Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2022, 05:26 PM   #136
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Devo, all that typing, and you still have ignored two easy questions:

The Steelers revenue has steadily increased since at least 2001, with only a dip in 2020 due to no fan attendance.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rs-since-2006/

In SPECIFICALLY what way is their revenue going to decline as you have predicted?

You said: "Mike Tomlin, too dumb to even lose and get a high draft pick.

IF you suck, just suck, at least it could benefit the next coach, that's how Cowher thought."

What has Cowher ever said or done that gave you that impression?
I'll say what I want and answer what I want, when I want, I owe you nothing, other than to point out your repeated claims that I am a racist.

Tomlin is a moron, on more levels than one, I don't need to answer you to prove that.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 05:31 PM   #137
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I'll say what I want and answer what I want, when I want, I owe you nothing, other than to point out your repeated claims that I am a racist.

Tomlin is a moron, on more levels than one, I don't need to answer you to prove that.
They were both blatant lies that you told in an angry rant. That's why you won't answer. That's ok. Lying isn't against the rules of this forum, but sometimes telling the truth is. I have not called you a racist.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 05:34 PM   #138
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
How about we focus on the Steelers season and the upcoming game?

Lamar Jackson won't play Sunday, but I like the Steelers chances against the Ravens here in Pittsburgh with or without him. The Steelers seem to have his number. His general winning percentage is in the high 70% range, but his winning percentage against the Steelers is in the 30% range. His passer rating is way down when he plays the Steelers, and he takes a lot more sacks.

One thing to consider is how TJ Watt will be. He didn't practice yesterday or today due to his ribs. Hopefully they're just resting him for Sunday. He hasn't been playing at his 100% lately, but his presence still makes the entire defense better.

On offense, it will be interesting to see if the Steelers are able to run the ball on the Ravens, who currently have the second best rushing defense in the league in both yards per game and yards per carry. Their pass defense has only been average, so hopefully KP will have a good game. They have a good pass rush, so he'll probably be under some pressure.

I'll be down there on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. Should be a great atmosphere. I hope it doesn't rain.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:39 AM   #139
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

This will be a legitimate test for Kenny and the offense. We would have to win ugly to beat them.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 10:37 AM   #140
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
This will be a legitimate test for Kenny and the offense. We would have to win ugly to beat them.
Yep. Most likely a defensive struggle.

I just read that Pat Freiermuth is fourth in the league amongst tight ends in both receptions and yards, and PFF currently ranks him third best amongst the leagues tight ends. Hopefully he can have another big game and I'd like to see Pickens rebound from the one catch game last week.

As of now the rain is supposed to end by warmups.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:53 PM   #141
Devo
Valued Poster

One game closer to the end of Tomlins career.

Watcha gonna do when you can't say he's never had a losing season?

Even the DVE broadcasters have given up,admitting they haven't improved since last year.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 02:21 PM   #142
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
One game closer to the end of Tomlins career.

Watcha gonna do when you can't say he's never had a losing season?

Even the DVE broadcasters have given up,admitting they haven't improved since last year.

when, not if, Tomlin is fired won't it be interesting how the Rooney family handles the Rooney rule?

bahahahhahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 02:50 PM   #143
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

I’d be happy we got the L if it wasn’t for the fact we don’t have a single area on this team that you can call a strength to build around in the draft.
We are average or worse everywhere.
And unfortunately, Rooney will not fire Tomlin after this year. Regardless of the record.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 03:04 PM   #144
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’d be happy we got the L if it wasn’t for the fact we don’t have a single area on this team that you can call a strength to build around in the draft.
We are average or worse everywhere.
And unfortunately, Rooney will not fire Tomlin after this year. Regardless of the record.

probably not. the Rooneys will double down on hiring him in the first place and say he's earned the right to rebuild the team. which means there won't be much towel waving in yinzerville by SteelerNation for a few years.

but don't give up hope, all teams cycle up and down, and it's not out of the question they rebound, possibly even next year.

as a long suffering Fins fan going back from their 1970's heyday and the Dano years i'm considering coming out of the closet as a Fins fan. oh wait .. i just did.

bhahahhaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 06:34 PM   #145
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Someone should tell Turbisky that he’s supposed to throw to the guys with the same color uniform.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 07:23 PM   #146
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Someone should tell Turbisky that he’s supposed to throw to the guys with the same color uniform.
Yeah, that guy would be the coach, and, we don't have one, we have a pud that's trying to be friends with the players, not a coach.

Shame is, he has NO PASSION, I loved Bill Cowher when he was swearing and pissed off, at least he looked like he wanted to win it all.

Tomlin just stands there with the same look a deer gives you a second before you hit it with your car.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 09:52 AM   #147
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Not really Coach T's fault Kenny got a concussion early on or that Mitch threw three very costly interceptions that had everyone scratching their head's saying what was he thinking on that throw. Rudolph wasn't dressed so at that point Mitch was the only option.

By all meaningful metrics, Tomlin has performed as well as Cowher. Tomlin has earned the right to one losing season. The vast majority of experts praise him as a good coach. Thankfully the Rooneys have more sense than a lot of the fans, and value continuity. It's delusional to say that he is not a coach or that he has no passion. He's a super bowl winning coach, and spraying spittle on players isn't the only way to demonstrate passion.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:23 PM   #148
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Bill Cowher had three losing seasons(6-10,7-9,6-10), two of them back to back, long before winning his super bowl, so when people are calling for Tomlin to be fired before he's even had one, while at the same time praising Cower effusively, and even making up fake claims about him and attributing fake quotes to him, I gotta wonder why...
Old 12-12-2022, 06:14 PM   #149
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

You blame everything on race, dude. Maybe Devo just thinks Tomlin is a shitty coach.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 07:00 PM   #150
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You blame everything on race, dude. Maybe Devo just thinks Tomlin is a shitty coach.
Affirmative action limits your choices to those of one particular color, when you limit your choices of who can be the best person for the job, you limit your chances of actually finding the BEST person, period.

Once Tomlin started to build HIS own team, the Kneelers became mediocre, especially where it's important, in the playoffs.

So a decade later, we see a team with nothing good happening that he is 100 percent responsible for, and they SUCK.

He has had many seasons to build this team, do you allow another attempt, after what he HAS done so far?

It's not likely he'll do any better, find a new coach, one without a caveat, and move along from a failed lesson in political correctness.

A NEW coach rebuilds, not a mediocre coach who has already had his chance and failed.

Remember all those great players from Buffalo who went to multiple Super Bowls in a row and lost them all?

No?

Don't feel bad, nobody does.

Mediocrity may not be just losses, but perhaps the best he is capable of.

And I think that's where we are at with Tomlin, long enough.

Thank him but move along.

It's time.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women