Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160602
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #16
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

I do agree with Sens55 in that the main problem seems to be with the young gals. I think when you're younger you're just not as responsible and mature as older people.

A gal pal of mine who was in the business for awhile told me once that she'll take as many appointments as she can for a particular day, then only see 1 or 2, only to make as much cash as she needs for the day.

When I asked if this practice hurt her business she replied "No, there'll always be plenty of other guys". That's the crux of the problem right there. I would be a little suspicious of those who advertise ALL the time as they're using the scattergun approach simply trying to make as many appointments as possible.

Legit, professional gals try to keep customers happy as they know it's the regulars who will keep them in business. Think about it. What lady wants to keep dipping into the pool with constant advertisemnts not knowing what slime they'll reel in? It's better to cultivate and keep happy the customers you do have rather than constantly trying to hook creeps, weirdos and possible LE via ads.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #17
cliffbeefcake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I imagine your friend got burned multiple times when a client NC/NS'd, though she definitely picked a crappy way to mitigate her risk of that affecting her again. Just seems to me that two calls and a 24-hour grace period both seem reasonable.

One local provider NC/NS'd me twice due to a broken phone. I gave her another chance and wound up pretty glad that I did. It did kind of bum me out, though, that she offered an extra 30 minutes for the mixups but then reneged. But still, it was a good time, and I'll probably see her again one of these days.

Bridget also NC/NS'd me twice. I figured on giving her one more try and it worked out more or less...had a great (but brief) time with her. If I see her again, I'd either book 30 minutes or multiple hours.

I don't know, I guess my point is that in the end, the universe unfolds as it should. No sense in getting all pissed off over circumstances beyond your control.
cliffbeefcake is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:32 AM   #18
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Most of the time my NC/NS happened on the first meet. She has no idea who I am and for whatever reason it happened. These women operate on the fringe of society, often for men that should otherwise be in jail, 1 step in front of LE, and constantly on the lookout for the one asshole who wants to rearrange her face for some perverted reason of his own. To demand that she call with an explaination as to why she failed at that moment to go through with an illegal activity may be asking for way too much. If she is hot and floats your boat, you put up with it. If not, you move on. But as long as we hobby behind assumed names and they provide under assumed names an occasional NC/NS is going to happen because, who you gonna complain to ?
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #19
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Parttimeplayer,

I COMPLETELY disagree with your assessment. There are some valid points, but you're taking it to the extreme. Not to diminish the risk these girls run. But the vast majority of the guys I've gotten to know is this hobby are regular joes. They're mechanics, lawyers, painters and doctors (not outing anybody, just showing range here).

But more to my point. If a girl is starting out, she sees a few guys, takes exceptional care of them, then she doesn't NEED to risk as much. Her repeat business will make up the bulk of her business. She'll only need to market herself to make up for the "churn" of lost customers that may either find another ATF, drop out of the hobby or just not have the expendable income. Again, they would significantly lower their risk if they just took the time to take care of their clients.

Elena, to a point I AM talking about you. And I don't mean to be disparaging when I refer to younger and "better looking" women. You know that I love ya! I only mean that there are girls out there that are in the 18-22 super hotbody range that could/should/do have guys beating down their doors. Right now they just think it's no big deal because if they blow one off, they've got 5 more waiting. But if they don't burn out, they're going to have to come to terms with the fact that if they are that high volume, the chances of them staying that hot go down a LOT! Some of those girls start out hot and in just a few short years look rough. Too much partying with all the money they make and not enough taking care of business. But where I thought of you is how you take care of your regulars and that you don't need to post an ad 5 times a day every day. I can think of a few girls out there that are HOT, but post multiple ads daily. I have to wonder why? If they are even close to their pics and take reasonable care of the guys, they shouldn't have to do that. An occasional ad, sure. But EVERY DAY? No way.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #20
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
Elena, to a point I AM talking about you. And I don't mean to be disparaging when I refer to younger and "better looking" women. You know that I love ya! I only mean that there are girls out there that are in the 18-22 super hotbody range that could/should/do have guys beating down their doors. Right now they just think it's no big deal because if they blow one off, they've got 5 more waiting.
Sens: The way you walked that tightrope I would have thought you were a retired circus performer. J/K.

Seriously though, these are very wise observations. Also, I think Elena and the other providers of her caliber know that the youngest body does not always translate into the most exciting date, which is to their credit and advantage.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #21
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay boys, don't go thinking that EVERY 18-22 provider is a NC/NS machine. I fall into that age range, although I'm not exactly what you'd call a "super hotbody", but I've never NC/NS'd someone and have no intention to, because I've been on the opposite side of the fence and had a handful of people not show up on me. So I know how irritating it is to be excited to meet with someone, only to be let down. I will admit, phone issues and other problems do arise. There have been a few times where my phone died, or I ran out of minutes, but I've been lucky in the fact that I've always been able to make contact somehow. I can count the number of times I've had to cancel appointments on 1, maybe 2 hands, and I make sure to always do it well in advance.

