Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #46
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
I only posted the truth of my experience as requested by the op. Greek is unnatural. Your ass was not meant to be used as a vagina. Going there without a condom causes severe urinary tract infections in males and if the penis is reinserted into the vagina after being in the ass it will cause vaginitis. It is also the number one way that hiv is spread because of the tearing of tissues and the vascular tissue involved. All this glorified greek talk is just that "glorified'. Fact is it is nasty and contrary to nature.

As in personal likes and dislikes I think we can do without your condemnation. If you don't like it that's fine but to call it against nature and that the fact that millions of partners find it very pleasurable just makes you look just a little judgemental. I'm sure we will get along fine without your joining the greek group. Did you bother to think how this might make all your fellow providers that enjoy it feel
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #47
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To each his own and who are ANY of us to judge another here?? We are ALL here to meet one need or another and those are ALL personal choices are they not.....Many would argue being a provider is "wrong".........That is a personal choice I made as have many others............So remember when you point one finger 3 others are pointing right back at you.................Have fun! YUM!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:22 AM   #48
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not condemnation, it is medical fact. Interesting that you choose to see it that way. Every single woman I've discussed it with, and that has been many, did not enjoy being fucked in the ass. I personally did not ever enjoy it... I tolerated it because I wanted to please my client. Well...at the point that my physical health is being compromised by it, I cease from allowing the service. I am not condemning anyone. What each chooses to do with their own body is their own choice and we are adults here. My solitary opinion does not a judgement form. Medical fact is medical fact and in no way shape or form a judgement. It also does not pertain to my fellow providers posting in this forum because I have had conversations with many of them and I know for a fact that they would never consent to this service bb. So ... I would say if it does not apply to let it fly. I just wanted to state for the record my personal experience. Which was horrific abdominal pain afterwards and hemorraging that lasted a little over a month. I stated that I had provided this service on previous occasions, so why this happened when it did...I don't know, except that the gent went a little too pound happy on me. Can you blame me for being a little jaded on my perception? Sometimes I am guilty of seeing the world a bit too clearly I think and for that I apologize. As for myself, and anyone else who cares to educate themselves...the health risks far outweigh the benefits as far as i'm concerned. I love sex. Sex the way it was meant to be and I am very orgasmic vaginally, I am not at all undersexed and never felt any inclination to orgasm anally. Only the extreme urgency to have a bowel movement. The only thing I ever gained from the service was financial. That is no longer worth it to me. I in no way shape or form meant to cause any of my fellow providers to feel as if I am judging them....I am the least worthy of judging anyone. This is an open forum and I am posting what is my right as a contributing member to post.. my experiences which are honest. The medical statements are scientific fact. I condemn no one.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #49
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I myself dont care for Greek as I dont get off on it. Butt that said I have seen and given Greek many times to women whom LOVE it and have requested it, picked out the Dong for me to fuck them with. And no this has not all been in the Hobby setting but in my RL swinger settings. I color code the condoms on the Dongs to make sure no cross contamination is done.All my toys play as do I. I have yet to meet a woman whom said yes to me giving them Greek that didnt truly want it...............If they dont enjoy it, why do it?
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #50
SierraNiagara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81888
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M View Post
Nasty, yes it can be. Forbidden!!Who says so? But OMG yes it is great. Unfortunately the first time for some ladies it is not a pleasant experience and scares them away from trying it again. Once they are able to relax and enjoy going to Greece, they will then be able to obtain one of the most mind blowing O's every.
Now bend me over, grab my hips and let's take a trip......

My thoughts EXACTLY! A trip to the greek islands is always a erotic time for myself one that i truely enjoy to take!!!
However It is something that requires trust and respect from both people who are going to travel.
I personally love the trip!!!
Kisses
Sierra
SierraNiagara is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #51
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
As in personal likes and dislikes I think we can do without your condemnation. If you don't like it that's fine but to call it against nature and that the fact that millions of partners find it very pleasurable just makes you look just a little judgemental. I'm sure we will get along fine without your joining the greek group. Did you bother to think how this might make all your fellow providers that enjoy it feel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
To each his own and who are ANY of us to judge another here?? We are ALL here to meet one need or another and those are ALL personal choices are they not.....Many would argue being a provider is "wrong".........That is a personal choice I made as have many others............So remember when you point one finger 3 others are pointing right back at you.................Have fun! YUM!

