they were already in the business I tried to provide some guidance and bring them into ECCIE and P411. I even brought in 3 ECCIE guys to talk to them. They have been brainwashed by a worthless pimp. I have seen this worm and he is gross. I am now out of savior mode because once a girl falls for the Pimp BS their life is all but over. They are both 18, and could make a killing on ECCIE in a few years and be set for life, but they will live in poverty. Most of the girls I see on a regular basis are very comfortable because they did it the right way. Hell this is just like any other business. Why would a girl want to do all the work and turn around and give all her money to some worthless bastard.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:59 AM   #4
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post

SAVE it! Nothing last forever!
I crunched the numbers earlier this year and it had me thinking differently.

You are so correct - SAVE IT!!!!

Thank you for the reminder.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think trying to crunch the numbers in the hobby is too hard to do. Too many variables. Also, the assumptions being made are not realistic. Some assumption are 1) committed to the job; 2 ) most girls are competent, disciplined, fill in your own adjective to have a sensible business model. 3) Not under the influence of drugs, alcohol, a pimp, etc.

From my perspective, there are a few very successful providers because they know what they are doing, but that still doesn't guarantee a steady income. The ones who seem to succeed are the ones who appear stable and normal. They treat providing like a real business. The unsuccessful providers are ones that think this a get rich quick scheme.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
jerryjeffy73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

This is why I really prefer the low volume providers. They are SMART and can hold a great conversation. Some of the most amazing women I've met in my life have been low volume providers. I saw a 23 year old girl last week (very low volume) that paid cash for her new BMW. This girl had everything, smart, hot, sexy and wonderful. This had been my experience with almost every low volume lady. Love them!
jerryjeffy73 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I like to think that my "favorite " friends are true to their word and view this as a solid means to a good "end"..... However, I must admit that most seem to be living in the moment and doing so without direction. Reality will bite soon enough and all I can do is watch it happen (from afar)
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #8
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

The message Charlotte is delivering is absolutely correct. Regardless of the actual numbers used in her computations.

The mindset "I can easily earn $600 in the next day or two" gives a false sense of financial security.
LucadeJure is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hobby economics thread started be a lady? This has win all over it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
I like to think that my "favorite " friends are true to their word and view this as a solid means to a good "end"..... However, I must admit that most seem to be living in the moment and doing so without direction. Reality will bite soon enough and all I can do is watch it happen (from afar)
So True I know so many girls that make thousands stripping and have nothing to show for it. I also know a few providers who have 2 houses, and dress to kill. I only know one stripper who has put it all together. Part of the "live for the moment" lifestyle has to be because the nature of the job doesn't lend itself to W-2s and 1099s so even if a girl makes a lot of money how does she establish credit? It would be interesting to hear from the women on how they overcome this hurdle.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Charlotte,

I agreewith the "save it" message, but I would say your numbers are not typical. I know many ladies who see many fewer and cannot charge that much. It depends upon a lot of factors but I think your assumptions are atypical.

I would also point out those numers are gross: before expences and taxes. And those with yong kids (a large number) wind up with a lot of lost time.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women