Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Bad omens for the GOP.

I haven't seen one single Romney/Ryan vehicle bumper sticker or yard sign. Not one. And I live in Texas.

I had some spare time the other morning and went to my barber shop. I go to one of the old-fashioned places with a barber pole out front. It's been there 40 years at the end of this month. Bunch of old guys getting their hair cut, or waiting to get their hair cut, or just hanging around the barber shop because they're all retired and got nothing else to do. Maybe 7 or 8 guys and 2 barbers, none of them less than 60 years old. All of them reliably republican, all dislike Obama. You know what they were talking about?

How Romney is going to take away their social security.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

living in a Texas city that has to look so far to the left to see back to the right, I concur.

the romney yard signs and bumper stickers are very few and very far between
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
living in a Texas city that has to look so far to the left to see back to the right, I concur.

the romney yard signs and bumper stickers are very few and very far between
I was forced to remove my Romney sticker. First my car got keyed, then an employee of a grocery store, vandalized it and did about a thousand dollars in damage. Apparently he saw the Romney sticker and just went berserk. He rammed the car twice with shopping carts. Luckily the security camera recorded it and I got an insurance check for the damage.

The bottom line is a lot of Republicans don't put on bumper stickers for Romney because they know that many Dimos are vermin that will key their car.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep............

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I was forced to remove my Romney sticker. First my car got keyed, then an employee of a grocery store, vandalized it and did about a thousand dollars in damage. Apparently he saw the Romney sticker and just went berserk. He rammed the car twice with shopping carts. Luckily the security camera recorded it and I got an insurance check for the damage.

The bottom line is a lot of Republicans don't put on bumper stickers for Romney because they know that many Dimos are vermin that will key their car.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Reminds me of Rooster Cogburn's line to LoBouef in True Grit:

"If ever I meet one of you Texas waddies who ain't drunk from a hoofprint, I think I'll shake their hand."

I call bullshit on your "My car got vandalized because I had a repuke bumper sticker on it."
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LOL, true, but you know them Tejans have to have a little more "blood" in their candidates. You know, like Mr. Disc 212 (or whatever) Glenn "The Chalkboard" Beck.

I wonder if Glenna ever got that job as his fluffer right before he goes off, er, on?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

lol

the security camera is a dead give away for your bullshit ..

first ... you dont need recorded footage of your car getting trashed to collect an insurance check for the damage

second ... there are no cameras in the ghetto you live in

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
lol

the security camera is a dead give away for your bullshit ..

first ... you dont need recorded footage of your car getting trashed to collect an insurance check for the damage

second ... there are no cameras in the ghetto you live in

All I know is, the store manager reviewed the security video; I provided two repair bids, and I got a check from Krogers two weeks later. I assume Krogers got the money from their insurance provider. Not everyone's a liar, you're projecting.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's not that, Joe. They just think that since you disagree with them, you had it coming. How dare you blaspheme the Obamessiah!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Romney already has Texas wrapped up.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
All I know is, the store manager reviewed the security video; I provided two repair bids, and I got a check from Krogers two weeks later. I assume Krogers got the money from their insurance provider. Not everyone's a liar, you're projecting.
strange way of doing business ... youre lucky

in most, if not all cases your ins provider will pay for and fix any damage (this insures them against fraud, ie you keeping the check and letting the repair slide) .. once your ins co approves the repair the business where your car is parked picks up the deductable (unless the repair is less than the deductable) .. its a no fault claim and you dont see and increase in your premium price ..

apparently since Kroger paid in full the damage wasnt a great (as the deductable) as you lead everyone to believe ... what did you do with the $, buy some pussy ?

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Obama will not win Texas. Why waste money on unneeded signs.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I think anybody is an idiot if they put a bumper sticker on their car. To many wacko's on both sides to do something that stupid.

You deserve to get keyed if you ain't got no more sense than that!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

How many Cruz stickers have you seen? I even saw an Akin yard sign today and it was not my first.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Where? in your back yard??
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women