Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
1Jannessa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51846
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default No Reviews!!

Ok I get that clients want to have some securities when it comes to choosing a provider, but every provider had to have her first review at some point! So other than "legal" reasons what would make a guy not want to be the first guy to see a girl & give her first review?
1Jannessa is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

One big reason would be lack of information.

Chipper
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Another reason would be he wants to keep her all to himself.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Most ladies hate them. I used to do them, but don't anymore. It's a matter of personal choice.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

You might want to try offering a review special. Something like, $50/off your return visit if you review me"

Make sure you offer the discount for a RETURN visit
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
pjpenner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Once upon a time, I faithfully asked every provider I met with if she wanted me to post discreet reviews of our time together. Times have changed. With the recently passed legislation in Illinois (HB 6462) and released internal details of recent busts in MD, I no longer leave reviews. I can't afford the exposure and risk.

I realize the lack of reviews (and unwilling to post reviews) creates a hardship for new providers in the hobby.

Since I'm an old fart, I know and utilize methods and resources used before the invent of the Internet to identify, learn about, and secure appointments with providers.

Maybe I'm too paranoid but I no longer trust any hobby transaction that includes any component completed over the Internet. The Internet makes information readily available and it makes it easy to complete certain transactional aspects of the hobby. The Internet doesn't, however, allow (or permit) the transaction to be safe, secure and discreet.
pjpenner is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #7
Paulina 2.0
Account Disabled

User ID: 54492
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I do not like them.
1. Most men do not know how to write them.
2. Some men practically put your exact location.
3. Sad but true. Most BCD is not BCD. You will always find the gossipers.
4. Some men treat it like it's a popularity contest.
5. PJpenner explained that one.
So on and so on. I know it effects my business because most guys require reviews in order to see the girl. For me it's not worth it. Obviously I can't prevent them from doing so. All I really ask for is respect because that can go both ways.

XOXO,
Paulina
Paulina 2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulina_Linda View Post
Personally I do not like them.
1. Most men do not know how to write them.
2. Some men practically put your exact location.
3. Sad but true. Most BCD is not BCD. You will always find the gossipers.
4. Some men treat it like it's a popularity contest.
5. PJpenner explained that one.
So on and so on. I know it effects my business because most guys require reviews in order to see the girl. For me it's not worth it. Obviously I can't prevent them from doing so. All I really ask for is respect because that can go both ways.

XOXO,
Paulina
Very well said. I don't mind them either way. I always ask they keep it factual, I don't want hipe to get me more business. If a gentleman is going to write one about me, and those who read it want to see me I want it to be because I normally connect well with others, etc...

Truth goes further in the long run than bullshit!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #9
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of my best... oh heck most of my best times have been done the old fashion way. It is thru a friend usually whether it be male or female. Now I will not explain here how this is done but I am sure some of the old school kids know the routine. I use to refuse to have reviews about me and still am not crazy about them I have had fake ones so guys could get subscriptions to a site for free. EEEKKKK just really irritates the crap out of me. But now that I am wanting to tour I have on occassion asked for them but do it rarely. I am fortunate to have some great guys that will do this for me and I so appreciate them. I have always said I don't need a report card to tell me how great I am
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

naughtynatale.....nice viewpoint but the report card is not for u.....it is for us. this profession is about lies and mystery.....so rather than us being shocked or stiffed for our money, we would rather get what we pay for. if your clients say your the bomb....great talker, companion, not a rusher/clock watcher, multiple bells....then we want exactly that.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

The "report card" is for both sides, no? A gent can see what he's getting, and a lady can see how she's being received, IMO. I don't mind them either way.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #12
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Come to Ohio, book a session with me for about $150.00 (fifty dollars off the prevailing rate) and as long as the service is on par for an ECCIE provider, I will write you an awesome review; despite Paulina's gross stereotyping in her post above, I can actually spin nouns, verbs and adjectives into a fairly enjoyable, yet informative and honest yarn.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:23 AM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To the question at hand, reasons I won't be the 1st to see a provider is simple. I don't want to get ripped off. If I have no knowledge about a provider, I'm not going to see her. Obviously if she is new to being a provider, she probably has limited skills and expectations. As I seasoned hobbyist, I know what to expect and pay. Many newbie providers have no clue. They will charge too much and provide too little. The ONLY way I would be the first to see a girl and write a review is if a provider I knew and trusted asked me to see one of her friend that is breaking into the business. I would then only do it if the girl was willing to provide the services I wanted. There is too much YMMV in this hobby and with a new girl it get amplified X 10.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women