NC/NS's are inexcusable. It's sad that there are so many providers who continually get away with it and still are able to be booked solid everyday. But, on the other hand, it's just as sad to see some of you guys be so willing to try and try again to see a lady who obviously has no concern for you time. I'm even willing to accept apologies afterward, if it's heartfelt and gives a reasonable explanation. But if an individual (client or provider) has a track record of regular NC/NS's, I don't see why someone would take the chance of attempting to spend time with them and risk being blown off.

On one hand, I do think that NC/NS's by girls should be posted, because you guys need to know if the provider you're wanting to see will possibly blow you off, but on the other hand, there are so many of you guys willing to "forgive and forget" that I wonder if it'd even make a difference.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #22
Sens55
Valued Poster

Adrielle,

I don't think anyone thinks ALL younger girls are that way. But enough of them are that it creates a bit of a stereotype. Again, it comes down to maturity. Those that see this as a a career, or at least a really fun hobby, have a longer view. Those that just look at it as easy money tend to think it'll always be there. And when it isn't, they're in trouble.

A few examples that come to mind (but NOT naming names), I can think of a VERY attractive young lady a little over a year ago that seemed to be everywhere. She posted constantly. She was HOT! She was young and she was new. But she was just so-so when it came to taking care of business. She overbooked several times according to the boards at the time. And her high volume attracted a LOT of attention. Now she's no where to be found.

On the other hand, I can think of one lady that I know that is by no means a super hottie. She's very cute. But she LOVES what she does. She posts in a few boards now and then, but never on backpage or craiglist. Right now she's doing well for herself, has a sugar daddy (not me) that is spending a serious amount on her and financially she's better off than she's ever been. She's low volume enough that her chances of getting popped are a LOT less because she sees mostly regulars. And while she may not be everyone's cup of tea, she's found her niche, takes care of her guys and is better off for it.

Then if you get a girl that's HOT AND takes care of guys, she'll be fine. I can think of one particular lady that disappears for months at a time and still has guys trying to find her to see her.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
JessicaMarie69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22365
My ECCIE Reviews

I have done it a few times and the reason for that is i feel uncomfortable with something that was said on the phone... you are right.. if i ever feel like this again i will start canceling the appointment instead of just ignoring someone..
JessicaMarie69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #24
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thank you Jessica. Although, if you cancel an appointment with me...I be really, really, really bummed .......that's much better than being pissed at a NC/NS
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:09 PM   #25
Sens55
Valued Poster

JessicaMarie,

Glad you could learn from this thread. Again, if you don't feel comfortable based on what's said, you can always say "I'm booked", or whatever at the time and never take the appointment at all. If it really comes to it you can just say "Hey, I don't feel comfortable with this".

Once you make an appointment, then, if you're not going to follow through, just call him and say "something came up". The sooner you tell him, the better. Cancels happen all the time, and while frustrating, if they're done with enough notice, most guys are understanding because as disappointed as they may be with not getting to see you, they can at least try to find someone else. Most guys have a limited amount of time to hobby. And everyone has limited budgets (some are MUCH bigger than others, but no one has unlimited funds for it). But for many of us, having time when we can get away from the office, the wife, the kids and all the other 50,000 things that take over our life AND we have money to spend with a lady, little is more disappointing than having that time wasted. And by a NC/NS, he most likely won't be able to find anyone else and he ends up with nothing. And for many of us, it may be a while before we can do it again.

That's to say nothing of many of the guys that may actually spend a lot of time and money BEFORE the date. Guys may be driving quite a ways to make the date. And others have to take the little blue pill an hour before a date to make sure things go well. I know a friend that drove 70 minutes one way, taking the pill on the way, to have a NC/NS. He waited 45 minutes with no return call. Then drove 70 minutes back. They guy spent over 3 hours, whatever a pill goes for (which can be between $10-20 depending on insurance) and several dollars in gas for NOTHING! Think he'll call that girl again?

You're a young, and seemingly very attractive girl (from your pics). That you are vowing to learn from this (and have admitted culpability in it) speaks well for you. That someone, especially a young someone, makes mistakes is a part of life. That they learn from those mistakes is vital if they want to grow.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #26
adventuresoftim
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

CO-signed! More tha 2-3 calls and we start hitting stalker/creep mode!
adventuresoftim is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women