Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #136
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

is it just me or does Fast Gunn have a similarly annoying posting style as Stinky Puppet?
Old 03-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #137
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@WTF and Olivia

Get a room.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #138
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
is it just me or does Fast Gunn have a similarly annoying posting style as Stinky Puppet?
You know i was thinking the very same thing the other day. Now that is some kind of fucked up, thinking like NaN. I may want to consider a lobotomy....LMFAO
Old 03-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #139
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
@WTF and Olivia

Get a room.
I would like to watch those two get at each other. That would make a GREAT sex tape
Old 03-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #140
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Ok..... I think we have seen enough Olivia and WTF's back and forth..... you kids go play in the Spider Hole now....... be adults, move on, and enough with the spamming of the National forums of you two continually saying "Stop Stalking Me!!" and "Leave Me Alone!!"...... I like you both, and think you are both very sharp, fun people..... but that shit needs to find an end already.... you're both better than that.......

JaD
Stop stalking us JaD! LOL

The Spider Hole it is. Post those e-mails/pms in there Olivia and I will post yours to add a bit of context. See which of us is telling the truth and which of us is bending it like a mutha fucer!

Ain't nobody stalking her but her shadow and I reckon it is worn out from trying to keep up with both her faces!.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #141
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default unhappily ever after

Quote:
@WTF and Olivia

Get a room.
Ive come to the conclusion that they are really married as much as they fight
Old 03-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default It'd go something like this...Olivia seeme to be channeling Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
I would like to watch those two get at each other. That would make a GREAT sex tape
Olivia, "Fuc me in the ass WTF!"

WTF, "Uh , not really my thing...I am Japanese and we think it is evil"

Olivia, "If you do not fuc me in the ass , I am going to RTM you."

WTF, "I don't give a fuc."

Olivia, " Fucking me in the ass is not evil, Me and Fast Gunn decide WTF is evil! Did you like that pun WTF? Fuc me now or I will tell all the Japanese that you did fuc me in the ass!''

WTF, "If I fuc you in the ass will you not tell anyone?"

Olivia, "Of course not."

WTF, "Ok I will fuc you in the ass, bend over.''

Olivia, "Everybody, WTF wants to fuc me in the ASS! If you do not believe me, I will show you one e-mail where he said so. ''

WTF, ''Good fuc'n grief Charlie Brown....''
Old 03-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #143
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Whacked

My intention with this post was to highlight the evils of hatred in the hopes of mitigating this scourge of humanity.

A noble, but vain hope, apparently.

Because instead of any mitigation, evil just keeps creeping into the thread with people flinging insults at each other like rice at a wedding.

. . . Is everybody here just whacked or what?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #144
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Hey WTF, your gonna make FG jealous, he wants some of that action also. Only thing is he's not pitchin, he's catching.......LOL
Old 03-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bend over FG

He has to promise not to tell anybody

Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #146
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
My intention with this post was to highlight the evils of hatred in the hopes of mitigating this scourge of humanity.

A noble, but vain hope, apparently.

Because instead of any mitigation, evil just keeps creeping into the thread with people flinging insults at each other like rice at a wedding.

. . . Is everybody here just whacked or what?
What the fuck, its a fucking hobbyist board. You can ask for this to be closed, please before we all end up hating each other.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #147
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
We all know that's not why you started this thread...nice try though...don't feel bad though, it's not your fault it went sideways on you, but you deserve he blame for starting it in the first place..
Old 03-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #148
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

FG, I have to give credit, where credit is due. Besides your little buddies attempts, this thread is the second finest example, of someone showing their ass I've seen yet. You should be very proud of yourself, print this sucker out and wallpaper your living room with it. It truly is a masterpiece, now you have me jealous, is that evil also.....LMFAO
Old 03-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #149
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
@WTF and Olivia

Get a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Ok..... I think we have seen enough Olivia and WTF's back and forth..... you kids go play in the Spider Hole now....... be adults, move on, and enough with the spamming of the National forums of you two continually saying "Stop Stalking Me!!" and "Leave Me Alone!!"...... I like you both, and think you are both very sharp, fun people..... but that shit needs to find an end already.... you're both better than that.......

JaD
You know I love ya JaD and think the same about you………….You get chased around from post to post, thread to thread and forum to forum. It gets old. However, in the name of peace, this is my side of the “room”……………..

WTF sat in a soft leather over-sized chair WTF watching Olivia slip her lacy thong over her hips and sit back on the bed slowly. The lace got caught on her heal, but before Olivia could untangle the lacy thong, WTF was up and yanked it off. WTF only plan was to have crazy bitch sex with this Crazy Bitch. He left her stilettos on he pinned her to the bed with her wrists over her head. With his free hand WTF found her little pink, bud nipple and gave it a hard pinch getting the response he expected. Immediately all thought of control left her mind arching her back into him and she wraped her legs around his waist. After a long bruising kiss, WTF released Olivia from his grip just long enough to take his clothes off.

“What are you going to do to me?” Olivia said quivering with anticipation.

“Let me worry about that.” He said as he half lifted and half drug her to the edge of the bed [Insert boring shit about condom application.] and rammed his hard cock deep inside her.

Olivia joined WTF in the hard rhythm, and started chasing her first orgasm. She reached down, her fingers wet from her own juices, softly stocking herself with one hand while playing with her nipple with her other hand. WTF realized his mistake of leaving her stilettos on almost too late. When Olivia’s orgasm racked through her, he almost lost an eye.

He’s fix that. WTF pulled back and flipped Olivia over on her stomach, slapping her round bottom as he lifted it into the air. “That’s for almost putting my eye out.” As he began fucking her again, he watched a red hand print started to show against the smooth creamy skin of her ass that spurred him on.

Olivia spread her knees wide and rose up on her elbows she met WTF thrust for thrust. Too caught up in the rough sex to worry about another orgasm just now, Olivia made contact with WTF’s slippery balls tickling them softly.

By the time WTF realized this Crazy Bitch is making me cum too quickly, it was too late. Lifting her hips off the bed WTF made her heals dig into his biceps, but it didn’t matter now. He looked into the mirror so he could see her breasts jiggling with each thrust he came hard inside her.

There – Is that better than WTF’s version?
Old 03-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #150
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@Olivia - Damn!! Very realistic and well-written. As a matter of fact, so realistic and well-written, one could easily believe it was fact rather than fiction.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women