Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Providers - What Size Do You Like???
4 - 6 Inches 20 21.74%
6 - 8 inches 35 38.04%
8 - 10 inches 12 13.04%
10 + inches 5 5.43%
I prefer girth to length 10 10.87%
Size doesn't matter as long as he knows how to use it! 10 10.87%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #61
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

The average guys also seem to be so much better at oral, so I will take that over a big thing I am running away from any day. Bigger guys even those right at 6 inches, can't get a deep pounding with me, so who wants to deal with that from someone they are paying? Please just stay away lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #62
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I care not for the giant monster cocks!

I have a small frame and I don't find it very pleasurable, I like a nice average sized one...What it really boils down to it if the guy knows how to work it
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #63
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

There are exceptions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
The average guys also seem to be so much better at oral,I beg to differ...so I will take that over a big thing I am running away from any day. Bigger guys even those right at 6 inches, can't get a deep pounding with me, so who wants to deal with that from someone they are paying? Please just stay away lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #64
RiverOfAlaska
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53184
My ECCIE Reviews

I like em short and thick. Even slightly longer than average ones can bang into my cervix and it fucking hurts. I have friends who talk about loving a good pounding from a big cock and I'm like "...ow?" There are plenty of well endowed guys who know how to just go partway in, but if you're bigger down there and want to hold my legs behind my head while you pound me it's just not going to happen.
RiverOfAlaska is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #65
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Long & thin will get you in...but short & thick, now that's a prick!

I may not be able to bottom out, but I can sure wreck the sides

Oh one last thing, the thing I like most about gettin a bj with my "avg" member is for her to have the ability to have me in her mouth AND lick my balls at the same time. Awesome.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #66
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachet3375 View Post
Long & thin will get you in...but short & thick, now that's a prick!

I may not be able to bottom out, but I can sure wreck the sides

Oh one last thing, the thing I like most about gettin a bj with my "avg" member is for her to have the ability to have me in her mouth AND lick my balls at the same time. Awesome.
LOL... good post!

Now I wonder if we should start a "How to use what you got" thread?

I would be interested in some pointers being average myself.

This has been an announcement from your local PBS station...
Biggayal is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #67
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I hear folks say that. I chuckle.

If a man does not know how to use his cock and has to be taught how to use it please a woman. Then there's something seriously wrong.

How hard is it to know how to slide it in, thrusting slowly, then faster, then slightly pull back w/o pulling out. Looking down at it while it's in her pussy or ass and seeing how swollen and hard it is. How beautiful it looks. How wet it got her, as her juices are dripping down the shaft.
Listening to her moans as you slide it deeper..whether she's on her back, her side, her knees, laying on her stomach or sitting on top of you.....or bent over breasts against the chill glass window.
How hard is it really, for a man to know how to use his penis to please a woman?

Now if your talking a man not knowing how to kiss, or please her orally or learn how to explore and adore every inch of her body and bring her to orgasm in those various ways. Then yes, I can see how some men need to be taught.

I've yet to meet a man who didn't know how to use the penis he was born with. Thank goodness, I take what I want and they oblige with their cock. Knowing exactly what to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
Being a gentleman of longer than normal size, I once had a lady tell me "There are plenty of gentlemen of size, but very few know how to use it."
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #68
RiverOfAlaska
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53184
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh, I've noticed that differently shaped cocks feel better in different positions. When guys ask about my favorite position I'm like, " it depends, lemme see your cock.". So there is a small learning curve with new partners and I imagine men don't know what feels the best if they haven't had communicative partners.
RiverOfAlaska is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #69
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You bring up an excellent point which is spot on!

Doesn't matter if it's short/fat, a thin long torpedo dick or a thick long sausage. A right/left hooked dick, or a curved banana dick.

Every woman's pussy is sized differently (as indicated previously) and to keep from causing pain to a woman. She needs to enjoy the cock in a position that's best suited for her comfort, based on how your cock is shaped. Some men understand this. Some men don't.
Communication & understanding is key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverOfAlaska View Post
Eh, I've noticed that differently shaped cocks feel better in different positions. When guys ask about my favorite position I'm like, " it depends, lemme see your cock.". So there is a small learning curve with new partners and I imagine men don't know what feels the best if they haven't had communicative partners.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #70
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Well it's not really a bad question. I am sure plenty of guys think that just thrusting it in and out as fast as you can is "getting the job done".

But certain positions from different sizes and shapes of cocks may hit the gspot better or provide more clitoral stimulation etc. (not to mention other methods of simultaneous stimulation, vibrators... etc)

I am sure there are plenty of guys out there who "think" they know what they are doing and could use some honest criticism that their SO does not want to provide due to risking hurt egos or feelings. Hell I bet even most providers are gun-shy about honest feedback due to fear of losing a repeat customer due to hurt ego etc.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #71
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
When I hear folks say that. I chuckle.

If a man does not know how to use his cock and has to be taught how to use it please a woman. Then there's something seriously wrong.

How hard is it to know how to slide it in, thrusting slowly, then faster, then slightly pull back w/o pulling out. Looking down at it while it's in her pussy or ass and seeing how swollen and hard it is. How beautiful it looks. How wet it got her, as her juices are dripping down the shaft.
Listening to her moans as you slide it deeper..whether she's on her back, her side, her knees, laying on her stomach or sitting on top of you.....or bent over breasts against the chill glass window.
How hard is it really, for a man to know how to use his penis to please a woman?

Now if your talking a man not knowing how to kiss, or please her orally or learn how to explore and adore every inch of her body and bring her to orgasm in those various ways. Then yes, I can see how some men need to be taught.

I've yet to meet a man who didn't know how to use the penis he was born with. Thank goodness, I take what I want and they oblige with their cock. Knowing exactly what to do!
Well then you're a very lucky woman!...I'm talking about the guys who try and screw like a bloody jack rabbit-not good for me

Then there's the ones who are too inconsistent with their thrusting-does nothing for me either..

And of course there are the one's who can't even the correct hole!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #72
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No it's not a bad question at all.

However, I feel, receiving feedback in the hobby on ones sexual skills. Should not be taken & used at home with the S/O.
That's a sure fire way of arousing suspicion with your spouse. If your not getting the feedback, criticism or sex at home that your getting in the hobby. Then you return home and continue with the norm. Never change. Unless it's something you & she do and communicate together.

Leave what you learn in the hobby via way of how to better use your *tool* to please a woman. In the hobby. Unless your single and have no one to answer to. Such as: *where did you learn that? Or why are you now so tender & passionate? etc etc*

Just my POV on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggayal View Post
Well it's not really a bad question. I am sure plenty of guys think that just thrusting it in and out as fast as you can is "getting the job done".

But certain positions from different sizes and shapes of cocks may hit the gspot better or provide more clitoral stimulation etc. (not to mention other methods of simultaneous stimulation, vibrators... etc)

I am sure there are plenty of guys out there who "think" they know what they are doing and could use some honest criticism that their SO does not want to provide due to risking hurt egos or feelings.
Hell I bet even most providers are gun-shy about honest feedback due to fear of losing a repeat customer due to hurt ego etc.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #73
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Good point Wicked Milf. I can see where that may cause some issues... lol

Him: Hey baby, check this out!

Her: Wow! Where the hell did you learn that?

Him: Uhh.. umm...

Her:
Old 02-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #74
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

We need a poll on what kind of pussy a John prefers.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #75
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends View Post
We need a poll on what kind of pussy a John prefers.
That is hilarious

One that can handle me is what I prefer....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women