Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
mikeintx
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing 123 View Post
In addition to the confusion over names the phones these ladies were using were _VERY_ flaky. Calls wouldn't go through either way and calls would go to a voice mail that they apparently couldn't hear. Then when you reached one there was apparently more than one woman pretending to be the same person. This is in addition to the sometimes less than pleasant calls.

I'm not surprised a lot of guys ditched. It just seemed too weird. I'm sure there were a lot of alarm bells going off.

For future reference visits be more pleasant if the providers would:

1) Get a phone and service that actually works. I don't know where they got that piece of crap.
2) Test it and make sure that things like voice mail actually works.
3) Don't play games over the phone. When you have multiple people all pretending to be the same one it tends to make people wary. If you have someone answering just say so.
4) When you start having a lot of missed calls from different people the problem is most likely on your end. Yelling at them for your own problems does not encourage business.
That and i read that she had a friend who would stay in the same room while offering services, i prefer more privacy thank you
mikeintx is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:52 AM   #17
slider22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I tend to agree with testing 123, that when providers have issues with their phone or service, or are having multiple people answering and it seems weird, them I think us guys get a little suspicious as to what their gonna walk into or get behind closed doors. I didn't see or even attempt to contact Alexis, Im just giving my two cents. And yes if you do your homework you will see that she is a well established provider. However if I had called to set up something and got an uneasy feeling about it for whatever reason I would cancel.
slider22 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #18
whowhatwhere
Registered Member

Juno, sounds like she said no, it's not you, and it's not Corpus. Let it go.

Majesty, basically posting an ad in someone else's thread. Not cool. Lesson learned, hopefully.

Mike, you started off speaking from experience. You have a right to your opinion. You made your point the first time. Not sure why you had to repeat then head into the rumor zone ("...I read...").

Testing, the name thing should be a non-issue. Read the posts guys. I don't remember Rachel M ever calling herself Rachel, and the providers don't resemble each other. Phone: Unless they are having phone problems elsewhwere, I know I wouldn't change my phone just for RGV. Like Mike, you spoke from experience and have a right to your opinion.

Slider, good points. One thing to keep in mind is that the original post was about NCNS, not CNS. So, yeah, cancel if you're skittish, but don't NCNS.

Special Friend, treat her right you lucky a**hole.

Just passing through...
whowhatwhere is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Drama...Drama...Drama.....NO Thank You!
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I had pm'd Alexis and although brief and to the point she was pretty easy to contact. I didn't come in until late Friday and wasn't able to get an appt, but didn't feel any rudeness, just business. Thats why I pm first. On the flipside, maybe a few extra days to get the gents time to plan? Sometimes the whirlwind visits may lend itself to ncns.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
rikkikola
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I have not seen Alexis in quite some time, but she has always been a sweetheart and lots of fun.
rikkikola is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #22
rgvguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I saw your ads and I was very interested in seeing Rachel so I called her and she told me to send her an email with references. I told her I was new to the hobby and had only seen two providers that I had found in BP. She told me to email her that information and I did. The next day I called again and she said that she hadn't received anything so I emailed her a second time and called back to verify if she had received my email. She said she had and that as soon as she had a chance to verify me she would call me back and she never did. So I called one of the BP girls that I had previously seen and went and had a good time with her but I would have liked to have seen her. Maybe next time.
rgvguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women