Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #46
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
No wonder CT is depressed -- he is a mailman.
Cliff Clavin??

This has the makings of quite a week. Tudor already had about half a dozen woe is me posts in before noon on a Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
The squirrel joined me on my last trip to Dallas. My dates went with me to walk him around the hotel property. Now that's a real GFE.
Is that a fetish thing? Or is dog walker considered role play?
Does it cost extra?

I think I'll pass. Walking a dog around in 90 degree Dallas heat isn't something you could pay me to do...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #47
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I think I'll pass. Walking a dog around in 90 degree Dallas heat isn't something you could pay me to do...
I hear she does it nekkid.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #48
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I've been bitten by some of those "harmless" dogs.
Smart dogs.

Sorry I couldn't resist the cheap shot espcially since (wait, here it comes.....)

I've got no dog in this fight.

I crack myself up.

Wait was that a collective groan I hear?
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #49
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Having any dog around might as well make me neutered. I have been (mostly) a pedestrian all my life, and loose dogs are not my friend. All owners say their dogs are harmless, and I've been bitten by some of those "harmless" dogs. I prefer to keep my distance.
Dogs will pick up on fear, and take full advantage when they find it.Edward is extremely protective of me , so I would never tell anyone that he is harmless.

I had no idea that you were a mailman Charles,I always wanted to be a mail lady

Quote:
The squirrel joined me on my last trip to Dallas. My dates went with me to walk him around the hotel property. Now that's a real GFE.
Usually after a first date I will ask my client if he wants to meet Edward. Most of the time they do, and actually do very well with him.Edward has taken many of my clients for a walk.They are really sweet, many will bring him a gift,or buy him dinner to go when we are eating out.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #50
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Edward has taken many of my clients for a walk.
I like men too much. I would never never ever ask them to walk the squirrel.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #51
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Nope, that's a real BFE.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #52
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I like men too much. I would never never ever ask them to walk the squirrel.
I am always with them to make sure that my client makes it out in one piece.

Now lets not sell the rodent short.Afterall SR wanted to get a room with him.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #53
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

But only if you, Ed and Ans are there. Quad way!!!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #54
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
How about this? Why don't you write a fictitious review of a one hour encounter with a gal at a $400 rate that you would come away at the end saying..."That was worth it". You are adept at saying what your don't enjoy. But, if you can't put forth the encounter that would be "worth it"...then there is no way for anyone to meet your expectations, because you can't even meet them in your own mind.

You pick what she looks like. You pick what happened. You pick the demeanor. Once you figure out exactly what that looks like, maybe someone can fill those shoes should they want to.
This is an excellent idea. I offers a real opportunity to explore your own desires - because clearly CT isn't clear on what he wants, because he never gets it - even when he's picking. Honestly CT - this could be a really good way to get around this constant dissatisfaction (and subsequent whining) you have with your experiences. You can't know what you are looking for until its been defined - if for no one else, but yourself. If you're really interested in pleasure, this is your best solution.

Solution guys rock.
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #55
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If there is an NCNS on a review/alert, then I won't see her.
Well I did 3-1/2 years of some of the most rewarding times in the game with a young lady from Dallas that was known as the leading "No Showing provider" at the time. Thou she never no showed me, and I knew of her willingness to do such in the beginning when I first started seeing her. When she chose to go UTR and leave the game I was asked along for the ride.

So if you always stick to your many rules and never flex you might never realize what you might have missed. Just because a provider might do something with another person or session does not always apply to you also. That last statement applies in many aspects also. Don't always believe what you read on the internet, unless Al Gore is the poster.... Take the information that you have available to you once you make contact with the lady and use that to make your decision.

Define what you are wanting in a evening, an hour or two, with that information compare with the ladies that you make person contact with, not with the information that you only receive on the boards. Remember not all that you read is correct (repeating) for instance many times written over and over in reviews " I went down on her DATY, she had twelve 0's and told me that I made her come like no other" "Your the best I have had", yes some of the things that all of us men like to hear...but lets get real.

Back to the OP question...

$3000 for a night in Las Vegas with a young lady originally from Tulsa OK. What a Jewel of a person, hell that scene continues ofen.

$650 for a sweetie in Florida, not worth it really, but for many she probably is.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:27 AM   #56
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Remember not all that you read is correct (repeating) for instance many times written over and over in reviews " I went down on her DATY, she had twelve 0's and told me that I made her come like no other" "Your the best I have had", yes some of the things that all of us men like to hear...but lets get real.
Not for me buddy!!! I could tell. She meant every word.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:42 AM   #57
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
So if you always stick to your many rules and never flex you might never realize what you might have missed.
I have strayed from my "rules"...and regretted it.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #58
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And you have stayed with your rules...and regretted it.

Same result.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #59
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
And you have stayed with your rules...and regretted it.

Same result.
LOL, that is classic.I think that we are all attempting to tell you the same thing Charles.Your instincts will tell you so much more than a message board ever will.Even if the reviews, and feedback are true that does not mean that you will have the same experience.We are people not machines . YMMV is the ultimate truth in this business.

Instead of spending all that time researching a potential date why not just speak to her directly? You can learn so much about a persons character in a five , or ten minute phone call.

The original post, and answers are interesting.I have seen poles where the same question is asked only in reverse ( How much have you made from one client??) The funny thing is the answers are very over inflated 20 K for an over night etc. I have always loved hooker math
Old 08-04-2010, 11:15 AM   #60
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
YMMV is the ultimate truth in this business. You know where I am on this continuum...but since y'all are tired of my "whining," I'm not going there any more; just stating a fact.

Instead of spending all that time researching a potential date why not just speak to her directly? You can learn so much about a persons character in a five , or ten minute phone call. I hate the phone. And I'm a fairly poor judge of character (at least I know this about myself), so I doubt if I'd learn anything, especially in a 5-10 minute phone call. I'm pretty shy, and wouldn't know what to say.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women