Judgement against others sexual decisions shouldnt even post to this.. jmho. Why does one that bashes against Greek, Snowballing, prostate play, and fetish... even bother looking in another realm or answering in these threads unless to ATTEMPT throw hate.... bad day? I have seen several bashings from same person in another realm forum too.

People can post about bad experiences.. but not need to preach and throw in statistics (that are quite honesty.... a few years old)

Anyhoo... to the ladies that fear it but are curious. DONT do it unless youre with an experienced gentlemen with whom you trust. Relaxation is key and lots of KY. I can relate to your fear as I was once there... If ya dont like it.. def dont try again as the tension can cause damage within. I can tell ya... unless u poo rabbit pellets.. your booty CAN handle greek... although..lol id avoid anyone hung like a fence post or a giant california red wood. LOL (You boys know who u are, LOL!!)
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:19 AM   #52
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Mercianna, your homework assignment is to read "The Surrender: An Erotic Memoir", by Toni Bentley. Amazon should be able to find you a copy.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #53
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I love erotic literature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Mercianna, your homework assignment is to read "The Surrender: An Erotic Memoir", by Toni Bentley. Amazon should be able to find you a copy.
I love erotic literature...nothing wrong with fantasy...I am just saying that after what I went through...I will never feel safe providing greek in the hobby...not to say I may someday venture there only if I am in a relationship with someone I can utterly trust. I do not ever want to go through what I went through again. Ladies, instead of jumping down my throat for me feeling the way I feel about this subject, why don't y'all try a little understanding? After all, as much as you claim to enjoy it...what if someone overpowers you and goes to town on you the way it happened to me? Would you perhaps be as turned off and disillusioned as I myself am? I am not bashing anyone. I am bashing something that can severely hurt you. How do you build relationships of trust in our lives of one night stands? Yes I have regulars as well as you...but I have many more clients who are first time bookings who may or may not come back to see me. I can't do it. I will not ever risk going through that kind of pain ever again. Remember it lasted over a month and that I filled toilets with blood. This is no exaggeration, and I have friends on the board who were a support to me during this time. Maybe some people are better suited for it than I am...I don't know. I am 5'2" tall and weigh about 110 lbs. So, if that's my problem...so be it. I am willing to accept that some people are better suited for it physically than I was. If they enjoy it. I'm happy they have found something they like. I am glad they can take it. I couldn't. I will continue to do my kegels ... I will never stop free thinking or philosophizing. I guess opinions are kinda like assholes...we all have one.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #54
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default oh please....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post

Judgement against others sexual decisions shouldnt even post to this.. jmho. Why does one that bashes against Greek, Snowballing, prostate play, and fetish... even bother looking in another realm or answering in these threads unless to ATTEMPT throw hate.... bad day? I have seen several bashings from same person in another realm forum too.

People can post about bad experiences.. but not need to preach and throw in statistics (that are quite honesty.... a few years old)

Anyhoo... to the ladies that fear it but are curious. DONT do it unless youre with an experienced gentlemen with whom you trust. Relaxation is key and lots of KY. I can relate to your fear as I was once there... If ya dont like it.. def dont try again as the tension can cause damage within. I can tell ya... unless u poo rabbit pellets.. your booty CAN handle greek... although..lol id avoid anyone hung like a fence post or a giant california red wood. LOL (You boys know who u are, LOL!!)
Judgement? Hardly...try again. Just my experience and what I found out by research. Not judgement. I have already stated that I am the least to judge anyone. So try something else to make me look bad. BTW, it does not matter if the statements are a few years old or a few hours old. They are still fact and have not been discredited.

Now as for me bashing anyone...That is not my style and I welcome you pointing those "threads" in another realm out where I am "bashing" anyone. I have way too much class to stoop to that level. I do enjoy debate. Big difference.

No. Everybody's booty cannot handle greek Lacy. Mine couldn't. You are not the world's authority. So, until you have experienced my pain and the gushing blood I would beg you to quit encouraging people to just jump into something that could potentially harm them. Just my honest yet I feel valid opinion.

