Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Do they realize

I want to say upfront, I know there are a LOT of great ladies on here that truly understand the value of measuring their words. Elena and Jackie immediately come to mind. So I want to point out that I am not at ALL talking about these fine ladies.

But I have noticed lately an influx of ladies that don't seem to understand that when they post on here, everything they say is an ad. It portrays them to the other members of the board, both good and bad. And a lady may be wonderful behind closed doors, but if she's cantankerous, argumentative and impolite here, it can't help but reflect unfavorably upon her, and thereby negatively impact her business. Even if they feel this isn't their target market, I can't imagine they would want to alienate themselves from any potential good customers by their actions.

I'm not saying they don't have a right to defend themselves, point out inaccuracies or even call "Bullshit" when she's being improperly reviewed. But I would think it best if they did their best to handle those issues as politely as possible!

And please don't tell me I'm sexist. I'm not. Look, I'm in sales. I frequently have to give talks to various associations and membership groups where there are a combination of customers, former customers and prospects. Some of them love my product/company/me, some are ambivalent and some can't stand us/me. I've had people call me out during presentations. Sometimes it's a misunderstanding, sometimes they've been duly wronged and many times they're flat out wrong. But if I stood up there and insulted the guy, told him he's an idiot, or even that he was "WRONG", I'd be shooting myself in the foot! I have to address the situation as politely as I can, being honest, and if need be taking it offline. But most importantly, it provides prospects and current customers a chance to see me handle "issues" professionally and cultivate MORE trust. But if I start arguing with him, and anyone that intercedes, I'm done for. I see it the same way here. Just simple business sense. Don't blow up at some one in front of a "room" full of prospects if you have any hope to get their business.

I only create this post, not to slam the girls, but hopefully to help. To maybe get them to go "Hey, I never thought of it that way before".
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Just as some guys won't see a lady because of how she acts or speaks on a board, it goes both ways baby.

If no respect is shown through words, none will be shown through actions.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
Sens55
Valued Poster

Elena,

Again a measured response! And I wouldn't disagree that many of the girls look at how guys post before deciding to see them. But I only look at the girls because it may cost them money! I can think of a handful of girls that, on various boards, have severely hurt their income potential by alienating a lot of the guys by not taking the "higher road".

I kind of liken it to arguing with the wife. Even if I know I'm right, I have to way the cost of proving my point. I might win the battle but lose the war! Sometimes it's just better to say "Yes Dear" and move on, none the worse for it. But some people just can't let anything go. They fight every point, fight every post and, even if they may be wonderful in person, they end up giving off a truly negative persona because all the potential customer sees is post after post of negativity.

I can think of two ladies in the last week that have had no previous input onto this board and start right off jumping on someone to defend themselves. Again, they have every right to do so. But it's HOW they did so that makes you go "REALLY? OK THEN" and walk away. Someone like yourself, that has a lot of posts and a lot of interaction on many topics wouldn't necessarily give off that same feeling to most guys because we can look at the body of your contributions (or just your body!! ) and see it as part of a whole. But in these cases it IS the whole, and whole reflects badly upon them.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Don't hassle me, I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
But some people just can't let anything go. They fight every point, fight every post and, even if they may be wonderful in person...
Hey, I resemble that remark! heh heh How did you know I'm wonderful in person? Who snitched?

The one thing I'd like to ad to this thread is that everything that you say in PRIVATE...in a PM (PRIVATE MASSAGE)...is PUBLIC. If the person you PM'd takes what you said the wrong way and gets mad, they'll snip out the parts that offended them and show the world. They'll leave out anything that would show the context of the conversation or anything that they might have said that was offensive.

The good news for the ladies is that these types of forums generally take their sides. There are plenty of white knights and so few female board members. If you're a guy, you're on your own. My advice for both parties is to have your beef in public, if you must, because it is all public anyway.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
Sens55
Valued Poster

Man I hate re-reading a post and seeing that I spelled a word incorrectly. In my previous post I meant "weigh".

I type these things so fast and don't always have time to re-read them before I have to jump off.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
jeyhawq88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Could not agree more, in this time it is all about customer service and a saying that i live by is "Perception is Reality" Meaning that what each of us perceives, right or wrong, is our reality and it is difficult to change that.
jeyhawq88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #7
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
Man I hate re-reading a post and seeing that I spelled a word incorrectly. In my previous post I meant "weigh".

I type these things so fast and don't always have time to re-read them before I have to jump off.
No problem Sens. I didn't even notice it because YOU'RE post was WEIGH TO long for my attention span.
Muffrider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women