Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #61
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

As far as guns, I have bought several from gunsmiths or from FFL's out of state. They give great deals and you pay NO TAX. Some out of state FFL's I've heard of through other sources, or word of mouth. Below are dealers who will ship from out of state, but you HAVE TO HAVE AN FFL HOLDER FOR THEM TO SHIP TO.

Here are a couple more websites to look at depending on what you want...
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...i?display=home
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/
http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=

There are buttloads more, but that is just a few.

For ammo, I use these guys alot...

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/
http://store.tjconevera.com/index.html
http://georgia-arms.com/index.aspx
http://www.ammoengine.com/

Again, this is just a few of whats out there. The more you dig, the better chance you have of really saving some money and not having to hassle with gunshows and retailers.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #62
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I use a Kahr P380 as my carry weapon it fits so easily in a pocket with a pocket holster even if I am wearing shorts. I am in the process of getting a smith and Wesson 686 357 magnum. I am posting some stock pics not ones of my actual guns just the same model. I used to have a Glock 27 and will get another Glock soon since I loved my Glock but it was too thick to conceal carry.

I love the p380 for conceal carry

I dont have the smith yet but I have a friend who has an FFL ordering it for me
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #63
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Fuck yea man I wish i could get that gun/boot combo that he had. Fuckin pimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69 View Post

he was my favorite character in that movie! lol
yngtxn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #64
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

John353........Yes I am, but not handguns.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #65
16yearitch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
When I go to the range at American Shooting Centers I go in full battle rattle, body armor, full kit, Camelback, kevlar helmet and uniform.stamps in the side.
ummm... Why?
16yearitch is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:21 PM   #66
16yearitch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
There are only two... well... three, revolver manufacturers that I would even consider.

1. Ruger revolvers are built like a friggin tank. I had a Super Redhawk .44 Mag w/ 10" barrel, and it was a bad ass gun. I never shot it so I sold it.

2. Smith & Wesson. S&W makes a beautiful revolver. They just ooze quality, IMHO.

3. Colt.......period.
Thanks, Johnny.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 PM   #67
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16yearitch View Post
ummm... Why?
Does the word "Jackwagon" mean anything to you? You just never know when a commie is going to pop out of the neighborhood Starbucks.
Most likely wears a helmet covered with twigs and foliage like the guy in Doonesbury, too!
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:42 AM   #68
16yearitch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Does the word "Jackwagon" mean anything to you? You just never know when a commie is going to pop out of the neighborhood Starbucks.
Most likely wears a helmet covered with twigs and foliage like the guy in Doonesbury, too!
Yep. If I saw I guy show up at my local shooting range (where most normal people are in jeans and t-shirts) wearing body armor, a helmet, and a camelback (LOL!)
He'd immediately be noticed and identified as #1 a freak! #2 a potential target.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:26 AM   #69
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
As most of you know, I'm a SSG in the Army. As an NCO I could give a shit about flashy, I train as I fight, and if I'm going to the range to spend $.50 every time I pull a trigger I don't want it to be for fun, it's going to be training. When I go to the range at America n Shooting Centers I go in full battle rattle, body armor, full kit, Camelback, kevlar helmet and uniform. I don't shoot from the table, I shoot prone, kneeling and standing. If I could do a moving stress shoot out there I would.

My weapons are as close as I can get to my personal issue weapon from the Army as a Squad Designated Marksman.

Colt Match Target M4, 5.56mm. Knights Armaments front rail system. Pentagon Taclight with palm switch and IR filter. Grip Pod Systems front handgrip with extendable bipod. Trijicon 4x32 TA31RCO-M150CP ACOG with killflash. Wolf Hook single point sling adapter. Mag Grip dual magazine holder.

Beretta 92FS, 9mm. Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. SERPA holster with MOLLE attachment.

I shoot military surplus Lake City M855, 62 Grain, Steel Core, Full Metal Jacket ammunition which is what the bullet drop compensator reticle markings in the ACOG are set for, allowing me to engage 90% accurate out to 600 meters, and at 70% on man size targets at 800 meters. The only differences between these weapons and the ones the Army issues me are no 3-round burst on the M4 and neither one have the U.S. government stamps in the side.
pretty guns.. I'd rather shoot at inanimate objects than people but I love to shoot nonetheless.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:23 AM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
I am in the process of getting a smith and Wesson 686 357 magnum.

I dont have the smith yet but I have a friend who has an FFL ordering it for me
Recommend the "dull" stainless not the chrome as pictured. Chrome reflects.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:25 AM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
My poor mail lady hates it when I have an order of 2-3000 rounds of 5.56, 5.45x39 or 7.62x39 come in. I also order my .45, 9mm and 10mm bullets online. She has to bring them to the door loaded on a hand truck.
Just curious:

"http://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c3_016.htm#ep898630

341.21 Nonmailable Explosives

Nonmailable explosives include, but are not limited to, the following:

c. Small Arms Ammunition. Ammunition is classified as a Division 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, or 1.4 explosive, depending on the degree of hazard. Ammunition that is regulated as a Class 1 explosive and designed to be fired from a pistol, revolver, rifle, or shotgun, as well as associated primers and blank cartridges (including those designed for tools) and propellant powder for use in any firearm, is prohibited from mailing."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:13 AM   #72
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just curious:

"http://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c3_016.htm#ep898630

341.21 Nonmailable Explosives

Nonmailable explosives include, but are not limited to, the following:

c. Small Arms Ammunition. Ammunition is classified as a Division 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, or 1.4 explosive, depending on the degree of hazard. Ammunition that is regulated as a Class 1 explosive and designed to be fired from a pistol, revolver, rifle, or shotgun, as well as associated primers and blank cartridges (including those designed for tools) and propellant powder for use in any firearm, is prohibited from mailing."

They come via UPS not USPS.
governmentguru is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:15 AM   #73
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default This one's for snow...

Fire up your vibrator for when you watch this, babydoll:

http://www.wimp.com/fastestgunman/

Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #74
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Recommend the "dull" stainless not the chrome as pictured. Chrome reflects.

yeah I actually want the stainless and I am also wanting to get wood grips rather than the rubber ones. My dream revolver would be a Colt Python but those are 3-4 times the price of the smith and I would probably make it a safe queen rather than a range gun if I had it.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:07 AM   #75
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
ummm... Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Quote:
Yep. If I saw I guy show up at my local shooting range (where most normal people are in jeans and t-shirts) wearing body armor, a helmet, and a camelback (LOL!)
He'd immediately be noticed and identified as #1 a freak! #2 a potential target.
I already explained this in my original post. For me, shooting isn't a recreational exercise, it's a training event. I'm not a civilian dressing up in Army clothes, I'm a soldier, and since I'll never fight in "jeans and t-shirts" it serves me no purpose to train that way.

I know you're still angry with me 16, but there's no real reason to drag that into this thread. My explanation is neither strange not unbelievable. My actions and dress at the range don't label me as strange nor unbelievable. I've never gotten anything but good complements and conversation at the range, the immediate reactions from both of you are completely out of the norm that I've experienced at my decade at that range.

I hope this answers both of your questions. Do you have any others?
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women