Too bad the guy who died of peritonitis can't state his experience for our benefit.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #55
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

i must say i have experience the pleasure of greek with sierra and it is one of the hilights of my hobby life and life in general. i have only experinced thisabout 5 women and while i enjoy it i probably prefer reg sex. that being said the sierra experience was beyond description and will be a memory i never forget.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #56
2ticks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I actually go back and forth on this... For a long time I was a "Greek-required" hobbiest. I wouldn't consider time with anyone that wasn't upfront about being totally into it. That started because I visited a lot of providers reviewed as greek-friendly and listing greek in their p411 profiles that just didn't really get off on it - whereas others would absolutely be the greatest mind-blowing insanity sessions ever. It was total hit or miss and it got the the point where everything else suffered because of my over-emphasis on that needing to not only be on the menu, but on the plate.

I took a step back recently and removed that as qualifying aspect for a session. I'd say that on the whole my level of enjoyment with providers has gone up considerably. When I have to have it, I know who to book. When I dont, I'm free to explore a wider pool of providers who have incredible skill-sets that I clearly was overlooking. Some of them have even turned out to be greek rockstars that I never would have known based on prior search criteria. There is nothing - and I mean nothing - like being TOLD (not asked) to put it in a woman's ass, particularly when you are not expecting greek to be on the plate, menu or even in the damn restaurant.

The point here (if there is one): Providers, if you are not 100% into greek, dont say you offer it (even YMMV). The worst crap in the world is to book a provider under the assumption that an island trip is planned and then being disappointed. If you DO end up wanting it, tell (dont ask) your client in the heat of the moment - you'll blow his fucking mind. You can always request that he not list it in a review if you dont want every guy expecting assplay - maybe he'll blow off the request? As for me, if I think I've been given something special, you own me. Of course I'm a sucker for a good pucker.
2ticks is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #57
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
...I am just saying that after what I went through... I guess opinions are kinda like assholes...we all have one.
There are about 27 distinct differences between opinions and assholes, m'dear, but I'll skip that.

Haven't read this whole thread but whatever else has been said, your remark there is the key: It's gotta work for both parties, right? This is a dance not a contest! (Not even a dance contest!)

Everybody makes little concessions for their lover (eg. "This hurts my hand after 20 minutes but I can tell she's gonna cum soon.") but there comes a point where concessions just become conceding to bad sex, and who wants that?

You made a thoughtful comment on my thread, let me try to reciprocate.

You lovely anus is the low end of a factory that starts with savory bacon and eggs (or something else yummy). To strip it of nutrients in 8 hours requires the services of little bugs that are fine in the lower GI tract but can rot your fuckin arm off if they set up an infection there. Ditto the male urinary tract. (Think 98.6 to 105 in 120 minutes...been there done that.) Stick yer sweet wee-wee in the sewer and it's gonna get some germs on it. Ya oughta use a condom -- no question. That said, you don't always get sick if you don't.

Umm I don't think you get to call it "unnatural" and remain consistent. Sex at it's most natural is vaginal sex from the easiest position that affords full penetration for the express purpose of reproduction. Oral sex is unnatural by the same standard (it seems to me) and masturbation is meaningless (an obvious falsehood).

People do sex for erotic pleasure (along with bonobos, it turns out, and one other related primate I can't remember). Unless you're an amazingly good Catholic, pleasure becomes the new criterion.

Darlin, I'm here to tell ya that there are gals who get incredible pleasure from anal penetration. I'm talkin' deep and hard, from a guy with a large penis and a lot of energy. Seriously, it doesn't make sense to me either, but I shit you not. They hit (what they would say are) their very best orgasms that way. (I can't cum with anything in my ass -- too distracting -- and if it's bigger than the index finger of a dainty woman it hurts me.)

Guys, for heaven sake, don't have anal sex with any woman who doesn't enjoy it. If she's not loving it "back there" you're paying money to miss out on precisely what can make anal sex so amazing.

Also gentlemen (ladies you can listen) anal penetration is different. You can slip your half-flaccid cock into a lubricated vagina with about 2 pounds of pressure. Pussies don't have a strong little muscle with no other goal (in it's constricted life) than to keep that pipe closed until something presses on it from inside.

To wit, you need a really rigid penis so that you can really control the amount of pressure you apply and the rate of penetration. There is resistance....uuuhh....then suddenly entry. If you're just shoving you're gonna scare her to death to start with (see "relaxation, importance of for her) and then hurt her. If there's an art to it, that's it. And that part is your responsibility. If your belly is big, you have to find some position where you can tell what's going on at the tip of your dick. If you need help to get really hard, swallow it.

