Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47770
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How do we voice our views?

I am wondering how we as providers voice our opinions on men we have seen without pissing people off? I am not one for drama but I have seen one in the south and NY that my comments would not be very nice and I also try and behave like a lady and avoid the drama but the more posts I see by one person I more I so want to say something. so I guess to that one person and you should know who you are this is for you.... ok i feel better..
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Lovely Lady:

You have brought up an issue I've heard before. Right now, the only way you can express yourself about guys you've seen and not expect a firefight is to put it in the lady's forum as a warning to the other ladies.

I know there have been suggestions that there should be a place for providers to review clients - something that I'm not would be well received - so you might bring that up with the lady mods.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
I know there have been suggestions that there should be a place for providers to review clients - something that I'm not would be well received - so you might bring that up with the lady mods.
That issue comes up regularly in the national discussion forums. Usually it degenerates into a flamefest.

Generally, it's an idea that's either loved or hated.

The men who love the idea generally think they're awesome lovers, and think that if there were a hobbyist review section, they'd get to read how they're the greatest lover since Casanova, and how they can give a woman multiple orgasms from hundreds of miles away merely by thinking about that woman. My take: they have giant egos that want to be fed (and I'm betting they might well be disappointed if they get their wish). The women who like the idea.... I dunno why they do. Mostly as a "thank you" to the guys they like, I guess.

The guys (like me) who don't like the idea don't want to read about their shortcomings between the sheets, and would prefer that information be sent to ladies backchannel rather than be aired publicly. The ladies who don't like the idea basically think that it'd hurt business; guys who get bad reviews from ladies wouldn't see them. Most likely they wouldn't be honest, anyway, for fear of hurting client feelings.

My take on the issue: client reviews exist. They're called "references". You already know how to get them, I'm sure.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i actually did a post today on references and how some females say "he is good" and I asked what the provider say and what the guys like to told about them...I always say thank you and even send thank you emails...and i doubt you have any sortcomings...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
That issue comes up regularly in the national discussion forums. Usually it degenerates into a flamefest.

Generally, it's an idea that's either loved or hated.

The men who love the idea generally think they're awesome lovers, and think that if there were a hobbyist review section, they'd get to read how they're the greatest lover since Casanova, and how they can give a woman multiple orgasms from hundreds of miles away merely by thinking about that woman. My take: they have giant egos that want to be fed (and I'm betting they might well be disappointed if they get their wish). The women who like the idea.... I dunno why they do. Mostly as a "thank you" to the guys they like, I guess.

The guys (like me) who don't like the idea don't want to read about their shortcomings between the sheets, and would prefer that information be sent to ladies backchannel rather than be aired publicly. The ladies who don't like the idea basically think that it'd hurt business; guys who get bad reviews from ladies wouldn't see them. Most likely they wouldn't be honest, anyway, for fear of hurting client feelings.

My take on the issue: client reviews exist. They're called "references". You already know how to get them, I'm sure.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 01-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
i actually did a post today on references and how some females say "he is good" and I asked what the provider say and what the guys like to told about them...I always say thank you and even send thank you emails...and i doubt you have any sortcomings...
I'll make you a deal... I'll come make a visit to Dothan, and we'll spend a long time together. If you discover that I have any shortcomings, I expect you to point them out and help me improve.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #6
Bigfatrat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I'll make you a deal... I'll come make a visit to Dothan, and we'll spend a long time together. If you discover that I have any shortcomings, I expect you to point them out and help me improve.

Cheers,

bcg
Careful boy, you read the BJQ thread. That very thing just occured till the thread was closed. She said I was a staker and had a short coming. Now I'm out seeing the young 20 year old with doubts about my manhood. LOL
Best to keep the fantasy away from reality.

And Irish, I'm a slut for gossip. You can always PM some of us. I'd love to know the real pricks on here.
Bigfatrat is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:04 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatrat View Post
Quote:

Cheers,

bcg
Careful boy, you read the BJQ thread.
Your humor detector may need recalibration.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #8
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

how could anyone doubt your manhood?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatrat View Post
Careful boy, you read the BJQ thread. That very thing just occured till the thread was closed. She said I was a staker and had a short coming. Now I'm out seeing the young 20 year old with doubts about my manhood. LOL
Best to keep the fantasy away from reality.

And Irish, I'm a slut for gossip. You can always PM some of us. I'd love to know the real pricks on here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women