Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Sex, roleplay, intimacy and delusion

For obvious reasons, I can't divulge my kinks to friends, casual acquaintances or even a trusted friend because doing so would mean revealing that part of me that society, in most cases, would label as abnormal. I am talking the D/s scene, roleplaying, fetishes, etc. I am a playful guy, generally do not seek out anything of a vanilla nature when I play because I have plenty of vanilla in my real life. The craving I have which I try to satisfy (usually without success) in the P4P arena is that of being sensually, playfully submissive to a sensual, playful domme. It does not fit into the BDSM scene in the strictest sense, no whips, bondage, etc. More mind games than anything else.

I have been lucky probably 2-3 times in meeting ladies who "get" me without feeling as if I am being judged as a weirdo. One is now retired, one lives too far away and still another and I seem to be star crossed when it comes to setting appointments.

Believe it or not, what I miss most is the feeling of intimacy I got when I was with these ladies. Sharing my inner most thoughts and desires and feeling accepted in spite of them was a very fulfilling, satisfying feeling. In short, the relationship meant something to me beyond the physical, although I recognized that there were obvious boundaries which needed to be respected and observed.

I guess my question is, do you other guys who play like this, and you ladies who provide in this space, feel a stronger sense of intimacy because of the somewhat "taboo" nature of the activity, as opposed to the normal "vanilla" stuff most people on this board seem to engage in? I mean, do you ladies recognize that for some of us men (me-especially) divulging this aspect of ourselves requires a bit of courage and trust and being accepted by you gives you a place of importance in my life beyond just the service provided?

I hope this makes sense to someone besides me.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
lenh51
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I fully understand your concerns. I too have a fetish that is somewhat embarrassing to talk about and enjoy some roleplay that some consider taboo. As far as the fetish is concerned, Bdsm providers tend to want to impose their own thoughts about the sessions often wanting to go places that are beyond my limits. I am not into pain and many of the bdsm providers want to go there even when I don't. As far as regular providers, many of them say they are willing to accommodate it, then spend 5 minutes on it before moving on to what I would call a regular session.

As far as my roleplay likes, some regular providers won't accommodate it or will even refuse to see me. I fully understand this but it makes finding the right provider difficult. Again, both bdsm and regular providers tend not to be able to make the roleplay last as long as I would like it or don't really get into it.

Not withstanding, I have been able to find some great providers (both bdsm & regular).

I would be happy to more specific about what I am into with you or anyone else - feel free to pm me.
lenh51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

It's not that I am concerned. I was just wondering if the ladies are aware (and I am only speaking for myself here) know that by sharing these taboo subjects makes me feel a kindred intimacy with them, and if they are aware, do they care and understand it? Also wondered if the men felt that same feeling that I do, or if I am the only one.

Just as an aside, what I am talking about won't work with a pro domme. This is totally a case where they would call it topping from the bottom (I think). I want what I want, not what a pro domme wants. That's someone else's cup of tea, not mine.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have great intimacy with my ATF who posts to this area... YMMV is the best way i can explain. Also I think the longer you see one provider the better the sessions become due to comfort.
houston_switch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women