Anal is never a deal-breaker for me. Yet I'd tell you that my Top 10 sexual experiences include 2 who (wonderful lovers in every way) had reasons to want to try anal and loved it. Lord, I could tell ya stories.

Anyway, that's my two-bits.

Peace.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #58
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jfred, that was a very well written response... I appreciated being able to read your two bits. I can appreciate that there are women who enjoy greek...I was, as I stated earlier, never really into it...and having someone make an already uncomfortable situation unbearable for me has more than likely jaded my opinion for life. I wish that I felt differently, I just know that I was hurt and hurt badly and probably overcompensate by negating the whole subject. I have not meant to cause anyone to feel condemnation...just wanted people to realize that it's not all sunshine and roses with greek. I don't hate anyone who enjoys it...I don't care what you do to feel good. Do what you must...life is hard...so by all means enjoy yourself. Realize that there are many providers in the situation i was in...which was providing greek out of peer pressure. I felt I had to in order to be a competitive provider here on eccie. I never enjoyed it. I was miserable the whole time and ended up being hurt. Thank you again Jfred and 2tick, for being men enough to say that while you do enjoy the service it is no longer a prerequisite for you to see a provider. Maybe other providers who feel they have to do it like I felt will no longer feel that it is a necessary service to provide in order to measure up.
I've said all and more than I wanted to say. I really regret even getting involved because it has stolen my joy of life today. I just wanted to let you all know there is two sides to the story of greek and they are like night and day it seems.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #59
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
...Thank you again Jfred and 2tick, for being men enough to say that while you do enjoy the service it is no longer a prerequisite for you to see a provider. Maybe other providers who feel they have to do it like I felt will no longer feel that it is a necessary service to provide in order to measure up.

I've said all and more than I wanted to say. I really regret even getting involved because it has stolen my joy of life today. I just wanted to let you all know there is two sides to the story of greek and they are like night and day it seems.
Well let's talk about this, okay?

Life is, indeed, hard. But it's still a "gift" (can't find a better word even though I don't believe in a Giver, ya know?) and we should be careful with ours and other people's.

Prostitution can be an honorable, mutually beneficial (even mutually pleasurable) exchange. And there's a living wage (or better) to be made there...better money than most providers can make anywhere else. But it's illegal and unpoliced, and there are things that can happen that can burn the soft places in your brain.

I'm an old man who appreciates that life is short, no matter how long it is. I don't spend time w people I don't feel things in common with and avoid (like the plague) people and situations where I think either of us are going to suffer lasting emotional scars. Life is too short and too hard anyway...no one will protect your ability to enjoy it if you don't. It's serious stuff.

Still have friends here, but I don't buy sex these days (well, okay, one kinky blonde I've known a long time). One reason is that I love great sex, and the best is found outside P4P. The other is that there are too many "amateur" providers who come in for easy money and get ground up in the process.

When I ventured in here, one of the phenomenal discoveries was that once ya cross a certain line, the "next line" is way the hell out there in a wide open playroom. Regular-guys-who-use-hookers appreciate the possibilities but draw their own "next line" at willfully adding damage to the life of another human being.

There are BAD men here, too, and they do BAD things. But they are the exceptions and get identified and can be avoided.

Problem is, most girls' incomes come from serial-sport-fuckers, aka active hobbyists. It's an expensive hobby and part of the game is to push for all ya can get for your "hard earned dollars." And everybody knows that Greek is "hot and nasty and whatever" so they push for that. And the girls who give it get the $$$ -- at least until the new flavor of the month comes out or someone gets a "new body." (Girls, please don't cut yourselves for any man.)

Anyway...I've been interrupted several times and am getting hungry...

Woke up last night thinking, "I can't believe I'm messing around on ECCIE." Read my sig line...may not be here long.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #60
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Most of us hobbyist want the provider to only do what she is comfortable with as a few has already said the experience is much better when everyone is happy. We don't want anyone to feel they can't post their personal experiences with sex. We just don't want anyone to say they are 100% correct and their way is fact when sex is so varied there is no such thing. As an example I have been with many girls that do not want greek but are very sexual in other ways that are just as exciting and on the other hand I actually had a girlfriend when I was younger that the only way she could orgasm was with greek sex. Human beings are so different and that is what we should enjoy. The variety. Growing up greek sex was considered taboo and therefore it peaked my interest even more. When you find a partner that loves it it's great.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women