Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #136
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
6. Dred Scott Decision
In 1857, Dred Scott lost his case proving that he should be free because he had been held as a slave while living in a free state. The Court ruled that his petition could not be seen because he did not hold any property. But it went further, to state that even though he had been taken by his 'owner' into a free state, he was still a slave because slaves were to be considered property of their owners. This decision furthered the cause of abolitionists as they increased their efforts to fight against slavery.
My ATF line in a Supreme Court decision is in the dissent rendered in this case.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #137
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryMoore View Post
This woman had elected to pay (not too much, probably $20/month) more than the base advertising fee in order to include this image. So clearly, the flag was of tremendous importance to her and how she wanted to present herself. I would imagine it worked like a charm in terms of steering clients of color to other providers.
I was just looking through New York's VIP section and look what I found. http://www.eros-ny.com/files/146782.htm
I have no clue what her thoughts are. From my point of view she is trying to market herself as being very southern in New York. Yes, I know there are better ways of going about it. I chalk it up to being young and not knowing any better.

Since she is VIP she is able to post as many as eight photos without being charged extra.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #138
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Otherwise would be classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I was just looking through New York's VIP section and look what I found. http://www.eros-ny.com/files/146782.htm
I have no clue what her thoughts are. From my point of view she is trying to market herself as being very southern in New York. Yes, I know there are better ways of going about it. I chalk it up to being young and not knowing any better.

Since she is VIP she is able to post as many as eight photos without being charged extra.
See, its her given right, but doesn't that one pic trash up her whole ad?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #139
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
See, its her given right, but doesn't that one pic trash up her whole ad?
I feel that way too. She's young and might not know any better.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:21 PM   #140
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:

I don't know who writes her stuff, but it is either nonsensical or inane. And having the name "Kansas" doesn't yell "Southern Belle" to me. (It shouts Midwestern corn or pig farms, LOL.) She could have picked any name, but she picked "Kansas"? "Tara" or "Scarlett" would have been better choices, and they're cliches.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #141
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I don't know who writes her stuff, but it is either nonsensical or inane. And having the name "Kansas" doesn't yell "Southern Belle" to me. (It shouts Midwestern corn or pig farms, LOL.) She could have picked any name, but she picked "Kansas"? "Tara" or "Scarlett" would have been better choices, and they're cliches.
Kansas was a battlefield state over whether or not to join the Union as a slave or a non-slave state. She would seem to be from the southern leaning part of Kansas.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #142
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Dang! With tits like that, who cares what her politics are.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:01 AM   #143
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I feel that way too. She's young and might not know any better.
I can't imagine anyone being that oblivious.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #144
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I can't imagine anyone being that oblivious.
Well see TTH you don't imagine, which makes you appear to be very closed minded.

For the most part people learn from their surroundings and what they have been exposed to in life. Believe it or not there are still rural areas of the south that are cut off from mainstream America. If she moved from one of those areas there is a chance that she hasn't learned how to be politically correct every time she turns around. She's young give her time.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #145
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Now Ansley, don't be questioning TTH. He is one sophisticated dude. After all, he votes Democratic and likes France. What more could you ask?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:04 AM   #146
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Now Ansley, don't be questioning TTH. He is one sophisticated dude. After all, he votes Democratic and likes France. What more could you ask?
From him? Nothing.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:05 AM   #147
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
She's young give her time.
Not too much encouragement Ans. Next thing you know, her prices will be competing with Carys.

[In which case, she'll have an international flavor, and maybe then will be attractive to TTH. LOL]
Old 07-18-2010, 08:13 AM   #148
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the OP should ask the gentleman that supplied the "Rebel Flag Provider" as a reference, what he thinks of her choosing that as one of her pictures.
I have not had much contact with people who display the Rebel Flag. Wasn't the Rebel Flag on the Dukes of Hazard car? Someone mentioned in an earlier post that it could simply be a southern pride thing. I tend to agree.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #149
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
I I chalk it up to being young and not knowing any better.

I think you are right.when I was in my teens I had my Goth stage .I dressed all in black, kept my skin stark white, and would go around quoting text from the Satanic bible to anyone who would listen.Of course some people thought I was an actual devil worshiper who sacrificed baby's, and small animals in my spare time. I naturally got off on the fact that I could scare, and shock some people with just a look, and a few words. I was actually not much of a threat to anyone but myself. I was just tired of being bullied, and that was my way of intimidating people.That is youth for you ,It is so hard to see that there is a whole other world out there when your experience has up to that point been so limited..

Anyway she is a very pretty girl .I bet that was what her client was looking at when he decided to contact her. If I was male I would have never even made it to the flag on picture four
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #150
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
From him? Nothing.
LOL
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies