Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2010, 07:34 AM   #16
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Usually one and done.
I have hit the double only a couple of times.
I have also had it take much more than an hour just for the first one.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #17
tamden
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

"How many times have you busted a nut in a session?"

I bust a nut in every session, that is how she knows i am done ;-)
tamden is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #18
LatinaVeronica
Veronica Santiago

User ID: 7430
Location: Based in Texas Coast But, I Do Tour All Over U.S. & Europe
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

2 maybe 3 lol.
LatinaVeronica is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #19
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamperedsecret View Post
hmm, 3-maybe 4...haha, i loove being a girl.

generally, i make it a rule to get mine every session. i can't always be a giver. =)
I know I will really like this lady !

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #20
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, it takes me a while to cum. I used to be crazy when I was younger but now it takes hard work and persistence to reach that "O". I'd say the most I've cum in 1 hour in the hobby was 3 times.

I actually made a guy cum 10 times in 1 hour -- but he was a freak of nature. I don't know how he did it. He was also in his late 50's! He needed absolutely NO recharge time. He would just spew over and over and over again. I wish there had been a scientific team on hand to document it.

Another guy in his 20's once came 6 times. First of all, he's just like that. He can cum quickly and doesn't need much recharge time, but secondly, on that particular date we hadn't seen each other in a while and he had been holding off on the self-gratification to get the most bang for his buck. He barely had his clothes off before the first "O". That was also incredibly crazy.

It has nothing to do with my skills, just the fact that they were so ridiculously horny and had the ability to cum over and over... Most guys are 1 or 2 pops an hour.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

HHHHHMMMM, have to limit it to hobby experience? For guys, most are one, some two...and once there was a gentleman who came three times.

I honestly think guys program themselves to only expect one, so once they get that they are done. However, those that come with an open mind, generally cum more.

Now myself, it's hard to say, as I'm usually so into it that I don't keep count, and being multi-orgasmic, I am generally able to really enjoy myself.
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #22
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacensatin View Post
... being multi-orgasmic, I am generally able to really enjoy myself.
I'm jealous. I've never been multi-orgasmic One and done for me, usually, and then if given twenty minutes and maybe a shower to reset the kitty, as it were, I can go again. As far as I can recall, one fellow got more than one out of me. Two hours plus a hot tub, which explains a lot. Ahhh, he was memorable.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #23
zont
Valued Poster

In my early adventures here, one of the objectives was to see how many I could do in a given amount of time. I found out a few things. One - I was lucky to get one per hour booked and Two - ladies generally did not like that attitude. There were a few exceptions, but usually if I somehow let on that "how many" was the objective, that was a turn off for the lady. Other things (like seeing how many times I could get HER off!) seemed to improve the quality of the session immensely.

But there was this one time.... This was one of those "word of mouth from a couple of the guys, you really gotta see this one" deals. Like I was some sort of privileged character even to find out about her. She was seriously UTR - no reviews please.

I had been playing for a moderate amount of time and had been told by numerous ladies that my rep depended much more on what they collectively thought than what any guy thought of me. So... I did not pay much attention to cultivating any "guy contacts". Had a few anyway, and this time one of them "paid off".

So somehow we set it all up. I wasn't even sure what the rates were. I showed up with $500 and figured I'd stay until she said I had my $500 worth. If that turned out to be some sort of ripoff, well, life and learn.

After the first round, I noticed something was different. She just did not stop. Lil Zont took quick and responsive notice of this - so Round 2 enthusiastically followed Round 1 with no where near the down time that normally happened.

She still did not slow down - on to Round 3, then 4 and 5. The intervals spread out some, but the "lovin" never really stopped. She just would not "leave me alone" - not that I wanted to be left alone anyway.

She seemed to have no interest in terminating the session. Had I not promised to be home at a certain time, who knows how long it might have been? We started around 6 and I left around 10pm. When I announced that I had to leave, she seemed to be sincere that she would prefer that I find a way to stay - and stay a long time, like all night. I had already had five shots at the pinata and I really did not want to risk wrath at home, so I declined. She knew that she already was getting what was in my wallet and she knew what that was too.

I met her next time she came to town, but it was not the same (still good but no where near that first time)

I never have come close to this with any other lady in this community or outside of it. On a good day, two or three is about it. At least I "know" I can do five - but I know something else too. Lil Zont has to be absolutely convinced that the lady WANTS five.
zont is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #24
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
For me, it takes me a while to cum. I used to be crazy when I was younger but now it takes hard work and persistence to reach that "O". I'd say the most I've cum in 1 hour in the hobby was 3 times.

I actually made a guy cum 10 times in 1 hour -- but he was a freak of nature. I don't know how he did it. He was also in his late 50's! He needed absolutely NO recharge time. He would just spew over and over and over again. I wish there had been a scientific team on hand to document it.

Another guy in his 20's once came 6 times. First of all, he's just like that. He can cum quickly and doesn't need much recharge time, but secondly, on that particular date we hadn't seen each other in a while and he had been holding off on the self-gratification to get the most bang for his buck. He barely had his clothes off before the first "O". That was also incredibly crazy.

It has nothing to do with my skills, just the fact that they were so ridiculously horny and had the ability to cum over and over... Most guys are 1 or 2 pops an hour.
Ridiculously horny that would be me but 1 or 2 times in an hour. I like to also enjoy talking with who I am with.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote