Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #76
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

that was nice Don but this video on the first page of www.girlsandguns.com got my climax, that sexy ass blonde in the bikini shooting a big gun like that will get me every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Fire up your vibrator for when you watch this, babydoll:

http://www.wimp.com/fastestgunman/

Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:54 AM   #77
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
that was nice Don but this video on the first page of www.girlsandguns.com got my climax, that sexy ass blonde in the bikini shooting a big gun like that will get me every time
ME TOO!
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #78
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Default I'm greatful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
As most of you know, I'm a SSG in the Army. As an NCO I could give a shit about flashy, I train as I fight, and if I'm going to the range to spend $.50 every time I pull a trigger I don't want it to be for fun, it's going to be training. When I go to the range at American Shooting Centers I go in full battle rattle, body armor, full kit, Camelback, kevlar helmet and uniform. I don't shoot from the table, I shoot prone, kneeling and standing. If I could do a moving stress shoot out there I would.

My weapons are as close as I can get to my personal issue weapon from the Army as a Squad Designated Marksman.

Colt Match Target M4, 5.56mm. Knights Armaments front rail system. Pentagon Taclight with palm switch and IR filter. Grip Pod Systems front handgrip with extendable bipod. Trijicon 4x32 TA31RCO-M150CP ACOG with killflash. Wolf Hook single point sling adapter. Mag Grip dual magazine holder.

Beretta 92FS, 9mm. Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. SERPA holster with MOLLE attachment.

I shoot military surplus Lake City M855, 62 Grain, Steel Core, Full Metal Jacket ammunition which is what the bullet drop compensator reticle markings in the ACOG are set for, allowing me to engage 90% accurate out to 600 meters, and at 70% on man size targets at 800 meters. The only differences between these weapons and the ones the Army issues me are no 3-round burst on the M4 and neither one have the U.S. government stamps in the side.

I'm glad you train with all your gear, hell put some more on. Your protecting .....The American way...!!! Even gutter snipers appreciate that. I like my vantage point and won't show my toys....NO WAY....NO good warrior shows their arsenal. For intimidation yes, for combat , NO. Do you really think you think our military shows us ALL their secret goodies....Ummm I just have L-Rad.....yup that's all.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:50 PM   #79
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just curious:

"http://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c3_016.htm#ep898630

341.21 Nonmailable Explosives

Nonmailable explosives include, but are not limited to, the following:

c. Small Arms Ammunition. Ammunition is classified as a Division 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, or 1.4 explosive, depending on the degree of hazard. Ammunition that is regulated as a Class 1 explosive and designed to be fired from a pistol, revolver, rifle, or shotgun, as well as associated primers and blank cartridges (including those designed for tools) and propellant powder for use in any firearm, is prohibited from mailing."
Ok, so I got my packages and carriers crossed. Pardon me.

My loaded ammunition comes in UPS, and my reloading components which is bullets and/or brass, comes in USPS.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #80
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Wakeup that is pretty impressive with a carbine. I never thought that rifle was designed for or capable of that kind of accuracy. Where do you shoot 800 meters? I know that American only goes to 600, and you have to have special permission to shoot that.

If you want to find a dealer in your area, check out this link.
http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

You can usually find a FFL dealer to handle the transaction for about $20. If you purchase from an out of state dealer, you get out of paying the sales tax. Most times it is the most cost effective way to purchase a new gun.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:33 PM   #81
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Mike, as I said before, I can't get too involved in this conversation, but experienced HiPower competitors achieve pretty impressive scores out at 600, most shooting "hot rodded" AR's.

I will respect Wakeups claims, because Military Men do have a no bullshit outlook on things.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:11 PM   #82
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I've always been partial to the Colt 1911 but when I pick up a Glock 17 9mm it shoots where I point no aim necessary. I've never had it jam and I've shot thousands of rounds through it.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:00 PM   #83
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Wakeup that is pretty impressive with a carbine. I never thought that rifle was designed for or capable of that kind of accuracy. Where do you shoot 800 meters? I know that American only goes to 600, and you have to have special permission to shoot that.
The first Squad Designated Marksman course I went to in 2005 we shot targets using M4's from 300 to 600 meters using only iron sights. To qualify you had to hit 22 out of 30. That was pretty hard, even seeing a 600 meter target using iron sights. My most recent course we shot the same ranges but using the ACOG optics they issue to us now, they wanted us to be familiar with them and using the BDC.

I didn't get to shoot 800 meters until I got to Iraq this last time. We shot a lot, and being out by ourselves we got to shoot anywhere we wanted, all we had to do was mark it off and drop the metal targets off. To zero our ACOGs for those extreme ranges we'd practice by shooting electrical wires stuck in the ground at 25 meters. We could hit 3 out of 5 wires at 25 meters. When you're zeroed that well then it's really just a wind problem and luck, your fundamentals are good or you wouldn't be shooting that far anyway. At 800 meters the ACOG shows a pretty small target but it's still plainly visible, getting a correct wind call for a 62 grain 5.56mm bullet at that range is pretty tough though. The terminal ballistics for the M855 are decent but nowhere near the 7.62mm match grade stuff Army snipers use. If you get a good wind call the bullet can still let you down at that range. Thankfully in the summer there's very little wind to worry about.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:01 PM   #84
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Rossi .357 snubby (my avatar)
Taurus PT111 9mm
Bersa Thunder .380
Rossi .223 Youth model single shot rifle
Marlin 60

We need to arrange an outing for ECCIE members (especially Daphne and Babydollsnow). Tbone2u and I went last March.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:40 PM   #85
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Jackie S and Wakeup, I completely understand the terminology and equipment you are talking about. I am familiar with the characteristics of the M-855 round, and the fundamentals of long range shooting.

Quote:
because Military Men do have a no bullshit outlook on things.
Not saying anything negative against Wakeup. Jackie S, I hate to inform you but that is not always the case. There are a lot of posers out there, just because you can talk the talk, does not mean shit.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:59 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
Ok, so I got my packages and carriers crossed. Pardon me. My loaded ammunition comes in UPS, and my reloading components which is bullets and/or brass, comes in USPS.
Yea, I can imagine just how confusing that can get.

Those "mailladies" look all alike ... when they are wheeling heavy loads to the front door with a dolly.

So who delivers the powder and primers? Is that yet a third "maillady"?

BTW: Hope you have a wonderful year.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:19 AM   #87
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

If you haven't ever fired a round in combat or taken a bullet it's not a good idea to fuck with someone that has. Just a heads up.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
If you haven't ever fired a round in combat or taken a bullet it's not a good idea to fuck with someone that has.
Especially, if they survived it.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
There are a lot of posers out there, just because you can talk the talk, does not mean shit.
I recall someone stating long ago about the internet ... and "chat rooms"...

.... there were more "airline pilots" on line than "tickets" issued ......

Most of the folks I know who "walk the talk" ... don't talk much about it.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #90
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yea, I can imagine just how confusing that can get.

Those "mailladies" look all alike ... when they are wheeling heavy loads to the front door with a dolly.

So who delivers the powder and primers? Is that yet a third "maillady"?

BTW: Hope you have a wonderful year.
The powder and primers come in by LAPES drop. I'm pretty sure it's one of those "mailladies" that gives it a swift kick.

BTW: Likewise.
john353 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women