Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE ECONOMY IS PROJECTED TO GET WORSE....DO YOU REALLY WANT OBAMA FOR FOUR MORE YEARS ???

The Federal Reserve on Wednesday said the U.S. economic recovery had lost momentum so far this year...

In November, voters will be asked to answer a very simple question: Do you want Obama in charge of the economy for 4 more years?

The answer will be an overwhelming and very loud "NO".....

- we are worse off now than in 2009
- Obama failed to turn the economy around
- Obama's polcies crushed any chance at a recovery
- Obama is driving us deeper in debt and destroying the American Middle Class dream.

Americans are fed up with an incompetant boob in the White House and will vote him out !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I want Romney for 4 years. You'll see it'll still get worst.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

the economy is on cruise control, this or the next president is meaningless until the private sector/ middle class jumps in and turns it around ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

ICUP, you are right, but it won't get as bad as fast. That's the choice we have. Do we drive the country into the ground in a Corvette, or in a Volt?

Some choice.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If Romney gets elected and the debt and spending problem is addressed, then there will certainly be more pain in the economy, but I also think the economy will take a more positive trajectory with higher growth rates, higher employment levels...but pain is coming no doubt...

I don't know what "into the ground" means; but an apocolyptic end to America is not for certain if we attack the debt and spending.....Obama and the Democrats won't go there freely.....a Romney administration can keep it from happening, but it is not a guarantee.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If Romney gets elected and the debt and spending problem is addressed, then there will certainly be more pain in the economy, but I also think the economy will take a more positive trajectory with higher growth rates, higher employment levels...but pain is coming no doubt...

how much eveidnce do you need ...

Willard is on record having the desire to pass economic policies that INCREASE Obamas debt 25% ...

get your head out of your butt
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #7
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

WW - The debt and spending problem will not be addressed. We've had 60 years of both parties spending and adding to the debt. If you think that the GOP woke up today and will actually behave differently, I'd like some of what you're having because things sure look rosy in your world. The GOP is seizing on the current situation to play it against Obama, and for those with blinders, that strategy will work. Didn't Obama do the same when Bush was looking for increases to the debt ceiling?

But don't worry, Romney is on the case and he'll take care of everything. I admire your faith in the GOP.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I think you are right CJ; and it will take an administration that is not dogmatic to make that happen................

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the economy is on cruise control, this or the next president is meaningless until the private sector/ middle class jumps in and turns it around ..
Old 08-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There is 0% chance that Obama will effectively address the economy in a second term. There is a 2-3% chance that Romney will effectively address the economy in his first term.

That's your choice, America.

Unless we elect Gary Johnson, and then we can be 100% sure something will be done, even if Congress only sends him bills to veto. He will veto them. And he will introduce a balanced budget from the start. But don't worry, Johnson is "unelectable".
Old 08-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It isn't faith in Romney; it is faith in the American people who have made it clear (the TP) that spending has to be controlled and debt reigned in.....Romney is just the useful tool....

You don't have the faith in the American people that I have I guess.....

You are right, we got into this mess thru decades of bad governance; so the solution will take alot longer than one or several terms of an adminstration; I think we have already started the process of solving the problem......but it will take decades to unwind the destruction both parties have created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
WW - The debt and spending problem will not be addressed. We've had 60 years of both parties spending and adding to the debt. If you think that the GOP woke up today and will actually behave differently, I'd like some of what you're having because things sure look rosy in your world. The GOP is seizing on the current situation to play it against Obama, and for those with blinders, that strategy will work. Didn't Obama do the same when Bush was looking for increases to the debt ceiling?

But don't worry, Romney is on the case and he'll take care of everything. I admire your faith in the GOP.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There is 0% chance that Obama will effectively address the economy in a second term. There is a 2-3% chance that Romney will effectively address the economy in his first term.

That's your choice, America.

Unless we elect Gary Johnson, and then we can be 100% sure something will be done, even if Congress only sends him bills to veto. He will veto them. And he will introduce a balanced budget from the start. But don't worry, Johnson is "unelectable".

how pray tell, can Johnosn circumvent congress with a balanced budget and be 100% effective?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Let's put him in office and see how he does it. If it doesn't work out, we can elect Romney or Hillary in 2016.

That's fair, isn't it? It's not like things will get any worse with Johnson than it will with Obama or Romney.

So let's elect Johnson. How bad can it be?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let's put him in office and see how he does it. If it doesn't work out, we can elect Romney or Hillary in 2016.

That's fair, isn't it? It's not like things will get any worse with Johnson than it will with Obama or Romney.

So let's elect Johnson. How bad can it be?

you shouldnt have to ask how bad could it be since you rail about total demise constantly

Romney is Bush x 3, going on 4 ... nothing in his portfolio of politics says any different

and you and I both think Bush should be in jail.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Total demise is coming, unless we do something very soon. It's very easy to see when you take off your rose-colored glasses.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

enough with the rose colored glasses bullshit ... you know damn well better than that but you keep on and on
get some new material
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women